"I didn't go to my class reunion; Everyone is working for hedge funds, Goldman Sachs, crazy stuff, while I'm out here... like this! ahHaHAHAHAha"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul

Early Adopter
The epilouge of Kobo's Oozaru Keisatsu arc

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I would much rather watch Henri do a stream about V-regurgitator cringe :vomitdrawer:
I think he should consume Depressed Nousagi's heart and gain his powers. That'd make him have retroactively collab'd with Pippa, too.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
"I am like Hitler to the onions..." - Kirsche talking about how some onions are better raw depending on their color

Also Kirsche talking about Shondo

Random question, but is there any vtubers that you don't like yet you still checks his/her content for whatever reasons?
Shondo's voice filtered me originally (back in her covid arc). Eventually, I did warm up to her after the whole father thing happened and then later the cat thing.

Has any of that been that big?
It might be me not caring as much about Xsoleil but i feel like the whole issues with Noctyx (iirc, Vox, Shu and Mysta were acussed of grooming) and the autism crusade Nina got from tiktokers (and dooming from people schizo-ing out about her politics) were larger than any percived issues with Xsoleil
Honestly, I agree. Anything related to Vox has had way more traction than anything Xsoleil related.

The hottest take is that he should drive off of a physical cliff.
At this point, he and the dog fucker probably should.

It's Saturday so it's time for a new small corpo debut. NexStage Project (ugh) debuts their first co-ed generation they call CodeX (ugh) today starting at 6:00 PM PT. I can't tell where this company is based but it seems to be EN-only so far. "Debut" may not be totally right since they actually did a 3D concert with their talents last week, where the talents did skits as PNGtubers between the songs - so all of the talents seem to already have 3D models alongside the 2D models they'll be using in their individual debuts tonight.

However, they don't seem to have been doing the promo blitz that we saw with EIEN or IdolEN or that new PH company that I ironically can't recall right now; the subscriber counts on their members range between 168 and 640, so it seems like they're kind of starting off on the back foot compared to others we've seen recently. Here's the main corpo channel from which you can find the channels for the talents: https://www.youtube.com/@nexstageproject

I think someone mentioned a few pages back that Khyo made a video promoting them. I didnt watch but I hear that their 3D concert thing was a bit of a mess due to shit breaking and other tech issues. As for promo, I feel like they shouldve focused money on ads and shit instead of 3D Models and 3D concert. Additionally focused some of that same money on having each talent have a handful of covers/originals come out every 2 weeks or so.

Spooder's voice is a secret weapon. It doesn't seem like someone with a "normal" voice like that should have pipes like that.
Spooder has an amazing voice.

Very important PSA: Most of Burgerland and Leafland will be observing daylight saving time starting tomorrow morning, so note that the relative streaming times of streamers in countries where it's not observed - like Japan - will fall back an hour.
Man i fucking hate this. On the positive side I wont have to spend the next 5 months going to bed at shit hours because im watching the stupid rabbit. Honestly its whats been fucking up my sleep schedule and the main reason why I dont clip as much.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

We got an update on NoeFlare. Flare confirms the loveydovey stuff was just played up for the streams.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Man i fucking hate this. On the positive side I wont have to spend the next 5 months going to bed at shit hours because im watching the stupid rabbit. Honestly its whats been fucking up my sleep schedule and the main reason why I dont clip as much.
As a europoor I've given up on watching her streams during the week, I just let the archiver run if she puts up the waitroom before I go to bed.

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
I had a dream that @BioBreak and @wew had a regular interview/news show they uploaded, with a sort of 90's kid's show aesthetic, like ghostwriter, where their gimmick was a garage or home office set done up to look somewhat like a spaceship - intro video was sort of like dark grey with some colorful stuff on it and 80's ish music. They were interviewing Juwun Sugarbloom from FlaVR this time, but most guests and news were focused on forum favorites or friends and events, or their own specific interests. It was sort of a rare thing, like maybe one video a month, and it didn't have a lot of reach beyond this thread but a lot of us enjoyed it. It was kind of corny but they maintained a consistent level of (hokey 90's era) quality. Didn't do livestreams, just video uploads. I want to say the vids were fairly short for what they were, maybe 10-30 minutes in the final product.

It was just a dream and everyone has those, but if it were a real thing I'd look forward to watching it. Also i have no idea why it was those two hosting it but that's what was in the dream.

Edit: anyway here's Doggy god's street:

incidentally, DOOG is streaming now:

edit2: 5x "Meds now!" stickers. Would someone tell me what about my stupid post is so bad? Would you really hate seeing a regular scuffed but endearing interview/news video show that covers the sort of content posted/discussed here, produced by regulars to this thread? Or was it just that sharing a dream is schizo behavior to you?

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Horny Fauna got her monetization. I can only imagine what kind of streams the members will get. Well...not that you have to imagine that hard.

Untitled.png

Shondo's Super Seducer stream went as you'd expect. Good watch.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
With zaion all mangled under the bus and people online saying she should join phase I have to wonder what are the positives of joining fishman's crew as an invader? Because I think the invader branch of phase feels like fishman wanting to get into the company 2 girls who wanted the tard wrangler of an agency and not dealing with merch personally, not because he's good at it but because they don't like it.

I remember Pippa saying invaders was closer than you think a while back in a stream(she mentioned her second outfit too if some autist wants to look for it) and maybe at the time Kirshe was in talks to join in but from the little I've seen of her she'd lose on that deal. Imagine a world where Kirshe has a tard wrangler that tells her to tone down her shit because of the company's image and when it comes to merch, people are still waiting on shit they bought months ago from phase, it isn't even a good deal on that front when there's already companies already trying to cater to vtubers to do their merch runs. Invaders might be a good deal with indies like sena who already put the work to gain an audience but don't want to let go of their character but for indies like kirshe or zaion that could probably go full time and live decently it's just a waste on all fronts.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230311-162240-803.png
I feel like this can only end badly lmao

Urge to call her Rii-tard intensifies

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Lol what the hell are those findom tier prices?

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
They're going to give Sakana ideas with those names.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

We got an update on NoeFlare. Flare confirms the loveydovey stuff was just played up for the streams.

While their friendship is undoubtably real and they are close, they never struck me as anything more than friends with a corpo-mandated relationship.
*Cough*
Looks like they'll all have these tiers. Here's Kilia's.
View attachment 16234
I quite like the pun for the $99 tier. Too bad the rest are not puns, as well.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Sawa just went through surgery.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Horny Fauna got her monetization. I can only imagine what kind of streams the members will get. Well...not that you have to imagine that hard.

View attachment 16233
Stream Sniping gaming with members (Fall Guys and Apex and other games you can get a ton of people in at the same time). Guessing she will do some spicy asmr.

Piarro

Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
With zaion all mangled under the bus and people online saying she should join phase I have to wonder what are the positives of joining fishman's crew as an invader? Because I think the invader branch of phase feels like fishman wanting to get into the company 2 girls who wanted the tard wrangler of an agency and not dealing with merch personally, not because he's good at it but because they don't like it.

I remember Pippa saying invaders was closer than you think a while back in a stream(she mentioned her second outfit too if some autist wants to look for it) and maybe at the time Kirshe was in talks to join in but from the little I've seen of her she'd lose on that deal. Imagine a world where Kirshe has a tard wrangler that tells her to tone down her shit because of the company's image and when it comes to merch, people are still waiting on shit they bought months ago from phase, it isn't even a good deal on that front when there's already companies already trying to cater to vtubers to do their merch runs. Invaders might be a good deal with indies like sena who already put the work to gain an audience but don't want to let go of their character but for indies like kirshe or zaion that could probably go full time and live decently it's just a waste on all fronts.
This conversation has already happened a few times in the thread so let me sum it up.

- "X left an agency so they should totally join PC as an invader" is a meme at this point. Or whatever you call a meme that far too many people use seriously and unironically. Fish isn't going to bring on just anybody; they have to be a good fit for the company, and they have to come to terms in negotiations. It's not just a matter of him lassoing in everyone who falls out of favor with another agency. On a related note…
- Fish is unlikely to bring in an Invader with as much baggage as Zaion has in my personal correct opinion but Vshojo brought in Rushia so if she were going to land in another agency in the near future I'd guess it's that one. I think the most likely outcome is she just stays indie for the rest of her career though.
- "Kirshe has a lot to lose by joining PC" has been repeated a few people but it really needs to be noted that Kirshe has said herself she wants the help an agency can provide and has applied to join, so however the cost-benefit analysis is playing out in anyone else's head, it's definitely playing out in favor of joining an agency in her own head, and that's all that really matters.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Somewhere between spastic dolphins and kawaii explosions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom