Status
Not open for further replies.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Botan, Polka, and Yagoo played some early HoloEarth together

So there's some building involved. I remember it being called a genshin/fortnite like game elsewhere. Here's a clip

Botan's presence makes me think Rust: The Anime.

Botan will relentlessly stalk and grief the playerbase, giggling over its corpses

Templeton

Find your own damn thesaurus!
I'd like to highlight another streamer for you all, Farmer Kazuki.

Farmer Kazuki was formerly Captain Crabs up till about a month ago. He plays farming sims, does live2D design, DJ's his own rave parties, and is pretty darn wholesome. If you're looking for someone who's very kid safe to get your little ones interested in this hobby, you absolute degenerate, then I don't think you'll find anyone better than Farmer Kazuki.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
dw308.png

Remarkably kid safe

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Random question, but is there any vtubers that you don't like yet you still checks his/her content for whatever reasons?
Pippa, not intentionally but people here won't shut the fuck up about her so I know most the lore via that.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Mooms privated her Holocure stream from last night, I think it's because she wasn't feeling well and didn't want to keep it.
I found an archive and in the first 4 minutes she does her best Joe Biden impression, "reading chat 'Are you having a stroke?' Yes. Umm, and yes, so, uh hi, I'm Mumei. What? I'm not, mmm. No, I..I am, sorry. Pretend I didn't say that I'm not. I am. *cough cough* Mm. Yes, if you didn't know, um....wait...*giggle* I'm so sorry I shouldn't be streaming."

So I guess I'll segue that into something I have thought about before: Scuff is hilarious and cute, but vtubers are content creators; creative people who have a vision for the things they would like to make. Obviously they appreciate the support, but do you ever think it bothers them that some people are too accepting of their flaws? Take this Mumei stream; she privated it because she was unhappy with it and it wasn't up to her standards of what a stream should be, but here I am seeking out a copy and thinking it's cute when she has a brain fart and can't even string together a sentence. Would she just be thinking about me, ""You idiot, what are you doing? That was garbage, don't laugh at that."
Note: On the other hand, if anyone is too critical of their own performance, it would definitely be Mumei.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1678556826410011.jpg1678558444898740.png1678558829673866.png

YFU Baby, made by the same guy that made the OG ProjektMelody model, is graduating from her identity as YFU and reincarnating as a different vtuber elsewhere.
So, who got her I wonder, idol or Phase?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
YFU Baby, made by the same guy that made the OG ProjektMelody model, is graduating from her identity as YFU and reincarnating as a different vtuber elsewhere.
Regardless of the quality of their current model, I can't imagine they're too unhappy about getting out of digitrevx's sphere of influence. Timing makes me think Phase.

Edited to add background: This is the dude who DMCA'd melody. I've linked their twitlongers about the whole thing, but anyone using DMCA takedowns is almost certainly an idiot and a retard both.
melody: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srf7lh
digitrevx: https://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1srhfuc

Last edited:

Limkin

Is this guy mad because he didn't get to groom the girls on the internet by RPing as their manager? Marry someone if you are so dramatic that you "put your life aside" for them and "mad and exhausted" when they leave.
idol doesn't have 3D, they didn't even tease at it, and they don't really have a network per se, just a bunch of in-house people hired

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Idol spidor karaoke (archived) soon

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
View attachment 16230View attachment 16231View attachment 16232

I wonder if digitrevx had anything to do with it. From what I remembered he was a massive dick to Melody. Wouldn't be surprised if he tried pulling some shady stuff with Yfu

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Is this guy mad because he didn't get to groom the girls on the internet by RPing as their manager? Marry someone if you are so dramatic that you "put your life aside" for them and "mad and exhausted" when they leave.

idol doesn't have 3D, they didn't even tease at it, and they don't really have a network per se, just a bunch of in-house people hired
I wonder if digitrevx had anything to do with it. From what I remembered he was a massive dick to Melody. Wouldn't be surprised if he tried pulling some shady stuff with Yfu
You're right Sandycat, he is a prick.

This might be old lore for people who are newer fans, but Digitrevx was the original artist for Projekt Melody when she was originally a cam girl with the model. There was a controversy as as he tried to blackmail Melody into giving him more money for 'support', and when she told him to fuck off he literally DMCA'd her streams claiming he had ownership of Melody's body. Needless to say, it didn't end well for the jackass.
And if you don't mind Nux, here's a video version where he goes through receipts.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This might be old lore for people who are newer fans, but Digitrevx was the original artist for Projekt Melody when she was originally a cam girl with the model. There was a controversy as as he tried to blackmail Melody into giving him more money for 'support', and when she told him to fuck off he literally DMCA'd her streams claiming he had ownership of Melody's body.
I knew the lore, but it took me until now to realise that he basically tried to be a vtuber pimp.

As early as 2019, too.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
The bright side of the Digi grooming story is that his bullshit ended up bringing more attention to Melody in a positive way, she received a ton of support after producing those receipts and he backed off. I always figured it would only be a matter of time till he tried the same shit with YFU, idk if that's what happened but I'd put my money on it personally.

The timing also makes me think Phase is her direction since they just wrapped up auditions and the lineup, but is Phase really into the vsinger thing now? That has always been her thing more than being a game streamer. Idol might not have 3D yet but the Jews have shown they're willing to invest to get returns.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Kirsche commenting on how Henri drove off a metaphorical cliff.
Only the hottest of takes here.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Kirsche commenting on how Henri drove off a metaphorical cliff.
Only the hottest of takes here.
The hottest take is that he should drive off of a physical cliff.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Ok I giggled, I'm sure this is a parody of something.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
It's Saturday so it's time for a new small corpo debut. NexStage Project (ugh) debuts their first co-ed generation they call CodeX (ugh) today starting at 6:00 PM PT. I can't tell where this company is based but it seems to be EN-only so far. "Debut" may not be totally right since they actually did a 3D concert with their talents last week, where the talents did skits as PNGtubers between the songs - so all of the talents seem to already have 3D models alongside the 2D models they'll be using in their individual debuts tonight.

However, they don't seem to have been doing the promo blitz that we saw with EIEN or IdolEN or that new PH company that I ironically can't recall right now; the subscriber counts on their members range between 168 and 640, so it seems like they're kind of starting off on the back foot compared to others we've seen recently. Here's the main corpo channel from which you can find the channels for the talents: https://www.youtube.com/@nexstageproject

Idol spidor karaoke (archived) soon

Spooder's voice is a secret weapon. It doesn't seem like someone with a "normal" voice like that should have pipes like that.

Ok I giggled, I'm sure this is a parody of something.

It's a TikTok zoomer thing. Here's the original:

Very important PSA: Most of Burgerland and Leafland will be observing daylight saving time starting tomorrow morning, so note that the relative streaming times of streamers in countries where it's not observed - like Japan - will fall back an hour.

Edit: Nyaru is vagueposting about something. She retweeted this again today.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I would much rather watch Henri do a stream about V-regurgitator cringe :vomitdrawer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom