Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Are they shitting themselves over the confirmation that Pippa watches MATI?
This has unironically been known for a long time. Look in the chat of this stream / this clip below approximately 37 seconds in:

1678263139090.png1678263182663.png
VOD with the interactable live chat replay is obviously long gone at this point so you can't go and double-check the account anymore, but I'm 99% certain that I checked the account when it happened and it was indeed her.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
People are kicking up trouble in the JP chinchilla's chat, I'm disappointed. :annoyedpippa::annoyedpippa::annoyedpippa: She doesn't need to know about Ram Ranch, scum

E: "I will study that Ram Ranch later, thank you very much!" :painpeko: Well, maybe she'll get a kick out of it, maybe. NND did spearhead Aniki....
My bet is she won't look up what the words mean but will still try to sing it anyways.

wrp

This has unironically been known for a long time. Look in the chat of this stream / this clip below:

View attachment 15908View attachment 15909
VOD with the interactable live chat replay is obviously long gone at this point so you can't go and double-check the account anymore, but I'm 99% certain that I checked the account when it happened and it was indeed her.

I'm thinking more in terms of newfags and people that watch but don't really immerse themselves in either community.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Here's another reason why at most you should just stay a Genshin secondary on pixiv

At 7PM JST Usuwa Suu's karaoke theme for the sixth day is Anime songs

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Sorry for not posting I came in my own mouth so hard I died.

I'm better now and back to shitposting <3

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Shu came back recently and is doing a chatting stream, talked/talking about time in Japan

Today I learned he can't walk in his room because IT DOESN"T EXIST. Look how crowded this is. He can't even up his closet or door all the way
Screenshot - 2023-03-08T041918.832.png

Last edited:

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Spookysanji
1678269624727.png
Timestamped, approximately 4h50m07s

And upcoming stream is named accordingly
Is it a stunt? Is her room haunted? Am I too lazy to followup? Only one of these questions is certain

this shit

fuck it

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I honestly don’t get why people would be mad that their oshi has a BF, and is not because I don’t love my oshi but is because I love them too much to know that I have nothing to offer if we ever get into a relationship, fans of idols are like parasites they offer nothing while siphoning any shrewd oh joy into their cold dark void they call a heart, at least I know my place in the world, I can only imagine how happy they would make me but never about how I could possibly reciprocate the favor, so I resign myself to only interacting with others behind a cold dark unyielding screen that I call home

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Six hours.

46 stars.

Still no idea what a triple jump is.

Sasuga, Korone.

And now she's going for 120 star completion.

I'm picturing Okayu watching and shibari-ing herself lest she starts backseating. And as a reward once Korone finishes.

I honestly don’t get why people would be mad that their oshi has a BF, and is not because I don’t love my oshi but is because I love them too much to know that I have nothing to offer if we ever get into a relationship, fans of idols are like parasites they offer nothing while siphoning any shrewd oh joy into their cold dark void they call a heart, at least I know my place in the world, I can only imagine how happy they would make me but never about how I could possibly reciprocate the favor, so I resign myself to only interacting with others behind a cold dark unyielding screen that I call home
Have you considered starting a thread about yourself in the rec room?

Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
Today I learned he can't walk in his room because IT DOESN"T EXIST. Look how crowded this is. He can't even up his closet or door all the way
View attachment 15910
Damn, he really is Asian.
Spookysanji
View attachment 15911
Timestamped, approximately 4h50m07s

And upcoming stream is named accordingly
Is it a stunt? Is her room haunted? Am I too lazy to followup? Only one of these questions is certain

She's been talking about her room being haunted since shortly after debut. So I don't think it's a stunt, though I do think she's just getting spooked by nature noises or something (probably animals or the wind).

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Zoophile
>Cuck
Welcome to TVA, Chase

Limkin

Juna made chat vote for choices for her "tasteful art commission" from donothon on her last zatsudan stream. Picks - just the tail in HD quality, juna steps on you ground pov, 50's pinup, onsen, oversized unbuttoned shirt, office lady, maked apron, nun. Tail won, so she started doing separate polls putting two options against each other tournament style, trying to game it. Tail won anyway. Unbuttoned shirt was second closest. She also promised to sketch losers in members stream and post it later
pcksjn.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Lumi tries Caravan, the game nobody knows how to play

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Info on REFUND of Nijisanji EN AR LIVE "Colors" Pastel Stage & Vivid Stage.

Everything translated by Google, there is no EN message atm aside from Cancellation announcement from Feb 2nd. I wonder if EN statement will be different, or refund methods will differ.

Translated from Japanese by Google
【Important Notices】
Nico Nico Live Broadcast Viewing Ticket Refund Information
▼Target event NIJISANJI EN AR LIVE "COLORS" PASTEL STAGE & VIVID STAGE
Due to the cancellation, tickets will be refunded from March 20, 2023 (Monday).
▼Please see below for details
dwango-ticket.jp

[Refund acceptance period]
March 20 (Monday) 12:00 to April 2 (Sunday) 23:59
*We cannot respond after the above refund period ends. note that.
*The timing of the refund will vary depending on the customer.

^This part is highlighted in the dwango.ticket website^

Translated from Japanese by Google
*The refund method differs depending on the purchase method.
*Please note that refunds cannot be made after the refund period has passed.
Once again, although the event was canceled due to unforeseen circumstances, we deeply apologize for not being able to meet the expectations of our fans.
▼Official site
event.nijisanji.app

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I already feel a little bad about the times I do post about her on here because I don't want to annoy people. It's one thing if it's something particularly interesting going on or an occasional FlaVR roundup, but its another if I'm always posting every time she goes live. I appreciate when people do post it here, like @God's Strongest Sanalite often does for example. The thread moves so fast that it's basically impossible for me to keep up with already, so I also don't want to contribute to that and have it turn into noise that drowns out other interesting things.

Also, you should join the Senacord. A few non-FlaVR vtubers are on there (though mostly idle) and a lot of the other FlaVR talents - so having a Phase Connect member join would probably make her happy. I'll bonk anyone that bothers you.
Rep your chuuba! No one gives a shit man. I love when people come in and rep the streamers they like. I miss when Takodachi would come in with some random streamer who's totally worth a follow.
She was raided by Pippa.
This seems 2+ hours after the raid though, more than enough time for everyone to filter out. Seems like good retention even if that's the case.

Limkin

I still have no bloody idea what was the actual cause for AR Live cancellation, given it's obviously not covid related. Yugo was never in promo material, so her cancellation should be irrelevant. They already said before cancelling that Fulgur won't make it to 3D because of his health issues, so that's not it either. Was Yugo supposed to be in it, had it in contract, and after getting shitcanned tried to sue them like a mentally sick fuck she is, or some equally nonsensical unpredictable bs? From everything that everyone has told, they knew it's going to be cancelled before announcement, but they were given a different reason and covid is just yet another excuse to safe face from Nijisanji management. I mean, Holo is holding an event just a couple weeks before this one was supposed to be no problem. Is this related somehow? Did upper management decide they share fanbase too much and it's easier to spit in the face to livers than present low ticket sales? How far does management need to go before someone goes nuclear and just start spilling the beans on PL account

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The cringe comes for all, Pon Bird :smugpipi:
Be cringe but be free

niggaphil

I saw this from Taiwan News website. It is the preview of the Hololive cafe. The Hololive cafe will be open at March 10th
JPoAYB0l.jpg
8hA4K6Ol.jpg
nsdH25ml.jpg
nZZO5Ksl.jpg
qqgFxogl.jpg
bdLZFUrl.jpg
M6edaCul.jpg

This is the youtube link for the cafe preview:

One of my Taiwanese friend will go in this coming Sunday, so I will try to upload some photos and share it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom