Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
:sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile: :sanasmile:
1677988010263.png

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Non-fiction, a very good choice.
It's been a long time coming, it's very much worth it I'd say.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Fau

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Non-fiction, a very good choice.
It's been a long time coming, it's very much worth it I'd say.
Glad they went with non-fiction over "Journey Like a Thousand Years". This song is way better.

Edit: well, I spoke too soon.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Glad they went with non-fiction over "Journey Like a Thousand Years". This song is way better.

Edit: well, I spoke too soon.
I feel like journey would work a lot better with some tweaks, at least it is in english. It is a pretty forgettable song though

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I feel like journey would work a lot better with some tweaks, at least it is in english
It is a little better live, but overall I am not a fan of the song. Not having that awful MV goes a long way, though.

Edit: that was fun, very much enjoyed it. If you need an emotional reset now, IRyS' Hitman stream ought to be a total comedy of errors and malding.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Ah, that's the show; ending with thousand years was nice; they seriously did it.

USS IOWA

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

i see she forgot the time she decided to call Ukranians nazis for muh azov and "both sides"-ing the meme reddit war that got her soft-cancelled by her fellow commies

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I'm just really happy. Happy this could happen after so long and happy I could see it with you motherfuckers :sanasmile:

They should have sang Myth or Treat though.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
That was wondrous.

I couldn't help but cry a little during Journey Of A Thousand Years. I'm SO PROUD OF THEM! MYTH FOREVER
❤️🧡💛💙💜

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
> Design the official Hololive English stage to be in outer space
>Sana will never get to perform in her natural element
:depressedtako:
So, how far along was Cover, in relation to creating assets for Council, when Sana decided to graduate... I'd say there's a strong chance this Myth stage was repurposed/reworked from an asset they were planning on Sana using.

IRyS live with Hitman:

chihirogumi

I like the model and all but I dont like that its her. She always had this childish look to her model and I thought it was adorable. This one just looks too mature as if it was another different character.
I get where you're coming from. Her character gimmick is that she's a magical girl that can change her age and gender with magic. Her main look is her 10 year old self so this isn't a permanent change, but she occasionally streams with her other personas. What I like about her is that she has a voice so talented that she can pull off a young woman's voice and a boy's voice.

Chii-kun

Chihiro-san

The Rrat

Early Adopter
It is a little better live, but overall I am not a fan of the song. Not having that awful MV goes a long way, though.

Edit: that was fun, very much enjoyed it. If you need an emotional reset now, IRyS' Hitman stream ought to be a total comedy of errors and malding.

Off to a great start. IRyS' mouse was stuck in the Hitman window in window mode and she could not get it fixed. Her HoloApp UI was showing and she needed chat to help. She had to alt-tab to fix it, which she had never done before. She had never used alt-tab before.

I know I said this would be a comedy of errors, but I meant IN-GAME.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
This part made me laugh. They all seem to really enjoy moving around in 3D.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I actually like the song, so for people who don't

Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom