"Nodoka... you've got no technique when it commes to tickling; The only way to learn is to tickle girls whenever you meet them!"A-chan

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
FrQvicQaQAAbqh6.jpeg
@superduper is Himemama aware of who your coworkers are? Telling people to do a flip in Minecraft is one of Pippas specialties and she's doing fine.

How much more damage does a landmine do if it's planted in a bucket of rice? Does the rice become anti-personnel shrapnel?
Actually I could swear I've heard stories about that being done in 'Nam. Really in that scenario anything and everything can become shrapnel. Vesper isn't the type to get taken out by some Palestinian IED though, I'm sure he will serve Israel proudly and find his templar roots.
Not literal, or at least I hope so. Riifu has a bunch of audio ASMRs about fucking dogs, wolves or wolf boys and multiple videos with dog dildos. You can see where the name Pwupster and her logo being a dog paw comes from.

I like her a lot but every time I watch her now, I just think about how she used to make content around pretending to fuck dogs. White women.
Honestly, same. I like her and she has some based interests in terms of media, and seeing her irl stuff I can see why horny people would flock to her, but every time I hear her it's like "ah yep that's the pretend dog fucker"
Like I just can't wrap my mind around why anyone would even cater to that kind of depraved content. Is the market for that shit THAT significant that it'd make it worth it?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Poor man's also playing with awful ping which adds to the stress. Still an enjoyable watch and I can only hope that with the coaching he improves as igl. Is iPN gonna be their coach or just joining as temp 3rd?
Yeah true watching him trying to open death boxes is pain. Hes just filling for today not sur about the coaching. But yeah IGLing is so hard because you make one wrong move for your team and its gg. So an inexperienced igl like axel is really rough

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

Pekora eating some spicy noodles…..pain peko
:painpeko:

Remember the spicy Korean noodle Bae brought to eat with Oga and A-chan? It has nothing on this one. Three glasses of milk after the very first bite so expect her to not stream tomorrow unless she wants to do a Niji Tamaki-like streaming from the toilet.
Poor man's also playing with awful ping which adds to the stress. Still an enjoyable watch and I can only hope that with the coaching he improves as igl. Is iPN gonna be their coach or just joining as temp 3rd?
I think it would be better for them to get accustomed with the bad ping since that's what they are going to be experiencing in the tournament proper. I believe Reimu last year also did most of her practice runs in the JP server.

Patra is playing Rockman (Mega Man) X5 which is a downgrade from X4 IMO (no anime cutscenes, less challenging overall, and RNG non gameplay event which affects gameplay, you can get the bad ending even if you do everything right). She's encountered one bullshit moment in the magma level where Alia the operator basically messaged you preventing you from moving because of the textbox and as soon as you can move the lava kills you.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Anycolor has released their Q3 Financial documents for those interested.
36F33709-96E1-459F-AC80-50156023A25F.jpeg

Document #1
Document #2

unless she wants to do a Niji Tamaki-like streaming from the toilet.
I don’t think Cover would allow Pekora to stream herself shitting lol. But hey who knows maybe if Shylily ever joins Vshojo she may very well do that one day lol.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Limkin

Anycolor has released their Q3 Financial documents for those interested
I bet NijiID felt a sense of pride and accomplishment and sees their future as bright as possible when your company treats you as "Other", bundles with two other branches plus chinese fujoshi who don't know how to use vpn, you are literally streaming in english most of the time anyway, and you are just a blip on a radar in revenue compared to EN. No shit they feel like third grade citizens and consider going indie or quitting as better option

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pyro lounge singer gonna live post anything notable here

Screenshot_20230315-074649.png
Still needs revisions but there's the model art
Sasuga the pyro kinetic uses Firefox
Unarchived karaoke vod channel i found

She sang "First Burn" and then talked about how people in general act nice but then end up betraying you due to paranoia

She's got 79 ccv right now and I'm the only grey chatting in a sea of green lol

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I bet NijiID felt a sense of pride and accomplishment and sees their future as bright as possible when your company treats you as "Other", bundles with two other branches plus chinese fujoshi who don't know how to use vpn, you are literally streaming in english most of the time anyway, and you are just a blip on a radar in revenue compared to EN. No shit they feel like third grade citizens and consider going indie or quitting as better option
Third world, third grade. :smugselen:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh c'mon, I'm sure they're gonna get their 3D debuts before Illuna! Uh, actually, probably not, but uh, before Xsoleil for sure! Ok, really now, there's no way they won't get 3D before SugmaTron or whatever the next Niji gen happens to be!

Be fair to Nijisanji, ID have only been around since...2019...t-there's no way to get 3D ready in such a short period of time!
Imagine treating some of your earliest talents, and a lot of the OGs of EN vtubing in general like this.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
I don’t think Cover would allow Pekora to stream herself shitting lol. But hey who knows maybe if Shylily ever joins Vshojo she may very well do that one day lol.
Well Kobo got in shit (hehe) for streaming from the toilet, so you are right

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Pikamee live with a Lunch Lady collab, first time watching her

edit: fuck it ended before I could join

Last edited:

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever
For being their first custom scrim, Axel/Selen/Mr.Temp3rdiPN felt like they got better from the first match to the last one, I have high hopes the team will work.

...Except, you know, gotta find that very restricted 3rd member. That's gonna be rough. :inaunravel:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
For being their first custom scrim, Axel/Selen/Mr.Temp3rdiPN felt like they got better from the first match to the last one, I have high hopes the team will work.

...Except, you know, gotta find that very restricted 3rd member. That's gonna be rough. :inaunravel:
Pomu as a human shield.

In exchange, Selen has to play an hour of Minecraft with Pomu for every time Pomu gets killed.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Oh c'mon, I'm sure they're gonna get their 3D debuts before Illuna! Uh, actually, probably not, but uh, before Xsoleil for sure! Ok, really now, there's no way they won't get 3D before SugmaTron or whatever the next Niji gen happens to be!

Be fair to Nijisanji, ID have only been around since...2019...t-there's no way to get 3D ready in such a short period of time!
Imagine treating some of your earliest talents, and a lot of the OGs of EN vtubing in general like this.
I'm still curious wtf happened to Hana's 3D Debut. Regardless of how "unprofitable" Anycolor think the ID branch is, they should just take the L in profit and give that to her already, cancelling the event twice after the initial announcement doesn't really make them look good. Though admittedly the first cancellation wasn't their fault since Hana got sick. Damn, imagine if her luck was slightly better and she didn't get sick at that specific period, she would have already had her 3D Debut ages ago.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Pomu as a human shield.

In exchange, Selen has to play an hour of Minecraft with Pomu for every time Pomu gets killed.
*Monkeys paw curls*
*Selen spends the rest of her vtubing career playing block game*

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The corpo that made a concert from a toilet last week and debuted their talents a couple days ago lost 2 members already. :pathetic:

Still have NexStage Project in their name and Plum has upcoming streams scheduled?

The channels and model belongs to the corpo ( i suppose ) and it looks like an amateur corpo they probably in shambles right now

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

kukkia

Early Adopter
Anycolor has released their Q3 Financial documents for those interested.
View attachment 16674

Document #1
Document #2

A pretty good quarter. This was before all the February drama, but still, it does show that the downturn for EN in the previous quarter wasn't a sign of the branch's death, like some people on /#/ were predicting.

I'm still curious wtf happened to Hana's 3D Debut. Regardless of how "unprofitable" Anycolor think the ID branch is, they should just take the L in profit and give that to her already, cancelling the event twice after the initial announcement doesn't really make them look good. Though admittedly the first cancellation wasn't their fault since Hana got sick. Damn, imagine if her luck was slightly better and she didn't get sick at that specific period, she would have already had her 3D Debut ages ago.

I think Hana just got bumped down the ladder because JPs are probably prioritized. Remember, EN had their entire concert cancelled even though EN members make more revenue than JPs per vtuber.

Screenshot 2023-03-15 at 10.56.51 AM.png

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230315-120727-090.png

Honestly, not bad work for some random dude crocheting pink rabbit

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom