"Everyone is just one individual guy and that's all we can be in this world. We are all individually just one guy, what can we do about it? I don't know. Together we're just a bunch of guys! How can we know!?"Ceres Fauna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
She better mention the Internet's favorite McDonald's ad creation even though he's not part of Ronald's group.

She briefly mentioned him, showed a pic and said she prefers to forget he was turned into a hate symbol like Pepe.

Coulrophobia is too complicated, she prefers to say Clussyphobia

mcfuckinghhadit.png
Me too shiina. Me too.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pink Woman becoming a purse owner and revealing a surprise through the stream:

She took off her jacket. How scandalous. And also lost a lot of weight, because her midriff is so badly rigged it's a sheet of paper.

1678407433618.png

:shiinastare:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Short-hair Mori, my beloved

Tomboy supremacy

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Her weird lefty mod (Platypus I think) got into one of many arguments with people in the NSFW channel and got furious when they were told to go kill themselves after talking about how heckin' valid vermintide are. She left and then started DM'ing random members asking them why they were transphobes, etc, which people immediately assumed was an effort to dig up dirt on the server to get it deleted by Discord staff.

This is just a bare assumption on my part, I only caught the aftermath. There could be more.
Tbh I would've hoped Kirsche would be wise enough to recognize the dangers of having literal tranny jannies on staff

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Tbh I would've hoped Kirsche would be wise enough to recognize the dangers of having literal tranny jannies on staff
I remember mentioning that tranny janny when Kirsche did her first hogleg stream, and someone mentioned that the janny in question constantly got into arguments with everyone and started shit, so no big loss there.

🫡 to the brave hero who gave his life and discord access to accidentally start the trannyjanny removal

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
I remember mentioning that tranny janny when Kirsche did her first hogleg stream, and someone mentioned that the janny in question constantly got into arguments with everyone and started shit, so no big loss there.
Yeah she did the stunt of leaving the server like 2-3 weeks ago but Kirsche talked her into joining again.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Meemaw pronounces "scheme" as "sheem" and it's honestly cute as hell

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Shiina really seems to have entered her groove as a vtuber. Sadly she doesn't quite interest me personally as a 'daily driver' the way Kirsche does, but dropping in on her is always interesting. I hope she collabs more though, her personality really really works with other Phase girls and basically anyone. You can tell she worked in a team environment before.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
What the fuck, this game was done by TREASURE??
Is this going to be good?

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Vox is doing a 24-hour charity stream for SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education)
"Yandere boyfriend talks you down from jumping off a building ASMR"
I'll never understand why these vtubers throw away really good avatars
Because coomers ruin everything

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Her weird lefty mod (Platypus I think) got into one of many arguments with people in the NSFW channel and got furious when they were told to go kill themselves after talking about how heckin' valid vermintide are. She left and then started DM'ing random members asking them why they were transphobes, etc, which people immediately assumed was an effort to dig up dirt on the server to get it deleted by Discord staff.

🫡 to the brave hero who gave his life and discord access to accidentally start the trannyjanny removal
Yeah she did the stunt of leaving the server like 2-3 weeks ago but Kirsche talked her into joining again.
Interesting. Is this Platypus person actually a biological female or is it a tranny itself?

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Miia drawing the phase girls tonight. Currently drawing Erina

signal-2023-03-09-19-02-37-913.jpg

this shit

fuck it

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
No you massive retard, he would be born as kronii's child and get to suck on her massive tits which you will never do chink fuck.
:smugselen:
Who says I'm not in the corner watching
so your fetish is Incest.
Did you not read a single thing I posted, what part of being an animal lover that's so hard to understand
being led on a leash by a girl he's claiming is Yuko
That should've been me
CONTAINMENT BREACH
0oxtg56thqma1.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Let's check in and see what the Scot is up to today

Untitled.png

Yup. Sounds about right.
I know a lot of them have alternate accounts and tags but it's usually just to like and post 18+ artwork. This is...a whole step above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom