Brimming with salt

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

kestraline

Early Adopter
It's the Caramel Idol Q&A time of the month.

Limkin

Today's Elira stream is something else. She is absolutely losing her shit over romance choices in the game and who to spend time with. She is way more invested in fictional characters than anyone I saw would be in their irl relationships. "I think I am built to be single, I can't handle all of this"

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I can't help but be deeply disappointed in my people considering they shit up every online community they come across.
It's a culture thing, China Number One is inflated so much that the smallest slight against the country or government, nay, a single person, is supposed to be taken as a grave offense. Not much you can do about it when the gov't itself pushes it.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
skel.png

Fauna?

EDIT: She's looking for Nickelback and apparently kept misspelling it.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

Melody's playing Portal for her 3 year anniversary subathon. It's her first time and it's...going.

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
So that guy who wanted examples of Fauna being secretly based/in the know, here's another. This feels like a direct reference to the Sinder thing.
I'm only half-listening to the stream but she mentioned something about it being a Jerma reference or something; it was either the "first time singing" part or the skeletons - the vod will need to be checked later for confirmation

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So that guy who wanted examples of Fauna being secretly based/in the know, here's another. This feels like a direct reference to the Sinder thing.
pls be patient, im retarded, but how is it a reference? i feel like im missing something

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Five seconds of search engine leads me to believe this is the vegan cult leader Shiina is talking about her friend is in right now:
Ching Hai

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
pls be patient, im retarded, but how is it a reference? i feel like im missing something
Yeah I don’t see how its a reference to Sinder. If anything its referencing Jerma985.

Edit:
Fuck meant for this to be an edit of my post not a post within itself. So apologies for the accidental doublepost.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Yeah I don’t see how its a reference to Sinder. If anything its referencing Jerma985.

Edit:
Fuck meant for this to be an edit of my post not a post within itself. So apologies for the accidental doublepost.
Ah, shitty phone screen. Thought those were flames, didn't see skeletons. Figured it was a reference to that other vTuber who got savaged for her shitty singing.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
So far she's had the Rage Pig, the cockroach, and the horse fucker come after her. Now it's the Beanie Man. Why are all these political grifters so mad about a pink anime funny bunny?

View attachment 15947
They don't not really it's a thing to get mad at especially the people "late to the party so to speak" who probably only care because their friends/competition are talking about the yabbit.

Full disclosure do not watch any of their content but from what i understand these are the same kinds of people who make their money off pandering to the niche crowds that follow them this is literally just business it gets them a few extra dollars because it's "big news"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Holy shit this mod! She needs to play that game again!
Edit: Wemi might stream it (or at least play it offline).

Looks like Lia is gonna play the Phase Connect mod for Idol Manager:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Boo bros how can you live with your underwear receiving slut Oshi?

I'm just kidding Yuko

Look at my Seiso Idol Oshi's old throne!
https://throne.me/dumplingshirara/gifters
She's mentioned the slime hat and metal slime on stream before too, maybe the mugs too? Sweet Oshi treasuring her gifts 💜💜💜

I like the barely audible BGM on Shiina today. I'm serious, it's been an annoyance to me that all of Phase gen 2 seems to BLAST their BGM loops forever. I'd rather just her the talking.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Random question, but is there any vtubers that you don't like yet you still checks his/her content for whatever reasons?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Cute Pikamee

And special message from superduper Rie

Status
Not open for further replies.