Enna is crying in the corner right now.
View attachment 16163
This is great!
She looks stellar. Bread buff and KAWAII silver hair. Jacket off version
Screenshot - 2023-03-10T192914.739.png

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't think niji is bad, even though i don't watch their livers i still think a vtuber industry with two major powers is infinitely better than one with only one agency that monopolizes everything. The fact is neither niji nor holo wins out over the other in all categories, and neither is perfect or blameless. This very forum praised the nijis back in october-december when they were looking better than the stagnant hololive, so don't kid yourselves and act like you "always knew how bad it was".
View attachment 16141
A graph of what roles i think each agency fullfills, neither side is "correct"
I think that graph oversells the kayfabe aspect of Hololive (outside of Luna, who is weeb Andy Kaufman). The character settings quickly become limited to jokes and conversation framers while the talent openly talk about their real lives.

Niji = black is mostly a meme, but I think they do do somewhat more retarded flailing than Holo, whose worst offense was when they suddenly found themselves persona non grata in a foreign market they were trying to expand into and were backstabbed by a bunch of their local talents there.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

ProjektMelody has joined the ecchi/lewd ASMR game in her own...special way

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Much like this place, army horse has also been around for six months at this point

Limkin

Outfit was in the works for a year. Rigging is unfinished, proportions are fucked up, layers are glitching too, and it's basically a redesign. I can't look at this tail without it jumping into eyes how badly it's done. I thought they could just shill out of their pocket for artist and rigger to get it done on time and properly finished, or are they still stuck with in-house regardless

this shit

fuck it

Sir Oliver

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Nina in Vesper's Valhalla stream, chat tries to order a full send Karmotrine, Vesper: "The glass will break, I can't put enough Karmotrine in."

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
RE: Zaion

Never really watched her. Model was cool. Reasoning seems sound in the termination post. Either way:

FDk00UZVEAcWrqf.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Mehk

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Lmfao
I hope its real dirt and she isnt insta legal fucked into oblivion the moment she posts anything
Getting sued into oblivion just to gain the respect of retards on a niche forum is unfathomably based, if she really does have it'd be amazing unless that info somehow hurts Nina

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

ProjektMelody has joined the ecchi/lewd ASMR game in her own...special way

She says pillow the same way pippa does "pellow"
:depressedtako:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
You forgot the part where she denies Holomodor and the Katyn massacre too
Wait for a second. Sorry for double posting on this, but on my drive back from work, I came to the realization that denying the Holomodor is a major no-no given the current political environment where this used to be overlooked. If this shit went mainstream again, this would be enough to get her actual canceled and removed. Even the normal vtuber fan would be put off from this so long as they sell it as the continuation of the genocide against the Ukrainian people instead of standard commie shit takes.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
EVERYONE REMIND MARIE YOU LOVE HER ABOVE ALL ELSE OR THERE WILL BE CONSIQUENCES!

SZ 109

Automatic VOD Retention system (technical test only, gauging feedback and interest, see below):
Gofile (Tip: sort by date on the top right)
(For now, it's just a random assortment of channels to ensure the system actually works. If there a list/roster of channels in need of archivists let me know.)

I’ve been, for quite some time, finding the state of (VOD) archiving, lightly put, unsatisfactory.
In my hubris, I’ve tried to put together a system to address my top 3 gripes, namely turnaround time, usability (video previews), and reliability.

Ideally, these archives should be immediately available, come with previews, and be fully automated 24/7, covering large numbers of low-traffic channels. The goal is to function as a fallback while manual archivists prepare their uploads, or happen to miss the stream; not as a replacement.

Naturally, the system has fallen far short of my expectations, details below. But I’m going to put out what I have so far as a public trail to garner feedback, and decide if this is even worth pursuing in the first place. I'll keep the trial running for about a week, since as it stands, I’m all out of ideas.

Turnaround: Right after stream ends, but not during.
Usability: Preview available, but unable to seek far to unplayed areas, doesn’t work at all on all browsers.
Reliability: Fully automated, partial video made available if system dies. Real world testing pending.
Distribution: Gofile (current), Litterbox (backup), DiscordCDN (More suitable as cold storage?).

This only retains VODs for ~1 week, will need others for permanent archival/curation.
This system, or its resulting files aren't suitable as a replacement for manual archives!

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Wait for a second. Sorry for double posting on this, but on my drive back from work, I came to the realization that denying the Holomodor is a major no-no given the current political environment where this used to be overlooked. If this shit went mainstream again, this would be enough to get her actual canceled and removed. Even the normal vtuber fan would be put off from this so long as they sell it as the continuation of the genocide against the Ukrainian people instead of standard commie shit takes.
Can't believe it's so easy to bait people with memes

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Ame playing cute noises game

It took me 30 minutes of her playing that game to realize it was Ame noises I was hearing. And I only realized that because I happened to glance at the game title...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom