"It's jork"Usada Pekora

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Submitting this for archival purposes because I am away from home atm

View attachment 15539

Wait, Bae's sister is a doctor too? No wonder her and IRyS share the same braincell. Their lives are damn near identical, just one is a little more autistic than the other.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Vermintide mental gymnastics.png
Fixed it

Sven

>Troon chimps out for attention and tries to start drama
>Gets blocked without engagement
>Declares victory

That's your brain on troonshine kids, and stay away from the troons if you're a kid or they'll molest you.
Kind of drives home the point it's all about the updoots for these 'people' given they achieved less then nothing in every other field

soap suds

I am a bit late, curse work, but Elira karaoke

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Nami did an accent reveal stream.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara is doing her first ASMR stream, most likely no yab stuff, just some wholesome, good-feeling sounds :sanasmile:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

>Harboring these types of people in your audience will one day bite you in the ass hardcore
Ironic coming from the woke communist, a group of people literally known for eating their own.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
>Harboring these types of people in your audience will one day bite you in the ass hardcore
Ironic coming from the woke communist, a group of people literally known for eating their own.
Joke 1: LEFTIST SELF-REFLECTION CHALLENGE!!! (IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!)

Joke 2: Well it's not like they have anything else to eat.

USS IOWA

Welp looks like Shenpai, The one who said that Trans rights are more important than what Pikamee is experiencing right now, is not much of an inclusive person as I thought seeing this in her Discord server. This go to show that most political sperging we see on Twitter is mostly for clout and like farming and they have no integrity what so ever.

wrp

Ironic that basically all vtubers that were doxxed against their will are coincidentally beloved by /vt/, to the point of Aloe being considered a legend despite debuting and immediately being fired.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Plenty of leftists dislike traditional gender roles and stereotypes yet they use incel as an insult, which literally enforces one of the negative stereotypes they hate, that being a man's self worth partly comes from how many women he has sex with.
I've tried asking a few of them why they use it when it conflicts with their ideology and all they ever do is get extremely angry.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Flayon with coot boy karaoke

Marlow

It's easy to say this when you already have an incredibly successful channel.

For the majority of of talent pandering to ANY type of audience that will be loyal enough to show up and watch your streams in an incredibly successful and smart strategy. While the threat of audience capture is real - there are plenty of examples of streamers who used their initial core audience to grow and then replace them with new fans. As long as there is this edgy audience looking for vtubers to pander to them it will be a good idea to engage them. The only genuine worry is that having an edgy audience might negatively impact the ability to join a large corporation who would want to avoid negative fallout.

If they want people not to pander to the edgy audience they need to create some kind of alternative, of which none exists. Moral outrage will do nothing when talent sees that pandering leads to views and donations, while NOT pandering does nothing for them. Until talent starts growing slower while pandering to edgy 4channers than not, they are incentivised to do so by the only metrics that matter - views and donations.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Why are you all getting worked up by the LARP twitter marxist.
Just have her food ration allocations curtailed and have her relocate to Bumfuck, Crapholia. On a one bedroom dingy plex she has to share with 300 other families, while working the local quota for the coal mine/ rice paddies. See just how professional she remains then.

e: by the way Mana, since you live vicariously through the people who hate you, know that I don't give a rat's ass about you. I wouldn't waste a goddamn peppercorn's worth of emotions on someone as pitiful and joyless.

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
The tranny thing is weird to talk about because they really are victims, though not of the people they usually think. I see the situation basically like this:

Tom: I just realized that I'm actually a bird. I'm going to jump off a tall building to prove that I can fly.

Dick: You're not a bird, you're a human. If you do that you'll only experience pain, and possibly death.

Harry: You ARE a bird. If you feel that's what you are, then that's what you are and you SHOULD jump off a tall building to prove you can fly. Don't listen to Dick, he's only saying that because he hates you.

(Tom jumps off a tall building and, predictably, dies)

Harry: This is YOUR fault, Dick! If only you had accepted Tom for what he is!

So I do see them as victims of the pushers and gaslighters who, for various reasons, try to feed their delusions instead of correcting them, and to that extent they have my pity. But that doesn't make it ok for them to protect their delusions by lashing out at people like Pikamee, Silvervale, and JK Rowling. To the extent they do THAT, they are in the wrong and should be criticized for it.

3 minutes

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I haven't been keeping track, but there are a few tweets I have breezed by that claim Pippa and Pikamee are friends. Imagine this somehow starts a rumor and Pikamee starts getting even more harassment.
I found one of the posts perpetuating the false narrative that Pika and Pippa are friends thanks to VtuberCringe:
Edit: Wait this isn't the post I was thinking of but it's still ridiculous they somehow confuse the two.

1677985214954.png

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom