"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not the song, but the animation is clearly a vtuber

I mean if you know nothing about chuubas that just looks like a random weeb shit gif, remember that many people don't even know what a "BEEEE-TOUVERRRR....?" is

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Orca has an auto-immune problem
Nature has a heart problem

Wtf is it with Vtubers and being broken mentally, emotionally or physically?
I think it's pretty clearly evident that more and more people are accepting "Video Content" with donations as a viable form of job combine that with people who have actual disabilities that keep them indoors this is a pretty ideal option especially for those not cut out for the mental tax menial labor can take

Mouse being the most obvious example

for those who can actually work i'm curious as to how many are menial labor vs management.

It's what interested me in Vtubers to begin with how many of them are bundles of raw nerves and anxiety who i just cannot see working out long term is a career setting.
I think Pomu is one of the few ones Open about her job being some semi high up bussiness lady.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Wow, amazing value for $5, I got SuperDuper a shoutout (about 19:30 in the stream).

"superduper, superschmooper, superpooper", *Rie laughs*. 'superpooper. You're a worm. You are a mere ant beneath my feet."

Thanks, Rie. Very cool.
Why are you making her shoutout herself? Seems redundant.

kukkia

Early Adopter
If you spend time in almost any online community that is mostly late millennials and zoomers you’d come away thinking that every single one of them has some kind of disability, trauma, condition, etc. Vtubers are both mostly millennials and zoomers and are very online. Not saying that they are all lying but sometimes you gotta take the “i can’t speak to people outside or else I’ll die uwu” stuff with a grain of salt.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Now that I think of it, every vtuber corpo should have at least one physically incapacitated chuuba to serve as the containment chuuba for all the unicorns and GFE schizos. Can't be afraid of your chuuba taking dick irl if actually doing so would kill them, THINK MARK, THINK :smugrys:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's schedual is up! Cute Art too!

FqkWOr0agAA7pvz.jpg
>Mc Donald's lore stream....
McDonalds2.PNG
PSA do not fuck with Shiina's Mc Donald's :shiinastare:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Myth Off-Collab on Orange Woman's channel, waiting on them to start:

this shit

fuck it
If you spend time in almost any online community that is mostly late millennials and zoomers you’d come away thinking that every single one of them has some kind of disability, trauma, condition, etc. Vtubers are both mostly millennials and zoomers and are very online. Not saying that they are all lying but sometimes you gotta take the “i can’t speak to people outside or else I’ll die uwu” stuff with a grain of salt.
It's the same thing, if you spend time in almost any online community you're going to find phisically or mentally fragile persons because the well adjusted ones are outside building families,hunting deers and picking strawberries or whatever normal people do

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
An offcollab were gura/ame/ina aren't totally muted? Have we all died and gone to hell?
Edit: scratch that, amelia is still amelia

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Jesus... IRyS' gigasimp has already dropped $1000 in chat...

MyName

It's the same thing, if you spend time in almost any online community you're going to find phisically or mentally fragile persons because the well adjusted ones are outside building families,hunting deers and picking strawberries or whatever normal people do

Except my oshi Vesper that can do both

:whatastory:

Jean Valjean

Brimming with salt
Wtf is it with Vtubers and being broken mentally, emotionally or physically?
To want to be an anime girl or boy on the internet one has to have something wrong with you. To be a fan of an anime girl or boy on the internet also requires having something wrong with you. :smugpipi:

Serious answer? Vtubing provides an escape from physical reality due to the extra layer of anonymity compared to regular streaming, and according to TvTropes (I didn't watch the interview myself) HealthyGamer suggests that Ironmouse's digital mask allows her to be truer to her real self. This would appeal to broken people.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
An offcollab were gura/ame/ina aren't totally muted? Have we all died and gone to hell?
Edit: scratch that, amelia is still amelia
They're in the studio, that's why we can hear them all.
Doesn't fix Ame being a wallflower though.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I believe Gura’s story. Just because it sounds like something shed do

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Why are you making her shoutout herself? Seems redundant.
@superduper Not posting at the same time that Rie is streaming. COINCIDENCE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Edit: Holodex you double Yamanbas, will you update with EIEN already? I want to add them. For gods sake, you're still listing Tsunderia.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This stream has a lot of near-yab moments honestly, they're talking about their pasts and a lot of shit has come up

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Jesus... IRyS' gigasimp has already dropped $1000 in chat...
Right... which one? She has a few lol

Also, this Myth collab is so much better than the last just by the fact that the audio is good lol.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
If anyone posts unspoilered screenshots of the latest Lia stream I'm banning them for a week, FYI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom