"BOOMER RIAJUUUUUUU!"Elira Pendora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I mean, at this point we all know that superduper is Rie, right?

Not-Username

NGL Calli's hologra debut is by far the most badass

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Blessed art by pako

So today on Rins stream, her mom Gin brought in "at least 20" balloons. She played it off when speculated by chat but I wonder if the plucky British upstart had herself a birthday?
She did really good if she was playing it off. Helps that the whole "I'm a lil guy everyday is my birthday" thing is a common Rin joke. But Gin goes to a lot of social events and parties so she could have just gotten the balloons from one of those and put it in Rin's room as a joke.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
I think Ame let her guard down a little and leaked a bit of what she used to do as Sachi, mainly how she used to do VR stuff in public, like in an Internet cafe.

I remember coming across some clips of her where it definitely seems like it was streamed in an Internet cafe, like this.

Also I remember coming across some Q&A where she talked about being homeless in the past, though I'm not sure if that was the reason she streamed in an Internet cafe.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Wait, Bae's sister is a doctor too? No wonder her and IRyS share the same braincell. They're lives are damn near identical, just one is a little more autistic than the other.
Bae is just about as normie as one can be while still watching vtubers.

Irys is just about as autistic as one can be while still breathing.

Dunno if I'd describe the difference between them as 'a little'.

Correction, /cgl/ hates all women.

Coincidentally, /cgl/ is populated almost entirely by women.
Lia wants everyone to know what Harry Potter house she got into:

Not sure if that's fair or not but I can't find the Hogwarts House that corresponds to mental illness.

Ravenclaw.

Pioneer

AZKi will sing just after Miko's birthday stream.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
I don't think Kirsche will get in as an invader. Not because I don't think she will fit well with everyone (going by all of her collabs, she is prime PC material) but Fishman doesn't seem to take much input from outsiders. I also feel like she is too known already in the PC community.

I feel like she's better off as an indie that can collab and have connections with them. Also somewhat related. Miori set up her own merch store that she is managing. A week ago she was talking about the different products and even the first batch of products that would get "fixed" she would sell at a discount price and possibly some of them as limited items.

I don't understand your logic.
  • Fish doesn't take much input from outsiders. If true, how is this relevant? Are you saying she'd deny Kirsche just because other people want it to happen? That would be a silly reason.
  • She's too well-known in the community. Arguably so were the previous Invaders due to their collaborations with PC.
  • You feel she's better off as an indie. Maybe that's what you feel, but since she has often openly mentioned about applying for PC, she seems to think otherwise for herself.
  • She has her own merch store. I assume Fish would ask her to shut it down if she got accepted but I don't see that as being a deal-breaker for her. Again, this is something she herself seems to want so I assume she'd be fine with a few concessions to make it happen.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
> Design the official Hololive English stage to be in outer space
>Sana will never get to perform in her natural element
:depressedtako:

Considering space, just imagine that they are inside Sana.

Correction, /cgl/ hates all women.

Coincidentally, /cgl/ is populated almost entirely by women.

Ravenclaw.
I remember randomly browsing /cgl/ and one post in a thread about cringy past is a woman accidentally killing another schoolmate with a blunt object hit to the head.

Now I'm reminded about what I read in the fifth book of Harry Potter and Cho Chang from Ravenclaw in that book displayed menhera tendencies.

Usuwa Suu singing stream to celebrate her 11 month anniversary joining Re:AcT from Skycolor Project

Her departure from Sky Color seems amicable since they actually did a cover song for her graduation.

She will release a cover song at 8.30PM JST, the Persona 3 ending song. I haven't finished it since my save got corrupted a long time ago and never restarted but she mentioned wanting to release this song exactly on 5 March and couldn't do it last year.

For some clips, some warning about drinking too much caffeine, I do want to listen to Qpi's gyaru oneesan voice pack.

Also a heartwarming continuation to Astel-Hinano shenanigans.

Earlier post mentioned smol Ina and Marine during Gura's 3D, she denied dangerous Marine smell.

EDIT:
For those proclaiming hag love, time to prove your sincerity

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Ravenclaw.
92or4atx4cha1.jpg

AmpleChip

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
The outcome with Kirsche is what I'm looking forward to the most with Phase-Connect gen3. She has the dangerous retard energy of gen1 and I think she'd be a great fit, and she's mentioned having applied. Her average viewers have really started inclining recently. I assume it'll come down to two things: Whether Phase-Connect is still interested in signing people on as invaders, and if her yabs/online presence just get too spicy. Previously I assumed it would be impossible, but letting Pippa do the HogLeg stream in direct response to the vermintide makes me think that management is loosening up a little, since it guaranteed a bigger negative response than even the worst case scenarios for cwc / ragehog / other verboten streams in my opinion could.
though holy shit is her discord an incredible liability, but that somehow makes me respect her more
in short, :holohag::hololove:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Axel "winning son" Syrios playing Apex with dtto and Kohaku now.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The outcome with Kirsche is what I'm looking forward to the most with Phase-Connect gen3. She has the dangerous retard energy of gen1 and I think she'd be a great fit, and she's mentioned having applied. Her average viewers have really started inclining recently. I assume it'll come down to two things: Whether Phase-Connect is still interested in signing people on as invaders, and if her yabs/online presence just get too spicy. Previously I assumed it would be impossible, but letting Pippa do the HogLeg stream in direct response to the vermintide makes me think that management is loosening up a little, since it guaranteed a bigger negative response than even the worst case scenarios for cwc / ragehog / other verboten streams in my opinion could.
HogLeg has the very admirable quality of simultaneously being the biggest fuck you to the twitter freaks, yet also being the instance where the normie audience, when confronted by the freaks, goes 'What the hell is wrong with you?' in a way it wouldn't for any of the other examples.

CWC & co have people go 'Aren't you a bit freaky yourself, obsessing over clearly unstable individuals?' It comes across as bullying. And neither the people being bullied nor the people being opposed to such bullying can be all that bad, right?

HogLeg OTOH, is literally just a videogame from a popular childrens' entertainment IP. Suddenly it's the people yelling about how the game is literally killing people who come across as the deranged bullies they are.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
HogLeg has the very admirable quality of simultaneously being the biggest fuck you to the twitter freaks, yet also being the instance where the normie audience, when confronted by the freaks, goes 'What the hell is wrong with you?' in a way it wouldn't for any of the other examples.

CWC & co have people go 'Aren't you a bit freaky yourself, obsessing over clearly unstable individuals?' It comes across as bullying. And neither the people being bullied nor the people being opposed to such bullying can be all that bad, right?

HogLeg OTOH, is literally just a videogame from a popular childrens' entertainment IP. Suddenly it's the people yelling about how the game is literally killing people who come across as the deranged bullies they are.
You're right on the money that the mentioned person streams were indefensible optics even if the offense they caused would be low to nonexistent. I can't remember what other actual scheduled/confirmed P-C streams were bonked by management, I'd welcome a refresher if anyone else does. Only other one I can think of was the Rekieta collab, which was a great management decision in hindsight, but couldn't be for the exact same reasons as the other two.

Horo7618

No one in particular

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's one for the random.txt
"I love beating kids! YEEEAAAAAHHHHH!!!" -Remilia Nephys

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
Earlier post mentioned smol Ina and Marine during Gura's 3D, she denied dangerous Marine smell.

i think we need oozora police to investigate this further

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Salome is playing the transphobic game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom