"I graduated to live my life"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Oh no no no, boo bros, not like this!

Screenshot_20230308-163440-457.pngScreenshot_20230308-163639-500.pngScreenshot_20230308-163700-936.pngScreenshot_20230308-163738-239.png

Screenshot_20230308-164911-884.png
Screenshot_20230308-164922-536.png
Screenshot_20230308-164955-237.png

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Mehk

Well....this is a stream, she's currently talking about when she got her first...period? I think? Apparently today is the "anniversary" of her first....

You wouldn't be saying that if you heard what Katta is describing now
She just said she wants to have her husband to choke to death on her period blood.
She also talked about doing a cooking stream, and "saving" her period blood and using it in the cooking for her future husband.
Also she made a OBGYN joke earlier:
"How does a deaf gynecologist check his patients?"
"He reads their lips"

She is now making period sex jokes.
"A good tractor can go through any type of mud"

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Well....this is a stream, she's currently talking about when she got her first...period? I think? Apparently today is the "anniversary" of her first....

WHY DOES IT ALWAYS COME BACK TO MENSTRUATION

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Scot Fauna starting her Fallout NV playthrough

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

MyName

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Kalion

:)
Hunt: Showdown sent out an email celebrating International Women's Day.
1678313715853.png
I just want to say it's a real shame Leaflit didn't make the list, despite playing Hunt three or four times a week, sometimes for 12+ hours at a time, for the past two years. Guess this is another instance of vtubers not counting.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Reticule He's declared war on you, kill him.
So far she's had the Rage Pig, the cockroach, and the horse fucker come after her. Now it's the Beanie Man. Why are all these political grifters so mad about a pink anime funny bunny?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
So, Katta watchers - would  you eat the cookie?
:deztheroom:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I still have no bloody idea what was the actual cause for AR Live cancellation, given it's obviously not covid related. Yugo was never in promo material, so her cancellation should be irrelevant. They already said before cancelling that Fulgur won't make it to 3D because of his health issues, so that's not it either. Was Yugo supposed to be in it, had it in contract, and after getting shitcanned tried to sue them like a mentally sick fuck she is, or some equally nonsensical unpredictable bs? From everything that everyone has told, they knew it's going to be cancelled before announcement, but they were given a different reason and covid is just yet another excuse to safe face from Nijisanji management. I mean, Holo is holding an event just a couple weeks before this one was supposed to be no problem. Is this related somehow? Did upper management decide they share fanbase too much and it's easier to spit in the face to livers than present low ticket sales? How far does management need to go before someone goes nuclear and just start spilling the beans on PL account

it does make no fucking sense that they could just cancel a planned live while simultaneously announcing LIVE VENUE event for some of their JP talents the next day, and of course, some people would be upset over it as shown by all the vague tweeting done by some of the EN talents following the news. I have no basis whatsoever about what other possible reason is there but it's just... So weird when they're also boasting about their growth over the recent years.
My honest guess probably falls in line with...
If I had to speculate on the EN concert, my guess would be that management wanted to cash in on EN’s popularity (their IR reports show that EN members make more revenue than JP ones on an individual basis) and do a concert, but rushed the announcement, fucked up the scheduling, and had to cancel.
Damn I got sniped lol. But anyway, my rrat boils down to; Investors were wondering why NijiEN was so profitable but had nothing like 3D live concerts yet (they've had some café promos and shit but nothing "big" yet) . Someone in management probably rushed an announcement out (with no prior consultation) that they were doing one for EN to be broadcasted in that last NijiJP event in January. Somewhere down the line of management someone brought up that there's, "no fucking way" they could make that deadline for 3D models to be presentable on stage for of all of Obsydia (3 members), Ethyria (4), Luxiem (5), and Noctyx (4) by then. So it resulted in the cancellation announcement that followed like a while later. If I had to make an honest guess myself right now with no knowledge they are at best maybe done with Obsydia's models or in the early starting phases on Ethryia's models.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So, Katta watchers - would  you eat the cookie?
:deztheroom:
I don't know, I chose to watch cartoons with spooder and I think I made the right choice :holohag::hololove:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Oh no no no, boo bros, not like this!

Lady has good taste in skimpy clothing. Sasuga.

Scot Fauna starting her Fallout NV playthrough

Good news! EIEN appears to have been added to HoloDex, so they have their own tab now as well.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I don't know, I chose to watch cartoons with spooder and I think I made the right choice :holohag::hololove:
Remain innocent while you can. Right now I feel like seeking God's redemption just for hearing what I heard.
Lady has good taste in skimpy clothing. Sasuga.

Good news! EIEN appears to have been added to HoloDex, so they have their own tab now as well.
I wonder how long till one of the retards breaks containment and starts ordering her stuff (if that's still possible idk how throne works)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So is Rie also half Korean then? Is this stuff they can pick up by being K-pop fagz? I'll add onto this rrat: Shiina also has said when he female family members meet up the go to a Korean Spa that has reputation of being for old women. I'm sure anyone can go to a Spa, but still.
@superduper Explain yourself! :loading:
Are you retarded or did you not watch Rie's debut? I believe she mentioned having a lot of friends who spoke different languages so she learned and practiced them.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Are you retarded or did you not watch Rie's debut? I believe she mentioned having a lot of friends who spoke different languages so she learned and practiced them.
"well excuuuuuuuuse meeeee princess "
These are not mutually exclusive, but thank you for clarifying. :educateyourself:

Also it's time for Shiina!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom