"Dangerous Marine smell~"Houshou Marine

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiverBear

Hearing Gura talking about her audition as well as how she felt when waiting for the response is always interesting to me. She was probably the biggest content creator to apply for Hololive back then (at least subcount-wise, career-wise Ina was probably bigger being a professional artist and all). Do you think there are content creators more popular than Gura that could have applied back then but got rejected?
Even if you are the biggest content creator who auditioned, you're still not a shoe in.
I'd also say Gura tends to undermine herself always, so she suspect she always thinks that she's "not good enough"

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230317-025505-527.png
Pippa, control your pipkin

Praid

Just another idiot
Even if you are the biggest content creator who auditioned, you're still not a shoe in.
I'd also say Gura tends to undermine herself always, so she suspect she always thinks that she's "not good enough"
She's a bit of a perfectionist. IIRC she hasn't released more original music because she's never happy with the final product. I remember her saying she would scrap a project after months of work. I think she has a bit of imposter syndrome, but I'm sure most of these girls have it.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So who's going to start the Pipkin Pippa Bail GoFundMe?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
are vtuber models based on the person that portrays the vtuber or are the models premade and the agencies choose whoever sounds/looks the part? kobo irl, for example, is probably 4 feet tall and can easily be mistaken for an actual child so it matches the vtuber, but it would be funny if someone like karen was an uguu kawaii kusogaki idk tho

RiverBear

are vtuber models based on the person that portrays the vtuber or are the models premade and the agencies choose whoever sounds/looks the part? kobo irl, for example, is probably 4 feet tall and can easily be mistaken for an actual child so it matches the vtuber, but it would be funny if someone like karen was an uguu kawaii kusogaki idk tho
Some agencies have them pre-made, like Niji or Holo Gen 3. They already have the models ready, they just look for the person who fits the best with the model.

As far as I'm aware, Hololive had some idea what theme they wanted for EN (which was SCP), but the Vtubers got to give some input for improvements

Then you have VShojo or Phase Invaders that just use whatever model the new hires were already using.

Speech To Text

It depends on the company. It seems like the standard is having the models ready (usually more than the amount of people hired) then either assigning talents to the ones that fit them or having them pick the model they want.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Idol Corp EN+Star is a an example where the talents design or requests elements incorporated into the models. Unsure if their previous HE group had similar input.
1679037237247.png
1679037486685.png

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
Some agencies have them pre-made, like Niji or Holo Gen 3. They already have the models ready, they just look for the person who fits the best with the model.

As far as I'm aware, Hololive had some idea what theme they wanted for EN (which was SCP), but the Vtubers got to give some input for improvements

Then you have VShojo or Phase Invaders that just use whatever model the new hires were already using.
It depends on the company. It seems like the standard is having the models ready (usually more than the amount of people hired) then either assigning talents to the ones that fit them or having them pick the model they want.
Idol Corp EN+Star is a an example where the talents design or requests elements incorporated into the models. Unsure if their previous HE group had similar input.
View attachment 16864View attachment 16865
thank you all for entertaining my 3am random thoughts brain. pour one out :lean: for any models that were designed but never chosen by talents and have been left to rot on a computer

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Wait until DSP descended as Vtuber to save his youtuber career and channel, and more paypigs to donate for him!
As if DSP can actually navigate around the vtuber studio menu.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
thank you all for entertaining my 3am random thoughts brain. pour one out :lean: for any models that were designed but never chosen by talents and have been left to rot on a computer
IIRC there are a couple of unused Hololive models we caught a glimpse of, one of which was a neuron-activating oneechan type.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
IIRC there are a couple of unused Hololive models we caught a glimpse of, one of which was a neuron-activating oneechan type.
Oh man that brings back memories of speculation.
ETibMksUcBg1wCb.jpg
ETia-HzVAAAjpPL.jpg

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
To me, they seem like Beta versions of Lui and La+, trace elements of comparison are there - or I need to take my meds

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
To me, they seem like Beta versions of Lui and La+, trace elements of comparison are there - or I need to take my meds
the one on the right kinda looks like a peacock, and if we need another bird holotuber, it should be that one

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
I have a hypothesis:
Autogynephilia, like Down's Syndrome, is genetic.
You can tell at a glance by physiological expressions like body type and facial structures that something ain't right, and that these traits are shared by individuals with said conditions.
I mean, we're all going 'this guy looks like Chris-chan', that's a stretch to just call it a coincidence.
Make Eugenics Great Again.
Dysgenic scum get the rope.

:fishfry:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
to be fair, one of the beta models was made by the same person who drew Lui's model (kakage) too so you're not so far off

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
The left one looks more like a proto-Chloe.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Mornlurker beat me to it but yes, the witch one is designed by the same artist that would later draw Lui.

However....
The left one looks more like a proto-Chloe.
That's because it also drawn by the same artist who drew Chloe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom