"Guh"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourth #

Nice art from of the CHAD-cast girls in their idol costumes from Bae's illustrator:

Also related to idol costumes, the 4th fes original song has dropped:

I quite like it. Nice to see that Ame was picked for something like this.
About NijiEN AR concert, I have read some rrats that it was Anycolor's attempt to one-up Cover with their respective EN branch, especially since it was announced during the period where people are starting to shit on Cover for their supposedly lack of support towards HoloEN (this was before Myth 3D showcase was announced). "Wow! A concert with 18 of them in 3D? And Cover can't even put out the 3D Debut of their first EN Gen lmao."

But then they realized that it was way too ambitious, especially when the concert is supposed to take place in like only 2 months later.
This probably isn't true but I kind of hope it is because it means little more than a week later Cover would do the exact thing to Anycolor was trying to do to them by announcing whatever holoENConnect is.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
uh oh, Vesper is gonna try Holocure. Now he's going to be laughing nervously every time he scrolls over Gura and Kronii.
Also to note, he likes characters who are strong in the beginning, but fizzle out in power towards the end. Kinda hard to be not powerful in Holocure though.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Nice art from of the CHAD-cast girls in their idol costumes from Bae's illustrator:

Mika also designed the idol costumes for EN and ID.
At first glance I thought she was head-patting GuyRyS...She is not.
Oh, whew, I was wrong! She explained it in her free chat:
1678302089293.png
:hope:

Last edited:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

The rocket chuuba is covering another launch, shame I don't speak moonrune cuz this is some cool shit.
Atleast the documents are in English.

GOTBB

I saw this from Taiwan News website. It is the preview of the Hololive cafe. The Hololive cafe will be open at March 10th

This is the youtube link for the cafe preview:

One of my Taiwanese friend will go in this coming Sunday, so I will try to upload some photos and share it.

Celebrate MAR10 day with Hololive!

Not_glowie

Just lurking
I have a theory based on comments made by chatters, but I assume the majority of stream viewers in general are on mobile without headphones.
Phone posters get the rope, not first in line though I'm afraid.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
uh oh, Vesper is gonna try Holocure. Now he's going to be laughing nervously every time he scrolls over Gura and Kronii.
Also to note, he likes characters who are strong in the beginning, but fizzle out in power towards the end. Kinda hard to be not powerful in Holocure though.
Ton of the JP Stars have played HoloCure, but we all know EN have that special touch required to make /vt/ rage. Can't wait for that stream.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
in the wonton clip she says her grandad is korean.
She says (on that clip) she had a Korean roommate, which since she was taking care of grandad at some points, could be him?
Shiina seemingly understands and responds to things that airi and rie say in korean despite not knowing the language.
So is Rie also half Korean then? Is this stuff they can pick up by being K-pop fagz? I'll add onto this rrat: Shiina also has said when he female family members meet up the go to a Korean Spa that has reputation of being for old women. I'm sure anyone can go to a Spa, but still.
@superduper Explain yourself! :loading:

Also just to nit pick, if true Shiina would be 1/4 Korean as the Grandmother is almost certainly Chinese because of the grave cleaning timing.... right? I'll have to find when she says she's going to do it though and double check.

this shit

fuck it
This is probably going to be funny only to me, but I've just discovered that the ex-hostess attempted-murderer Yuka Takaoka is going to be released in the next year and I want her to become a true-crime vtuber

Google the name if the name doesn't ring a bell, it's a funny story

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Maglet Dezmoid is trying to convince the dudes to do a Destiny 2 clan, and Vesper wants to usurp him and steal his clan. Them doing the raids together would be kino.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin is having an impromptu 50k sub endurance karaoke, "archived until proven to be unarchived" because she put it together with her management within an hour:

She only needs about 100 subs to reach the goal, so karaoke speedrun any% IKZ

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Killa is live with Poppy Playtime chapter 2.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Rin tells the chumbuds to fuck off in under a minute :whatastory:

Based Brit, as usual, chasing the Fireholders and JasonDreams of the world out of her chat. They never really contribute anyway they just have membership because Mako whales 50-100 memberships every week or so. I think a lot of them got the idea that because Yuko embraces the chumbuds, that means all of idol is their home away from home to sperg about Gura. I'm sure even Yuko gets tired of it, because while she has this thing about what a total chumbud she is, I suspect it's somewhat cynically stated.

Screenshot_20230308-152239-818.pngScreenshot_20230308-152254-938.pngScreenshot_20230308-152333-049.png

Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

She says (on that clip) she had a Korean roommate, which since she was taking care of grandad at some points, could be him?

So is Rie also half Korean then? Is this stuff they can pick up by being K-pop fagz? I'll add onto this rrat: Shiina also has said when he female family members meet up the go to a Korean Spa that has reputation of being for old women. I'm sure anyone can go to a Spa, but still.
@superduper Explain yourself! :loading:

Also just to nit pick, if true Shiina would be 1/4 Korean as the Grandmother is almost certainly Chinese because of the grave cleaning timing.... right? I'll have to find when she says she's going to do it though and double check.
their families could be the ethnically chinese who migrated to korea during the japanese occupation - korean war period.

Re: grave cleaning the Nips and Gooks do it too, its a Confuscian thing. has shiina spoken ching chong on stream before?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
This is probably going to be funny only to me, but I've just discovered that the ex-hostess attempted-murderer Yuka Takaoka is going to be released in the next year and I want her to become a true-crime vtuber

Google the name if the name doesn't ring a bell, it's a funny story
Why, why does she have to smoke?!

Ah well.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Why, why does she have to smoke?!

Ah well.
FqCfA7LX0AM8npb.jpeg
I feel your pain, sometimes it feels like Katta's gonna cough up a lung or two, though I think smoking is much more common in other parts of the world than the US these days

Stunned But Dumb

Panko is playing Hogwarts, so it's not off the table for those who have been wondering

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
has shiina spoken ching chong on stream before?
I'm not sure, I want to says she has in very small amounts, but maybe not. She does list Mandarin in her languages on her debut though.
shiinadebutl1.PNG

To me it seems like she deliberately stopped saying specific things about her identity at some point shortly after debut. She's said "If you really want to know (her 1st language?) you can watch my debut".
Amiya watchalong

I needed this today :pippasquish: :coffee:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom