"My cooch is so large and delicious it just leaks through my thin pants"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

USS IOWA

Stop lying. You joined because youre horny for anime women
I mean a person don't always have one reason to join something.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Rin is having an impromptu 50k sub endurance karaoke, "archived until proven to be unarchived" because she put it together with her management within an hour:

She only needs about 100 subs to reach the goal, so karaoke speedrun any% IKZ

Blahaj has a psudo-Idol singing voice?!

I already feel a little bad about the times I do post about her on here because I don't want to annoy people. It's one thing if it's something particularly interesting going on or an occasional FlaVR roundup, but its another if I'm always posting every time she goes live. I appreciate when people do post it here, like @God's Strongest Sanalite often does for example. The thread moves so fast that it's basically impossible for me to keep up with already, so I also don't want to contribute to that and have it turn into noise that drowns out other interesting things.
I understand not adding to an already fast current, but don't feel bad about it. Hell, even though I'm subbed, @lakyus's Amiya posts are a welcome reminder when she's streaming.
There's a 2view that I watch that I think about plugging, but their live streams are sporadic right now; and alot of their content revolves around a gacha game.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Dual-streaming Pippa and Yuko is making my eardrums bleed, but the contrast of content is compelling. Yuko's even got an on-screen arm asset that she's using to write in a book, along with the Call of Cthulhu intro animatic, she's putting that donothon money to work. Pippa, on the other hand, is killing everything in sight and getting angry in GTA V, just like the old times.

Perfection.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guys i have a confession to make. I have recently started watching one asmr vtuber that got me recomended to me by yt. Mostly watching the vods to help me sleep. I just found that asmr vtuber's twitter. Bros. I have been listening to a trans vtuber for the last 2 weeks. Thats me rn

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
In honor of recent events, let's rename the scuffies award for black company of the year, which is quite a mouthful, to simply The Wactor Prize.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Guys i have a confession to make. I have recently started watching one asmr vtuber that got me recomended to me by yt. Mostly watching the vods to help me sleep. I just found that asmr vtuber's twitter. Bros. I have been listening to a trans vtuber for the last 2 weeks. Thats me rn

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Which one, we won't judge, we'll still laugh though.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

It's alright man, happens to the best of us. Incidentally, do you mind saying who they were? Could save some other users the embarrassment of getting trapped

USS IOWA

You are brave for coming out xseth, I wish you good fortunes moving forward.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Thats the channel in question. https://youtube.com/@kumogorogoro

The twitter post that made me realise

RiverBear

Random question, but is there any vtubers that you don't like yet you still checks his/her content for whatever reasons?
Irys
not the biggest fan, absolutely despise her "tofu" jokes, but I tend to watch her Karaoke streams if there's nothing else available

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Oh shit. Yeah, Kumo is a dude. I came across the channel in my recommended a long time ago and listened a bit. He was shilling some Patreon ASMR stuff and I took a look. Dude's bulge was front and center on the page. I found out the hard way. At least you got that info before getting a facefull of cock.

@God's Strongest Sanalite
I've given out a lot of feels reacts here, but this one for you is probably the most legitimate. I actually know that feel bro..

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

yeaaaahhhhhh I had a feeling it'd be him, came across him before and had the exact same revelation. It's a shame, it's a really good model but the licky licky stuff doesn't quite sit right with you when you figure out the person behind it has a dick. FWIW, at least you could find out from their Twitter alone, I found out when I checked their Patreon and found their crossdressing photos and an audio of them literally pissing onto a microphone.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Oh shit. Yeah, Kumo is a dude. I came across the channel in my recommended a long time ago and listened a bit. He was shilling some Patreon ASMR stuff and I took a look. Dude's bulge was front and center on the page. I found out the hard way. At least you got that info before getting a facefull of cock.
yeaaaahhhhhh I had a feeling it'd be him, came across him before and had the exact same revelation. It's a shame, it's a really good model but the licky licky stuff doesn't quite sit right with you when you figure out the person behind it has a dick. FWIW, at least you could find out from their Twitter alone, I found out when I checked their Patreon and found their crossdressing photos and an audio of them literally pissing onto a microphone.
Ah, I see we experienced the same thing. I made sure to thoroughly check all my asmrtists after that.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You know what. Im not a big fan of hate raid thats one of the dumbest thing to ever exist. BUT this mf deserved it. Letting ppl pay only to find out youre a dude pissing on a mic wtf

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
That was your first mistake, you should stick to jp ASMR vtubers to avoid this, someone like chloe for example :smugrys:

At least Chloe isn't a secret tranny. Just a dude using a female model.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina lives in a gated community, ooh la la what a rich girl :shiinastare:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
At least Chloe isn't a secret tranny. Just a dude using a female model.
Thank you, THANK YOU, for saying this before I started freaking out over another dark-skinned vtuber. @BlueSharkTV how dare you try and bait me like that.

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Thank you, THANK YOU, for saying this before I started freaking out over another dark-skinned vtuber. @BlueSharkTV how dare you try and bait me like that.
Yeah, it's a babiniku (I think that was the term). He puts on a voice, but he doesn't hide the fact. I still think Chloe has one of the best fucking models out there. The sheer quality is nuts. But yeah, male =P

They also do really fucking good ASMR. I still listen occasionally, even after finding out. If it was super personal shit like ear licking or GFE etc, I would have checked out, but it's just good legitimate ASMR noises.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom