Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

EMXihYIW4AAFlTa.jpg

These bitches just dating now.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
DemonDice Karen is kind of vtuber adjacent. I think she has been photographed with Hime Hajime from Vshojo before.

Maybe she's networking? Might be angling for Holo EN 3...
I would like to see a 5 person collab between DemonDice, Keekihime, Nagu, Senzawa and Sachiowo. There are zero relationships between any of them, I just thought it would be cool. :smugmoona:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
God damn. Honestly I had mostly avoided Remi - I can overlook Shiinas model knowing she's actually an early 30s girl who actually DOES have the lolibaba type body irl. Even Yuko was easier to get used to. But hearing more about Remis past, she sounds like a decent girl who has just caught a lot of shit, I might start watching her if for no other reason than to offer some small amount of support.
GFE coomer ASMR stuff isn't for me, but that aside, she is fun and is worth a watch generally.

She's fun especially when she gets bullied or gets Pekora'd ("I'M A GENIUS" '- 5 seconds later -"OH NO!"). She's "booksmart" according to the other girls; even if some of it is kayfabe I kinda doubt it (she's a regular in Culinary Disasters). She's such a chaotic retard, kind of a female Bettel. Her going into blind panics like in the L4D2 collab two weeks or so back results in comedy. She also gets bossy and bullies the other girls back (in Minecraft).

Her monkey fighting story is among the funniest shit I've ever heard (especially since I remember a Simpsons episode with chimps knifefighting as I've referenced previously).

Her baby voice was rough, but it's not so bad now I guess. It would be great if her lower voice was what she went with, but eh.

@superduper Rie, have one of the US Himebitos marry her so she can get her green card. She's such a 'murricaboo I expect her dox to show her wearing stars and stripes from head-to-toe.

Reine status: putting herself in the oven.

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Utano Pandora is collabing with Amiya Aranha

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If Kronii knew about the slander that I received she'd probably go back in time and get fucked by your dad just so you would never be born. know your place sanalite you may be space but you'll never be able to out run time
No you massive retard, he would be born as kronii's child and get to suck on her massive tits which you will never do chink fuck.
:smugselen:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kill all muggles!

Kiki's monetization stream

Marie Mehlo's singing

Or do sponsors just look at sub numbers instead of CCV so farming subs is a good idea to get sponsors and deals?
This.

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Vox is doing a 24-hour charity stream for SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education) and it will seemingly involve 'NijiEN and others'. Selen already confirmed her participation. Starts in 6.5 hours.

Okay, going back into hiding while I finish off these projects.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is continuing her Sava Springs series, featuring special guest Reina Sun

No you massive retard, he would be born as kronii's child and get to suck on her massive tits which you will never do chink fuck.
I would say change Kronii to Sana and you got a deal, but idk, would that be cuckoldry if she's fucking my dad to create me? Or is it just keeping it in the family? This scenario is so fucking weird :loading:

hololive ruined /jp/

so your fetish is Incest.

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
While I hate milestones, I will say I didn't think this site would last ~6mo, so congrats to @The Proctor for proving me wrong and all the glorious weirdos on this site.

I hope to get to new features soon, too. I'm also looking into making my own themes from scratch and not basing them on any other themes. I got my IDE setup to produce a lot of stuff for Xenforo which took awhile to do.

Sorry I broke containment. I will now go back into hiding.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Vox is doing a 24-hour charity stream for SAVE (Suicide Awareness Voices of Education) and it will seemingly involve 'NijiEN and others'. Selen already confirmed her participation. Starts in 6.5 hours.

Okay, going back into hiding while I finish off these projects.

Seems like a well-rated charity, good on him. Wondering why he decided to go with an American charity, though. They don't appear to operate outside the US at all.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seems like a well-rated charity, good on him. Wondering why he decided to go with an American charity, though. They don't appear to operate outside the US at all.
America has the most 41%ers

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Imagine hating vshojo but then watching this shit
If you think that's bad, then you must've not watched a vshojo stream in a while.

Limkin

Easier to make sure they wouldn't fuck off with money or put in their pockets instead of whatever they promise they use it for, if it's not international. Most of Nijisanji non-chinese audience is americans, easier to convince to donate for something in your own country than on the other side of the globe. Also I've heard that money donated to charity could be used for tax returns, and handling something that operates in more than one country would be a nightmare

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I would say change Kronii to Sana and you got a deal, but idk, would that be cuckoldry if she's fucking my dad to create me? Or is it just keeping it in the family? This scenario is so fucking weird :loading:
If you can make do with khazar milkers instead, Katta has you covered
Screenshot_20230306-165625-540~2.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Okay, the thought of Sakana playing Idol Management Sim and managing his idols virtually in his spare time his made me laugh.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Guys i have a confession to make. I have recently started watching one asmr vtuber that got me recomended to me by yt. Mostly watching the vods to help me sleep. I just found that asmr vtuber's twitter. Bros. I have been listening to a trans vtuber for the last 2 weeks. Thats me rn

fetchimage.png
As I like to say: if you like them watch them. Don't deprive yourself of a new possible vtuber just because they want to cut off their dick. Embrace your newfound mentally ill oshi and donate for their bathtub HRT.

Now get out there and make me proud

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin Penrose, in approximately 15 minutes from now, will play a game about a man who will die if he doesn't eat sushi (real):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom