"I'm going to stab one of you... but like in a funny way, so no one can even be mad"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Source of this art lol

Korone asked to get steamrolled

Minor autism rant but I really don't get the purpose of just showing up to completely flatten some casual player as a pro, that's some high end fa‎ggot energy. Just strikes me as the kind of shit someone who needs the validation of winning at a video game does because their life is empty otherwise. FGC and MOBAs are absolutely drowning in these kinds of players' sweat and that's too bad because I do like both kinds of games but makes it intolerable to participate in even casually sometimes.

vestars20

Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Minor autism rant but I really don't get the purpose of just showing up to completely flatten some casual player as a pro, that's some high end fa‎ggot energy. Just strikes me as the kind of shit someone who needs the validation of winning at a video game does because their life is empty otherwise. FGC and MOBAs are absolutely drowning in these kinds of players' sweat and that's too bad because I do like both kinds of games but makes it intolerable to participate in even casually sometimes.

Oh shit, a scrub quote in a wild! :smugselen:
Any competitive game is full of tryhards, and if you go online they will, well, try their hardest. There are some places to enjoy them casually, like beginner friendly game modes or groups.

Mario Party of NijiEN girls

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
SF5 is an e-sport first, capcom added several kiddie tier comeback mechanisms (precisely to add to the spectacle and thus garner sponsors). I actually applaud the pro for flattening her fast without holding back, as she requested.
You will find nothing but sweatlords between fighting game beginners and the actual tourney regulars though, that's just how life is.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Mobas and Fighting game players tend to have different mindsets from that as well I used to play competitively seeing a grand master even a shit one descend from the heavens to school you is a learning experience I didin't lose I learned.

Also on the proside of things playing against new players keeps you sharp since they have no idea what they are doing and you have to pay attention to attack tells rather then knowledge of optimal combo chains also let's be honest it's fun to curbstomp sometimes.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Nina calling them all cunts after losing a 1v3 game.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Nenechi and Lamy future collab has very good (and bit spicy) thumbnail.

FqYkNAHakAADikP.jpg

And animation from Teritama ^_^

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
All the NijiEN collabs these last couple of days have been really, really good. It's like night and day with how dire last month was when everyone's back together.

The science team enters THE CUBE.

Brotubers shoot the shit over some Kirby's Dream Course (this is legit a great background stream).

Millie griefs a collab for 2 straight hours.

The Forest crew return for the sequel.

Ethyria have a wholesome get-together over some Mario Party.

Also when the fuck did Ethyria go from wildly disjointed and difficult to watch to possibly the most unified EN gen ever?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Happy hag is about to be less happy.
Fear and Hunger is the game where you can get your legs cut off, fucked in the ass, be thrown into the corpse pit, and it's not a game over cause you are expected to play without legs.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The fuck do you want people to do? Intentionally sandbag? Put the controller down halfway through the round? Best you're getting is a meme character pick or loadout.

image.png

Senchou, what the fuck are you doing my nigga?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
The fuck do you want people to do? Intentionally sandbag? Put the controller down halfway through the round? Best you're getting is a meme character pick or loadout.

image.png

Senchou, what the fuck are you doing my nigga?
She's all about the fps.

Maybe she plays it windowed using a single 4k screen for game+chat+obs

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Moona unarchived karaoke.

Dammit, another missed one

but also it seems like this was cut short because it was struck during stream (2 hrs 50 min in). YouTube wtf
Screenshot - 2023-03-04T132643.668.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Six hours.

46 stars.

Still no idea what a triple jump is.

Sasuga, Korone.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Luna's cover of Cyberpunk's I Really Want to Stay At Your House

Riro with a fruit tier list.

🅱in 👑☕🦈

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
From Tenma about tommorow's stream. She is live btw
tenma.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

I just don't see the point of a "Grand Master" player going and Perfect 2-0 a casual/unranked that has no chance of fighting back, it just seems like self ass-patting to me. I don't really get what the high tier player is supposed to get out of it, there was some mention of keeping sharp because of the randomness of new players but that just sounds like cope to make an excuse to just play one sided games. Maybe the new player will get something out of it, but unless they're seriously analyzing the match results in order to break down what happened and what they could have done then there's no real gain for them either. I also find one sided matches extremely boring and uninteresting to watch, even if I'm the one winning. I like the struggle of a hard fought match, watching one side body the other is unsatisfying.

• Autistic
Reactions: dog

MyName

Someone on the homeland may have dug up PL on Bae

She kinda cute ngl

Oh god, the Aussie accent ❤️
(In a purely non parasocial way).
Since the Bea voice is so far from reality it would be great so see what other voices she can do.

Good to see that she's doing what she wants and not just what's expected from a Asian child.
even if she has to live in the shed because she dishonored her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom