Status
Not open for further replies.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Spirelord

Hello.
Has she actually applied for PC? I'm struggling to imagine what she'd gain from it.
Merch stuff makes her brain hurt. If a company does the merch stuff for her she wants in, hence her applying for Phase Connect. She said something like that in the magic wand stream (I think, I know it was after the MILF Manor one).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Merch stuff makes her brain hurt. If a company does the merch stuff for her she wants in, hence her applying for Phase Connect. She said something like that in the magic wand stream (I think, I know it was after the MILF Manor one).
Gotta get that Kirsche-branded coffee.

paul

Early Adopter

Kilia is live right now. Also she had to refund some memberships because she rushed the celebration stream and fucked up the currency conversion

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

This goes under the category of "stuff that would probably sell out instantly, but really shouldn't" :irysthumbsupl:

LET THE MAN IN

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Vaush but somehow dumber (Xanderhal/Slanderhal) did I segment on the Pippa shit. Yes he called the clearly libertarian girl a nazi.

I already proved this was counterproductive but it’s funny that these people are so invested in slandering people they don’t think about the consequences.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Bitos are for the likers
Yea but this post is about Wemi, learn to read. Speaking of which I would really love it if Pippa and Wemi did an off collab in America where they hung out and got to talk about what it was like. I can only imagine Wemi's happy Malaysian noises.

Edit: Marie Mehlo soulful singing is beautiful!

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Next time when you come across new vtuber, you should consult @SandyCat first before you coom, he is a well-known trans-vtuber detector in the forum
Hmm. To attempt to settle a long-standing rrat, I'd like to request @SandyCat 's opinion on this: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-35375

View attachment 15966
Come on guys I could tell with only 3 seconds of them talking. The vocal fry is a big give away and all Trans girls have that weird nasally high pitch sound. I know the coomer brain gets in the way but it sounds so fake.
I can recognize vocal fry and hear women do it as an affectation, but maybe I haven't heard enough men trying to sound like women to have noticed it as a tell for that. Like in this example it sounds like a young woman or girl trying to do a deeper voice and straining her chords and doing the fry, but i have had at least one person tell me it sounds like a guy:

I feel like you're conflating general fun delinquency with the 4chan lingo shit like retards spamming "based" etc in chat nonstop, idk. [...]
Is saying "based" considered delinquent? I thought it was just a way of expressing approval, and optionally celebrating someone speaking the truth when dissenting from the popular majority

Sena Bonbon of FlaVR has posted this notice this morning.
1678395024371.png
(twitter | archive)
Fqy66lEWwAsoFhX.jpg
I was legitimately extremely concerned for about 0.5 seconds.

Despite this, Sena's going to be collabbing with Sleepy Project in a few hours (God willing she is feeling well enough):
1678395677319.png
(twitter)

Last edited:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
I've been watching Vespers playthrough of VA-11Hall-A (still live right now) so far, but the fact that he only reads about 60% of the lines out loud forces me to either read everything myself too or the stream is kinda unwatchable as it's impossible to follow the conversations.

Is there any playthough from anyone who reads 100% of the lines?

Limkin

I've been watching Vespers playthrough of VA-11Hall-A (still live right now) so far, but the fact that he only reads about 60% of the lines out loud forces me to either read everything myself too or the stream is kinda unwatchable as it's impossible to follow the conversations.

iirc Risu from HoloID was voice acting all of them, but it's been a while so don't quote me on that

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Has she actually applied for PC? I'm struggling to imagine what she'd gain from it.
She's been very open that she wants a tard wrangler for herself, and if she earns enough money that way she can pay Nym for all his help as well.
Vaush but somehow dumber (Xanderhal/Slanderhal) did I segment on the Pippa shit. Yes he called the clearly libertarian girl a nazi.

I already proved this was counterproductive but it’s funny that these people are so invested in slandering people they don’t think about the consequences.
I desire nothing more than to have one of these fucking grifters actually put out a full video about Pippa, if only so I can try to force Adam and Sitch to watch it on their stream.

Pink woman

And best Rat

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Soon it'll be time to meow like a pirate again, buckos!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Today, in schizo boo bro news:
Some tard posted a grainy gif of some chubby bastard at a con being led on a leash by a girl he's claiming is Yuko

:whatastory:
Screenshot_20230309-162517-593.png

1678393792148088.gif

1678388405377297.png
If that actually is her, damn, at least some of the boo bros might have a chance

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Some tard posted a grainy gif of some chubby bastard at a con being led on a leash by a girl he's claiming is Yuko

If that actually is her, damn, at least some of the boo bros might have a chance
There's actual pictures of Yuko/Rye Project somewhere around here and/or the KF thread, it's just a matter of digging them up with the right search terms and autism.

I don't think that looks like her iirc

E: https://thevirtualasylum.xenforo.cloud/threads/general-vtuber-discussion.1/post-38712 On bilibili there's a couple of face-masked clips, but again, I thought there was a full face somewhere, could be wrong

Last edited:

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
The only thing I can think of is I think that using the 3D model requires wearing some tracking equipment of some kind. I believe at least a headset and gloves if you use the hands as well. Otherwise it just looks stiff like Kirsche's model does.
Most 3D tubers with hand tracking use a Leap Motion, common ways to do it include mounting it to your neck with a little 3D printed necklace thing https://www.etsy.com/listing/1219122662/leap-motion-necklace-3d-printed-for

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
There's actual pictures of Yuko/Rye Project somewhere around here and/or the KF thread, it's just a matter of digging them up with the right search terms and autism.

I don't think that looks like her iirc
Screenshot_20230309-165412-370.png
You're probably right but it's hilarious to imagine if real

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 2050-2100

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol

Discussion on a new Phase Connect generation continues

post | On Onolumi game choice

post | ▷ HLO | Miko Birthday stream reactions and screenshots start

post | Roza Coatl already joined 4VLIVE (now lucid), and more info on Phase Connect

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko tweets about pain in her "kitty", later we get a report from /vt/ period tracker

post | ☆ HST | Vesper goes live with VA-11 Hall-A

post | ₪ IDL | On Yuko, management and tardwrangling in Idol. Also, Kobo announces the Hogwarts stream
post | More on management. Discussion around gachikoi, GFE all around

post | Aletta Sky from Kawaii is starting donothon. Her genmates Sava and Nami done theirs in the past

post | Azehara with too many replies to cover. If I ever disappear, I suggest following Azehara and using his posts for your recap needs, he generally participates in a lot of discussions

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu on Pikamee
post | YouTube clip

post | ▷ HLO | Chloe reveals her age range

post | Ᵽ PHC | Numbers, Pippa's Hogwarts CCV and Superchats

post | People out there gatekeeping and "protecting" Amiya. Supposedly it is Utano's anti

post | ₪ IDL | Idol doing ads for donothons

post | ▷ HLO | Merch shipping method appears new

post | ₪ IDL | Question - what are your thoughts on Idol talents

post | ₪ IDL | Juna is collabing with male, people mad. Kronii of idol, lol

post | ♨ FVR | FLaVR round-up, recent news and upcoming streams. Sena is diving into conspiracy theories
post | Several screenshots bring about the discussion about how exactly the AI figurine art was created

post | Proctor lore deepens. Discussion on proper legwear starts

post | Kirsche takes trans quiz, ends up trans. She re took it with biased responses, ends up trans again?

More Hogwarts drama
post | Ᵽ PHC | Vaush talks about vtubers, Pippa
post | Pippa message, asks not to be used as an excuse to attack people. Lia canceled Hogwarts stream, rrats go!
post | wyatt on Twitter is not happy about the message. Archive is handy, since he will delete his take later on
A lot of talk about GamerGate, people not knowing Pippa wanting her to lead them in a culture war etc.

post | Twitter mob
post | Tenma is tired, Shiina is suffering. Is Sakano going to mess everything up even more?
post | Can Phase sue Vaush for calling Pippa a nazi?
post | Numbers, Pippa is growing

post | Tenma will stream more Harry Potter. Later she tweets about exciting news, it was about her other job
post | Tenma got bonked very hard for tweet about the rope
post | Interesting stream idea from Pippa, call it "Apology stream" and just go off on DC while high on a benadryl

post | Tenma quite enjoys the game
post | Hasan with Hogwarts takes. It is a psy op!
post | Pippa speaks about Vaush, confirms that she does indeed microdose
post | Panko streams Hogwarts Legacy, so the game is not banned by management

post | ▷ HLO | Someone stole Kronii standees from a cafe

post | ▷ HLO | Update on Holoversus

post | list of "trans apologists" ITT

post | Miori celebrates Birthday with endurance stream in several parts
post | Next part

post | ◷ NIJ | Recommendation - Georgie's Vtuber Highlights - small clipper that actually explains some of the translations. Also a huge video translation, 5th Mario Kart Tourney

post | Shilily got talent manager. Also Shylily gives streaming advide. Is she German? Yes, yes she is

post | Khyo is promoting new agency called NexStage Project

post | Chudbuds instance was hacked
post | Operator was hacked and doxxed. Also Graf and Josh are not friends

post | 4chan is down, like the whole thing is frozen

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara scheduled several off collabs

post | Yuugasaki Umi, formerly of Game Club (Ryo) and Hoshimeguri Gakuen is going on indefinite hiatus

post | Gintoki reports from Japan, bunch of photos of vtuber merch

post | Recommendation - hibike EN, mainly hand drawn stuff about Kamitsubaki singers and a few other Vsingers

post | Onolumi streams Might and Magic, reads manual before gaming

post | Discussion on wearable merch, examples

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shirara discussion, on bf slip up. Also on Sakana trying to pull Lia dox off Farms. Also about blurring the definitions in arguments
post | On Chris Ray Gun, whose song was used in previous post as an example

post | ▷ HLO | Ame's jacket is part of the texture of her model

post | PSA about opsec and physical hard drives

post | There was an issue with Twitter, some tweets appear unavailable

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia is gonna talk about Thresh from League of Legends

post | V&U is recruiting again after debuting a new two-member gen last week. Info on company and its generousity

post | ▷ HLO | IRyS Birthday stream
post | Archive - IRyS Twitter space
post | Livestreaming starts
post | Emotes screenshot
post | Kronii's call-in clip

post | Ember, self described as "trans autistic leftist slut" is blocking everyone. More info on her follows
post | Interesting context to her avatar and name
post | Archive of her activities
post | More archives

post | ◷ NIJ | Kyo receives superchat criticizm, Enna jumps in. Thread discusses Kyo
post | Optimistic take on the guy

post | On fruit costs in Japan

post | Ᵽ PHC | FalseEyeD stream, "Agency Vtuber Sets Off Culture War"
post | YouTube video

post | On EIEN's Riifu, she has a heart problem, while Kilia has an auto-immune problem. Long discussion on vtubers with health problems

post | Ᵽ PHC | Rie shout outs superduper, so wholesome!
post | superduper's secret identity is close to being revealed

post | ▷ HLO | Myth Off collab, playing unbelievably believable. Liveposting

post | ▷ HLO | Dottovu may be going to Japan with Yuria and Geist (not confirmed by anyone, just art)

post | Clear Rocket vtuber is growing in numbers, with one rocket exploding
post | Streams

post | ♨ FVR | Sena rigging new model, and Marie Mehlo is going to stream

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina guerilla talk stream, contributing to liveposting. She talked about her sister, Reddit, her hair and more

post | Futakuchi Mana with Russia/Ukraine take

post | MatoMiia is drunk streaming, trying to get the car keys

post | Ᵽ PHC | Numbers, Pippa is 3rd highest superchatted this week. Hogwarts + Birthday stream
post | ☆ HST | Why is Bettel so high on the list? Bettel shenanigans

post | Propro's Amanohoshi Chiroru eating a very specific number of macaron, explanation. Also Patra's original MV

post | Ᵽ PHC | On why Phase runs ads for lower numbered members. One post lower is another good reason

post | ◷ NIJ | Another Vox Reimu rrat

post | Ᵽ PHC | Ravenclaw gets impressed by Shiina

post | Boogey Voxx last YouTube 3D live, info on their future

post | Twitter "transtrenders" tries to cancel Shondo

post | On Garten of Banban streamers. Also Kaela vtuber lore is based on real life story

post | Question - more green girls playing with powerlevels? Also on Juniper after the lasik eye surgery

post | ₪ IDL | On Idol TOS in regards to derivative works and about community. Discussion

post | ☆ HST | Axel is back on DDLC
post | Pako
post | Reminder that Axel has a history of self-harming friend/s
post | Monika superchatter and Axel goes big brain

post | ₪ IDL | Yuko fans are a colorful bunch. Juna fans still processing upcoming male collab, and NijiEN Aster commenting about Juna's thighs

post | ◷ NIJ | Rosemi, Pomu, Doppio, and Fulgur collab, Monopoly

post | ₪ IDL | Idol covers video editors, they hired 10. The company is growing a team of in-house support

post | Tech - how to break an apple with bare hands

post | Ᵽ PHC | /pcg/ hate Lumi, Panko

post | ▷ HLO | Haachama is limiting her activities due to health reasons

post | ▷ HLO | La+ will be streaming less in favor of editing

post | Good video game

post | Josh's introduction to vtubers, old video

post | ◷ NIJ | Shu is back

post | ◷ NIJ | Scarle reporting paranormal activity

post | ₪ IDL | Juna set up tournament style poll for art commision, her tail won

post | ◷ NIJ | AR Live refund info. Discussion on NijiEN and ID
post | Rrat people seem to find plausible

post | ▷ HLO | Hololive cafe in Taiwan, photos and video of the cafe preview

post | Ᵽ PHC | A lot of talk about Shiina's nationality, going on for several pages

post | ₪ IDL | Rin asks her chat to stop talking about Gura
post | Chumbud mad
post | She 50K Endurance singing

post | Yuka Takaoka, who is jailed for attempted murder, is to be realesed next year, true crime vtuber when

post | ☆ HST | Magni tries to convince boys to play Destiny 2

post | Kirsche is roasting Tim Pool on his "men with voice changers" take
post | Sawa's take

post | ₪ IDL | Rye old throne pics
post | Ᵽ PHC | Shirara old throne

post | Riifu starts Fallout New Vegas

post | Hunt Showdown Women's Day message includes notable women playing the game, vtubers are not in the list

post | EIEN is added to HoloDex

post | Ᵽ PHC | Idol Manager fan mod with Phase Connect girls. Remi will use it, and Lia is going to stream it

post | Question - vtubers you don't like, but you still check their content

post | Wactor - Mitsurugi Lia attempted suicide, fortunately fails, graduates

post | ◷ NIJ | Elira suddenly jumps into self-insert slave gangbang fanfic mid stream

post | Question - is there vtubers playing Total War games?

post | ☆ HST | Vesper foot lettuce twitter

post | Kumo, ASMR trans vtuber, gets another one
post | Remember to just enjoy things

post | Ᵽ PHC | New friend Lurker McSpic jumps in, accuses Shiina of being disingenuous

post | ▷ HLO | Archive - Fauna - [700K ENDURANCE KARAOKE] KIRIN SINGS BADLY UNTIL 700K SUBSCRIBERS

post | Ᵽ PHC | Remi speech disorder rrat
post | Drinking stream in question

post | Aletta Sky numbers and on Shorts

post | ▷ HLO | Fauna brings up Boxxy

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen's mom have notes on how to become a better streamer

post | ◷ NIJ | Question - is Zaion's japanese company contract legally binding if she lives in US?

post | ◷ NIJ | On 3D stuff and studio

post | ▷ HLO | Matsuri is back. Also a long clip from VSpo with AI Novelist fanfiction

post | ▷ HLO | Bae and AZKi collab, Geoguessr again, this time Japan

post | ☆ HST | Shibuya Hal custom, Axel Altare rpr team
post | ◷ NIJ | Selen's team member POV, she herself is not streaming

post | On vtubers and streamers changing voice

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara and Calli spending time together

post | Kson and Kagame Ai doing sus things on stream

post | Ken Ashcorp proposes dentist office collab to Pippa

post | 6 month of the forum
post | Fucking YTs congrats and possible new features

post | Recommendation - Aletta Sky Neuro sama, a collab stream

post | Ᵽ PHC | Recommendation - Remi and what makes her entertaining

post | ◷ NIJ | Vox is doing 24 hour charity stream for SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education)

post | Story about Mexican food in Japan by girl_dm
post | About girl_dm models

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Connect expects to finalize Gen 3 roster soon

post | ◷ NIJ | Pomu streams with new outfit black silhouette, ahead of the reveal

post | Azehara is noticed by Riifu

Mistakes and missing info are welcome in my DMs!

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

:whatastory:
View attachment 16005

View attachment 16006
View attachment 16007
Checking the archives, looks like someone is shitting up the thread trying to make sure this gets visibility. Renegade unicorn or bad actor in her own life?
1678398398633.png
Between that and the throne leak she must have gotten her own SpookiVT or Henri. Poor girl.
View attachment 16011
You're probably right but it's hilarious to imagine if real
The height and build look correct, but the video has been compressed to shit so not enough to judge on TBH.

Meme tax
1678386836052723.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom