"BLÅHAJ is more than just a shark to some people (all of them). BLÅHAJ is a way of life. BLÅHAJ is beloved by people of all walks of life. Young, old, Rin, British people, other people, Rin, my dad laughs at me but he doesn't count, Rin, the president (Rin), and BLÅHAJ love BLÅHAJ. In this way, it could be said that something that provides light and comfort for so many people across all of Society is a necessity, in the same way that food and transportation are. You wouldn't let Rin starve, would you?"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Cleaning off collab with NijiEN Japn

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
This just popped up while I was cruising YouTube, it looks like Fishman is doing some ad spend.

Superduper's oshi getting ads.png

I know Superduper will be happy. Good job, Fishman.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
This just popped up while I was cruising YouTube, it looks like Fishman is doing some ad spend.

View attachment 15489

I know Superduper will be happy. Good job, Fishman.
Not seeing Rie on my screen almost makes YT premium worth it lmao not really I don't mind her as much as I used to

Wouldn't mind seeing a Shiina ad here and there, though.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Is this the new meta? I assume we'll get much more yab worthy guessing and less british humor this time.
Now that I think about it, the anime boom happened early enough that we should have a weeb mom or two around somewhere. Old enough for her daughter to have turned into a l'il weeb and vtuber.

Mama'nis might be closest from what I recall.
Tattoos, dyed hair, multiple piercings, arts student.
Imagine how her Asian parents must feel.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Magni is playing getting over it and was asking what the Holo records were and didn't believe when everyone said Fauna was a beast at the game. He watched her Speedrun and was dead silent :whatastory:
"I'm not beating her fucking record, that's for sure. I'm 1 hour 10 minutes over that fuckin' time."
:SelenHAHAhere:

Also, Bae in chat to laugh at his misfortune.

Edit: And he rage-quit the game and stream.

:deztheroom:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Now that I think about it, the anime boom happened early enough that we should have a weeb mom or two around somewhere. Old enough for her daughter to have turned into a l'il weeb and vtuber.

Famiry honor broken, ancestors angly, shamefur dispray
No, no, you not become prostitute! You find good husband instead! And have many, many grandchildren like good woman!

As much as i mock chinks and co. they are leagues more tolerable than fucking asian americans, idk why but both asians and latinos become incredibly annoying simply by factor of living in the US (even more so if raised there)

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I mean...she literally says in that video that they are really supportive of her and blah blah blah.

IRyS fans got an ad truck to drive around for her birthday, but as I've seen pointed out on 4chan; isn't it kinda weird that they put their own twitter handles on the ad?
1677918454643.png
And I assume they chose to use a cover song for legal Cover reasons, but they write it out as if it's theirs...
1677918401375.png

Is it just because 4chan's whining planted the idea in my head, or is all of that actually really weird?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

vestars20

Early Adopter

Do you know who Hikakin is?

Between Chigusa and Kirame I don't know who I want to collab with Hololive more

It's a good weekend for content

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

wrp

DOMMY MOMMY BROS NOT LIKE THIS

Weirdest thing, I have a coworker in his 60's whose favorite music is 2000's alt rock. By the same token I'm sure there's a few granny weebs out there.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Mechanico made a translation of the highlights from Korone's Jedi stream.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko is ~22 so there's probably a good chance her mom falls within the right age range to have been into some of the older JP anime before they immigrated

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Watching Bae on that college clip that got unearthed gives the impression that she too was under that indentured servitude grindset from her asian family, until they let her do her thing and not be miserable.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
I'm sorry guys mi 'tism flared up and couldn't control myself, cross post from the homeland:

found the facebook page for the company that took the pictures of Bae bithday:
they closed down on 2020

But all their picture are still there and in convienent albums (no I totally didnt spend 30 min scrolling to pictures 1 by 1 before I realized this):

So according to this her 18th birthday was around early march of 2018 so she would be 23? now, there a couple picture not in the ones posted here before but mostly of things like the cake and stuff, a couple people tagged but doesnt seem she has a facebook herself since she was never tagged

Archived the photos with Bae individually since archive.ph doesn't handle pages that dynamically load additional content. (There's a few extra irrelevant ones in there from when I accidentally mindlessly copy/pasted without paying attention to the actual image.)

https://archive.ph/https://www.facebook.com/photo/?set=a.1927769674202938&fbid=*

That was so many captchas... :depressedtako:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I mean...she literally says in that video that they are really supportive of her and blah blah blah.

IRyS fans got an ad truck to drive around for her birthday, but as I've seen pointed out on 4chan; isn't it kinda weird that they put their own twitter handles on the ad?
View attachment 15494
And I assume they chose to use a cover song for legal Cover reasons, but they write it out as if it's theirs...
View attachment 15493

Is it just because 4chan's whining planted the idea in my head, or is all of that actually really weird?
At first I was going to ask if those were maybe the artists' Twitters but, no, I see most of her paypigs on there.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom