"I like to watch"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Every time I've tuned in to Zen, they're arguing with their chat and it seems like chat is having fun bullying them as far as they can. Is that his appeal or did I just click at bad times?
Early and often.
No exceptions.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
You know what?
View attachment 16369
Airi is suffering through boss rush time

If only the homeland had a degeneracy containment thread :smugpipi:

Three takeaways from today's Katta stream:
1. My side oshi is kinda retarded but in a cute way.
2. Jews really love their fuckin taxes, she said car sales have a 100% sales tax in Israel
3. The screams of menhera women are not always healing

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
2. Jews really love their fuckin taxes, she said car sales have a 100% sales tax in Israel
If Ephraim Kishon is to be trusted, tax evasion is how the Israeli economy works, so it's probably not that big of a deal in aggregate.

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Apparently this was a thing that happened.

Tldr: Mario removed Zaion's name from the title of their cover song.

Holy shit, whose cereal did Zaion piss in? They 100% did not do the same with Yugo, Pomu definitely gave them the credit for her 3D debut instrumentals so, while odds of this being corpo-mandated are probably non-zero, it doesn't seem all that likely, especially with everyone else's response.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
The Vshojo hate is over played. Most of us at least respect KSON Ironmouse is great and Haruka is Canaidian. not sure about Hime (i litterally never see anyone mention her which says a damn lot unless its related to gigguk) Rushia's doing a lot better now apperently

not heard a bad word about Zen outside "lel it's a dude" Silver really really joined the wrong group.
Which leaves us with the bitch brigade Nyanners who I can only conclude cannot escape early internet mentality and never will. Froot and Veibei who backstab for internet points

Feel like im missing a person or two.
Most of the companies problem much like niji is refusing to wrangle the bitch brigade especially as they drag other members into their stuff.
Feel free to correct any misconceptions I have ill admit i do not follow Vshojo too close sticking mostly to mouse for obvious reasons.
Refer to my title
also think you only missed Melody who is also well liked for her paradoxical wholesome adorkable yet lewd nature
Every time I've tuned in to Zen, they're arguing with their chat and it seems like chat is having fun bullying them as far as they can. Is that his appeal or did I just click at bad times?
Zen's appeal is indeed the back and forth Zen has with chat where it's essentially chat endlessly roasting Zen for a TTS fuck up or the like and Zen's reactions

Chat: Is it a good dragon or a bad dragon?
Airi: It's a bad dragon!
It's a very bad, terrible dragon!
Flashbacks to this

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
If Ephraim Kishon is to be trusted, tax evasion is how the Israeli economy works, so it's probably not that big of a deal in aggregate.
Katta is too menhera and autistic to know how to evade taxes :whatastory:
I think she's a Russian born Jew so they probably haven't taught her all their secrets yet

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Katta is too menhera and autistic to know how to evade taxes :whatastory:
A truly shameful display and a disappointment to her entire bloodline for the past three thousand years.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
"I think she might be a Nazi, I'm gonna be honest. I got some Hitler Particle-vibes just sort of radiating off of that particular VTuber." -Xanderhal talking about Pippa
Add this to random.txt

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
A truly shameful display and a disappointment to her entire bloodline for the past three thousand years.
Meanwhile there's meemaw honoring thousands of years of heritage under oppressive regimes by fearfully paying her taxes over a month early
:smugrys:
Speaking of meemaw I'm looking forward to getting a Shiina rant on slime

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule is out, highlights are a collab with Onolumi on Friday and 15k celebration on Saturday.
spiderschedule.png

Gorilla Drip

On the topic of Zaion's termination, I had a flash of a clip I saw a month or so ago that I found particularly... unusual. Might be of interest. We did say she considered herself a problem child in the company. Still, rewatching older clips of her she still seemed to have a decent relationship with her senpais and genmates (besides some situations in which she was kind of made fun of by other members, but it didn't feel serious).

Starts at 0:41, she was talking about backseating and saying she might ban you if you do it
> Commenter: "Most NIJI members will politely remind you before banning"
> Zaion: "I'm not most NIJI members. Also you, cannot clump all of us together just because we're all under one company. We are VASTLY different from each other. I have nothing to do with a lot of them, like, in terms of opinion and a lot of other things"

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The L4D2 collab is happening.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Hey everyone, look at this idiot! "Muh white privilage" as they talk from the perspective of the vtuber space where you literally cannot tell who is white and who is black.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Grand Wizard is banned in Twitch chat but not Grand Wizardmon.
taking-notes.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Hay everyone, look at this idiot! "Muh white privilage" as they talk from the perspective of the vtuber space where you literally cannot tell who is white and who is black.

Maybe they should get some perspective and a shoutout from famous black Vtuber, Kyo Kaneko from NijisanjiEN's ILUNA
:smugselen:

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

I am starting to think that management told her it's better to complain by making YT shorts and getting money out of it, than blowing out during the stream. Leave it to jews to make viewers pay for your mental therapy, not you to a doctor. It's not like anything she recorded so far is bad or wrong, but you normally don't see people complain about it as they just keep it to themselves/friends

She definitely has a "behind-the-scene" idea she's playing out with her shorts currently. But yeah, the Bri'ish sensibility feels strong in this latest one.

Speaking of shorts, Sara's been killing it IMO as of late. Here's a smattering of my recent favs:

Members Only ASMR tonight for Shiina; might actually catch one of these live.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hay everyone, look at this idiot! "Muh white privilage" as they talk from the perspective of the vtuber space where you literally cannot tell who is white and who is black.

1678663394213.png

Every time.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Spooder schedule is out, highlights are a collab with Onolumi on Friday and 15k celebration on Saturday.
View attachment 16372
>PC magazines reading

The ultimate in 90s nostalgia. Onolumi did it after finishing Star Control 2, guess she liked it.

... I still have old game magazines in my desk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom