"Autists Together Strong"Trexie Saurus

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh

RatInACage

I would be pretty happy if CouncilRyS all took after Bae and got models in that style. Myth got Walfie's, they got smol's. Myth got low poly, they get whatever you call Bae's model))
fauna also has one she used for anime nyc once dont know why it hasnt popped up after that maybe for her birthday ?

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
The way she talks she has a lot of time to prepare; she's been saying she hopes that she can do an official 3d birthday concert next year. Maybe she's just downplaying the likelihood of it happening or trying not to spoil things, but it sounds like CouncilRyS 3d debuts might be even further away than expected.
And we can just pretend it was the heavy headset that was making her tired...(and I do think she was moving around a lot more irl than what we could see on the model (which makes me think; I would be pretty happy if CouncilRyS all took after Bae and got models in that style. Myth got Walfie's, they got smol's. Myth got low poly,
Irys is in Japan so I would assume she would go first. It takes 6 plus months to plan out these concerts and the summer is a crush season so next year at the earliest is what I guess for a solo concert.

Kiara's sock puppets and Ame's Rockadachi terrarium on display at HoloFes
FreWJGmaQAAosnN
FreWJ6aakAASRAe
FreWLAzaEAAcofV
FreWKXnakAIk-Qb

FreZYetaYAES_X-
FreZZb8aAAEViUH

Beautiful duality in the messages and presentation.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Some weird orc man is playing Apex with Girl_DM

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Vesper hates all of Hololive!
Edit: and I am done with that stream
1679119916684.png
Twitch is trash.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Since there are no free stages happening rn, decided to join Holostars stuff again

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Thought EvilToaster looked familiar. He, Magni, and Monarch played Apex months ago.

Skye giggles clipped

Last edited:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Dropping the Uproar!! news that got announced recently, their 1st live anniversary (happening on 31st march) has a key visual now, with the first unit song MV already uploaded to the holostars channel
They're planning to unveil their solo songs during the anniversary live too

SZ 109

Fuyo is using an eye tracker and watching questionable content

Unarchived, so catch it now.

Can't find archives of these anywhere else, so if anyone wants to QA:
Gofile (sort by date or ctrl+F)
[youtube-Fuyo Cloverfield Ch. idol-EN] - 【48 HOUR DONOTHON!】UNNARCHIVED EYETRACKING CHALLENGES! [VlV8L3K-jMs].mp4

Also available, in the same link:
[youtube-Lia Ch.【Phase Connect】] - WHITE DAY PARTY! (unarchived) [0LsMhSMltwI].mp4
[youtube-Juna Unagi Ch. idol-EN] - 【KARAOKE】 SINGN'T [-DhvpXZFAzg].mp4

These archives expire, anyone willing to remux/reupload should do so.

this shit

fuck it

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Since I haven't seen anyone post about this I will. Ant Hime and Kiki did a rap about ... *checks notes* ... weed apparently?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Pippa revenge-raids Rekieta because of Balldo. Rekieta responds.
View attachment 16924

What is that nutjob Masterson doing at 1:07? Huffing from a commercial-grade whipped cream can?

Hear me out on this, If you're listening to a stream on your speakers and you point your speakers at your crotch so that the sound waves will pass by your dick, doesn't that technically means that a girl's voice has touched your dick and sense her voice came from her mouth by working our way down the source it means that a girls mouth was on your dick. Now before you say I'm crazy for thinking about this which admittedly I am, let me ask you this, would you rather stay a kissless virgin for the rest of your life, or would you rather use a bit of creative logic which in itself is a bit of an oxymoron, but at least you get the chance to ascend

I assume you're just a shitposting gimmick account at this point, but on the off chance you were serious about this, no, you cannot lose your virginity by just applying "creative logic" to an entirely sexless situation.

Kiara's sock puppets and Ame's Rockadachi terrarium on display at HoloFes

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Free part starting soon

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
This is insanely cute. (audio on)

Lurker Throwaway

First pics I've seen with the meeting booth

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Before any of CouncilRyS performs, my final mostly not serious predictions for their dance styles/moves in order of least likely to be true to most likely:
Mumei: Anxiety induced paralysis.
Kronii: Sad twerk.
Fauna: Gentle swaying back and forth.
Bae: Actual twerk.
IRyS: Elaine.
Now I'm going to be sad when IRyS DOESN'T make me scared she's dying on stage.
Truth be told outside of Bae, I don't really imagine any of them being too hyper.

"my sexual awakening was pyramid head from silent hill with the bubblehead nurse"

Skye, I don't think anyone can fix you.
Yep, that's probably the most unique sentence I've seen on this site so far.
Well there's also A-chan, who's been on quote rotation for a while lol. So yeah.

ippy

one song in and the Rats already broken down. :)

Lurker Throwaway

1679130662297.png

Nyaru is at HoloFes

MyName

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom