"My cooch is so large and delicious it just leaks through my thin pants"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
I find it fascinating that in the homelandthread, dear feederleader has been more frequent poster.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Emberonmain played harry potter and the sorcerer's stone on feb 19,2023.

his linkedtree which was already saved:
uses emberonmain for everything. including deleted internet archive account:https://archive.is/KECjw

View attachment 15767
uploaded video Under the name "emberbroadcasts":

@brinedude is a deleted account. found two twtexts :
complaining about aoc calling jeremy corbyn an anti-semite

@brinedude in a list of tranny communists that's been deleted
Searching "@brinedude" on google leads to Emberonmain.

looks the dude is dfe'ing everything .

I wonder if there's enough going on here and with others like it for a sub-genre of vtweeter's in the cow section. You know, kind of how there are tags in the homeland for TGWTG and the like.

I find it fascinating that in the homelandthread, dear feederleader has been more frequent poster.
Telling you, Joms is a Pikamee fan. He shared a vtuber song years ago, the duck dance from Subaru that was animated but called her Pikamee when confronted. Strange, no?
1678142875664.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Waiting room for IRyS's Birthday stream:

Bloom and Gloom... she's still here :sanasmile:

Also, for anyone equally as hopeless (or Hopeful?) as @Aka Split and I, be sure to be ready on the hour for the IRyS merch. She hinted at there being limited edition sets, like Bae did. Be sure to be ready and signed into Geekjack or the Holo store. Bae's sold out within seconds.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Kyo is pretty retarded so i still find it very funny that alot of niji-EN onlys still think he is black and it was extremely funny when he deleted his randy tweet throwing Zaion under the bus after he got sperged at by other spergs
I have my own autistic take on Kyo.

The guy is a dumbass who runs his mouth before thinking if he was actually intentionally throwing people under the bus like that Enna if no one else would refuse to tolerate his shit.

Which leads me to heavy speculation in that he thinks hes being funny not realizing how much of a giant asshole it's making him look in combination with not caring how bad it makes him look

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Well, I guess Pippa won't be telling people to buy his shitty, overpriced lootbox next time :^)
Now he's talking about how she was used as a "political football" which while not inaccurate, he could do a better job of actually pointing out she didn't even play the game for some political statement, just a "look you're not going to tell us what to do" statement.

Screenshot_20230306-174651-317.png
Thankfully chat seems to be less troon infested than a normal twitch chat but there are a few retards.

He seems to be moving off from the drama and just talking about the bday stream now, so not quite as bad as I was expecting

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
At this point he probably needs his own drama thread. I noticed multiple archives of his Twitter account on archive.today, like this one: https://archive.is/gC9nG where he mentions that he knows about Randy and claims he is "reclaiming" Ember. (Riiight.)

Something like 10 K tweets saved on the Wayback Machine if anyone wants to sift through one man's psychotic obsessions: https://web.archive.org/web/*/https://twitter.com/EmberOnMain/status/*

Edit:
Well, this explains a lot... https://archive.ph/EzClC
View attachment 15772
Autistically digging through this lunatic's old tweets has already yielded gold! If I were his father, I wouldn't love him either.
Holy fucking based father

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
She did a short twitter space earlier today too. Archive stolen from vt: https://files.catbox.moe/aqvupl.m4a. It sounds like she might be doing something with hand-cam or 3d, because she says her room is a mess and she had tons of stuff to setup and still wasn't done. She needs earphones with an earphone jack for the bday stream and luckily she'd been saving a pair for 7 years, I think that leans towards 3d (using earphones as opposed to headphones). And new emotes very very soon she says!
JeAKyQ6toChlOZ7ndz_hoRU8llhV5_ITvhXPUa08owYi7Lz7-p6C2j3gJBMV7U7buPHH7Ntwwu0=w24-h24-c-k-nd

Also stolen from vt, someone was speculating about the absurd shipping price like I posted about earlier:
Just because someone brought up this clip during her space:

If the tapestries are the kind I'm familiar with, they have plastic rods at the top and bottom which keep their shape while hanging, and those things are like 2 feet wide, so suddenly it would make the shipping box huge.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

wrp

I wonder if there's enough going on here and with others like it for a sub-genre of vtweeter's in the cow section. You know, kind of how there are tags in the homeland for TGWTG and the like.

Telling you, Joms is a Pikamee fan. He shared a vtuber song years ago, the duck dance from Subaru that was animated but called her Pikamee when confronted. Strange, no?
View attachment 15773
I love the closet pikamee watcher jersh rrat as much as the next guy, but please tell me you didn't just call Hey Ya a vtuber song

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230306-185501-876.png
Not Orca guerilla stream starting soon

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
On the topic of Piplore

:sakanapleasepippa:

DC is sacrificing children to Satan
Where's the lie?
Also bait and switch apology stream that actually features hyped up benadryl rants would be fucking hilarious. Unironically do it rabbit.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I love the closet pikamee watcher jersh rrat as much as the next guy, but please tell me you didn't just call Hey Ya a vtuber song
Not the song, but the animation is clearly a vtuber

Piarro

Early Adopter

Music review soon. Hour earlier than usual.
Live now.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

I didn't know she was this terrible at Mario Kart.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So far False is taking his time and supposedly starting recording. Mentioned how Amiya and a couple others are getting hit with requests not to collab with "a specific person". Dude is clearly just trying to milk the time.

Edit - "blame Pippa". Said it as a joke but he's still amping it up like the shit was the end all of be all of drama, and seems to be blaming her.
Most of chat seems to be supportive but I've seen a couple comments acting pissy about her.
He's starting recording now and is supposedly just going to touch on it so as not to delve too deep into the twitter shit flinging.
For the most part his chat knows Pippa and knows of her humor. Guessing that a few faggots that only seem to watch his youtube videos are popping in to give their shit takes.

I want to be in this, but I can't spend more time here when I already don't spend enough time drawing. So be schizo in my name, boys.
Make a post saying that stupid shit the rainbow activists say when they want to shit on someone's chat.

"TRANS RIGHTS" and add some rainbow and blue/pink flags. Seems like enough to get noticed.

View attachment 15775
Not Orca guerilla stream starting soon
She privated her drunk stream because she was too embarrassed. RIP

She is adorable but Riifu... holy fuck Riifu. She can't take compliments and people being wholesome so she defaults to saying some yab shit to break away from it. Its pretty great. She feels a bit like one of the guys. Very cool, extremely humble and has a really carefree attitude about things which basically boils as "just do whatever as long as you are having fun". Also confirmed to being slightly autistic and having ADHD and wondering if that was why people liked her so much.

Also look who popped up:
1678147697502.png

Also she wants to go to a convention and meet the fans. I dont think management would approve that. She was asking if Vtubers did that. Also got asked why she decide to become a Vtuber and she said that Mouse inspired her because even if she was sick she could still stream and do things and in a way she thought it would be pretty cool to be old and look back saying that she did a thing that one time online.

Seems she liked my April Fools suggestion. Wrote it down. Getting some interesting ASMR on that day.

Edit:
Orca has an auto-immune problem
Nature has a heart problem

Wtf is it with Vtubers and being broken mentally, emotionally or physically?

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I think she's gonna show her pink-eye-powers!
Edit:
redeyerie.PNG

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

I think she's gonna show her pink-eye-powers!
Edit:
View attachment 15777

Wow, amazing value for $5, I got SuperDuper a shoutout (about 19:30 in the stream).

"superduper, superschmooper, superpooper", *Rie laughs*. 'superpooper. You're a worm. You are a mere ant beneath my feet."

Thanks, Rie. Very cool.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wow, amazing value for $5, I got SuperDuper a shoutout (about 19:30 in the stream).

Thanks, Rie. Very cool.

@superduper

I'm not gonna lie, I'm kind of getting into fucked--up-on-allergy-meds Rie :medsmoremeds:

this shit

fuck it

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She privated her drunk stream because she was too embarrassed. RIP

She is adorable but Riifu... holy fuck Riifu. She can't take compliments and people being wholesome so she defaults to saying some yab shit to break away from it. Its pretty great. She feels a bit like one of the guys. Very cool, extremely humble and has a really carefree attitude about things which basically boils as "just do whatever as long as you are having fun". Also confirmed to being slightly autistic and having ADHD and wondering if that was why people liked her so much.

Edit:
Orca has an auto-immune problem
Nature has a heart problem

Wtf is it with Vtubers and being broken mentally, emotionally or physically?
I'm sure there'll be an archive that pops up at some point, idk I didn't think she was THAT bad but she did sound awfully suggestive at some points lmao

I guess I need to watch more of Riifu, just feels like every time I'm on twitter I'm greeted with one of her nsfw account posts and I am probably already on a watchlist or two for watching Yuko.

Damn that's at least 4 I know of with autoimmune issues, didn't know about riifu either. It's true what they say, it's a sad girl world.

Screenshot_20230306-193717-690.png

Screenshot_20230306-193914-138.png
@Azehara you negro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom