"Sakana, please, you have to give us the oportunity to meet each other, so we can touch each other's boobs and asses"Hakushika Iori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
By now I've watched Korone's entire 20 hour Jedi: Fallen Order marathon stream. It's good, especially since she's a huge Star Wars fan and would sometimes fangirl cutely all over the stuff in the game.

Vader sama's Japanese dub voice is cool.

Last edited:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Today I learned that one of Jamie Lee Curtis' children is a VTuber

IMG_20230317_082053.jpg

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

I would have sent this to lisa's music review if it was still up.

I'm like 95% sure that's been submitted before months ago, but repeats have happened so you can always submit when her form opens up again in a couple weeks.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
For anyone excited for Pippa's debut in Max0r's video, the premier waiting room is here:

I am amazed at how much editing he does but at the same time it gives me a aneurysm.

Rrats were being passes around that the AirAsia chick is this one.
I don't think it's been confirmed though
I would assume that Phase will keep the new gen hidden for a few more months. I assume that they already have the designs up though and they might tease them at Offkai.

So Serafi Amano is currently talking about her favorite childhood cartoons and based on her picks and the age she said she was she might be a hag or close to it.

I like her voice. She does sound older. Pretty cute. Has a bit of coomer humor.

Again I ask, is she actually Scottish? The accent seemed to keep through the panic.
She seems to be. When they linked her past life I thought it was a bit because it was a bit hard to tell from her older videos but you can hear it come through sometimes so she was suppressing it a bit. Also the language and the insults are Scottish as fuck. Not something you can keep up through multiple streams for a few hours (did elden ring 7 hour and then a 11 hour, never broke character).

Today I learned that one of Jamie Lee Curtis' children is a VTuber

View attachment 16829

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

Knew she had a trans kid but also a furry and a Vtuber? Inb4 also Autistic and has ADHD

This fucking sucks. So many good vtubers to watch.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"I've always envied kids who get to eat at the same table with their parents. I always eat alone by myself." -Remilia Nephys
Why is she so sad bros?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
"I've always envied kids who get to eat at the same table with their parents. I always eat alone by myself." -Remilia Nephys
Why is she so sad bros?
Remi must be protected at all costs.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sena Bonbon is causing problems on purpose:

Praid

Just another idiot
Why are they always so ugly and demented looking?
Because they're ugly and demented?

Where do you guys put stickers? I bought stickers from Amiya but I don't really know where to put them.

RiverBear

Why is she so sad bros?
d689e2abc0695e1b27d849907a4012a9d3f9e77e_hq.gif

I can't believe you're falling for the oldest trick in the book
That's how these whores get you. They tell you sob stories and say things like you're the only ones who make her genuinely happy

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Jamie Lee Curtis seems like a good person, what kind of god did she piss off to have children like this
Careful, that's my kami-oshi you're talking about.
View attachment 16817
Just look at that qt
As an animal enjoyer, I might not agree with your choice of animal but I respect your dedication to your love
We already have one two horsefuckers. Please don't add to our petting zoo by being a dogfucker.
Didn't know bigoted comments like this are allowed here. People like you are what's holding society back from progressing to greater heights

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
d689e2abc0695e1b27d849907a4012a9d3f9e77e_hq.gif

I can't believe you're falling for the oldest trick in the book
That's how these whores get you. They tell you sob stories and say things like you're the only ones who make her genuinely happy
Fuck off femboy, she's real. There's internet whores out there but there's also poor Malaysian women who weren't loved by their parents. I bet you've never even watched her, as if you did watch her you would know she speaks from the heart.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Fuck off femboy, she's real. There's internet whores out there but there's also poor Malaysian women who weren't loved by their parents. I bet you've never even watched her, as if you did watch her you would know she speaks from the heart
Imagine gobbling up Riverbear's rancid bait like this.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Jamie Lee Curtis seems like a good person, what kind of god did she piss off to have children like this
Good question, why would her child be like this
1679015131718.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi News: As a kid she couldn't sit still so her dad used his belt to tie her hands and feet to the chair.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom