"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Woman learns how to eat food.
All this and more on anything other than playing video games with Kirsche.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Kirsche is not a coomtuber but her 2 most viewed clips are coombait. Add this to the list.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I tab back and first thing I see is yogurt is cum, cum is yogurt

:fishmandispair:

Does nym get paid for this shit?

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
The funny part is watching her learn that granola comes in more forms than just bar form.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Pon Nenechi

It's too bad Ina didn't go with her previous plan of calling herself "Ai-chan" so there's an extra punchline where after the reveal, the prank target realizes it was actually "I-chan".

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Pikamee might be collabing with Nux soon

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Looks like they'll all have these tiers. Here's Kilia's.
View attachment 16234

Lol what the hell are those findom tier prices?
Is there any functional level between the tiers? I know the low emote tier and slightly higher for member streams tier is popular. If there's no other functional difference and they're just there so people can donate more money I see no real problem.
Kirsche is not a coomtuber but her 2 most viewed clips are coombait. Add this to the list.

As a yogurt enjoyer, what fucking yogurt is she eating that has the texture of coom. Jesus Christ Kirsche.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
H... how do you know the texture of coom?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I almost TIME! It feels like it's been an eternity without Shiina (discord dumpster diving doesn't count)! Lets watch Shiina return to her favorite classic JRPG

【 Resident Evil 4 】​

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
As a yogurt enjoyer, what fucking yogurt is she eating that has the texture of coom. Jesus Christ Kirsche.

How would you know the texture to begin with?

Also I fail to grasp the Bits system of Twitch. When people cheer, are they literally giving the streamer money like a dono?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Also I fail to grasp the Bits system of Twitch. When people cheer, are they literally giving the streamer money like a dono?
Bits are twitch's currency (a way to get their cut from donations). You buy in for x-amount and then hand it out.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Any Cum Connoisseurs in here to confirm or deny?

Yeah, it's basically a dono system made so they could pull a cut, because people used to donate mostly through streamelements or straight through paypal. It's 1 bit = 1 cent if I remember right.

In shitpost news:

hololive ruined /jp/

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Meemaw sounds like a dub according to Sakana, get the fishing gear.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I had a dream that @BioBreak and @wew had a regular interview/news show they uploaded, with a sort of 90's kid's show aesthetic, like ghostwriter, where their gimmick was a garage or home office set done up to look somewhat like a spaceship - intro video was sort of like dark grey with some colorful stuff on it and 80's ish music. They were interviewing Juwun Sugarbloom from FlaVR this time, but most guests and news were focused on forum favorites or friends and events, or their own specific interests. It was sort of a rare thing, like maybe one video a month, and it didn't have a lot of reach beyond this thread but a lot of us enjoyed it. It was kind of corny but they maintained a consistent level of (hokey 90's era) quality. Didn't do livestreams, just video uploads. I want to say the vids were fairly short for what they were, maybe 10-30 minutes in the final product.

It was just a dream and everyone has those, but if it were a real thing I'd look forward to watching it. Also i have no idea why it was those two hosting it but that's what was in the dream.

edit2: 5x "Meds now!" stickers. Would someone tell me what about my stupid post is so bad? Would you really hate seeing a regular scuffed but endearing interview/news video show that covers the sort of content posted/discussed here, produced by regulars to this thread? Or was it just that sharing a dream is schizo behavior to you?
:medsl::beatanimeds::medsmoremeds::takeyourmeds:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
H... how do you know the texture of coom?

I said texture, not mouthfeel you fucks. Jesus.
:kaelalaugh:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Very important message from Watame:

She's having a good day.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wow Shiina, good thing your sister barely uses social media..... so you can keep dumpling very specific information about her on stream :SelenHAHAhere:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Wow Shiina, good thing your sister barely uses social media..... so you can keep dumpling very specific information about her on stream :SelenHAHAhere:
Start scrubbing cali hospital employement records .

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Spooder has an amazing voice.
Gave a quick listen since i never heard her sing before. Yeah shes professionally trained probably going on longer then 4ish years i would recon notice how she quickly sucks up air when the song pauses thats something all singers do to some extent but only professionals know how to do it without fucking up the next few notes that you can audibly hear it indicates that shes not trained for singing in a booth to record a song.

Choir? maybe though if i were to go full on RATT i suspect she might be operatically trained Ironmouse does the same thing hits similar notes and it lines up with what little I know about the spider.
hopefully someone with more knowledge can add on to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom