"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
PIPPA | JOKER Trailer Parody by MOONSHINE ANIMATIONS

Last edited:

SpaceCrow

she already beat BoC

I assume she is just exploring Izalith now

Awww. I was excited to watch it live. Will be happy to go back and re-watch the pain of that god-awful boss. I guess I can be happy that she's just now (I hope) moving into the graves. That also has it's own special form of pain and suffering. Thank you for informing me though.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Fp_R3nJaUAE64Zb.jpeg

Cute render of Anya in blender.

SpaceCrow

View attachment 15478

Cute render of Anya in blender.

There are so many talented fans who create animations for various VTubers, it feels like someone somewhere is missing out on action-oriented fanworks for the living knife. She's a knife. She does the fun action stuff, someone make her stab something already.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Fauna's ASMR for this evening has already started:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Magni is playing getting over it and was asking what the Holo records were and didn't believe when everyone said Fauna was a beast at the game. He watched her Speedrun and was dead silent :whatastory:

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Why yes, Amelia Watson is my oshi. How could you tell?
Gigachadson.jpg

Edit: My favorite part is just a little thing. Ame tries to do some kind of back bend and says "uh oh, I might mess something up... oh well" and then tries to do it lol. Ame is great.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Check in on Kanata playing Dark Souls. She's in the Catacombs decked out in Havel's gear... and a Sunlight Maggot!? How did she pick that up playing blind? Did she end up killing Solaire?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

SpaceCrow

Check in on Kanata playing Dark Souls. She's in the Catacombs decked out in Havel's gear... and a Sunlight Maggot!? How did she pick that up playing blind? Did she end up killing Solaire?
She did. She killed Solaire. Was the very big sad. I don't speak moon-runes, but saw people doing appropriate sad-boy emojis and got the feel of it. I hope some translators/clippers pick up her Dark Souls journey in full.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
This talk about Kanata and Dark Souls reminds me of a clip I saw about her clearing some supposedly super hard section on her first try. I don't play myself so I have no clue if it's legit or not.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
There are so many talented fans who create animations for various VTubers, it feels like someone somewhere is missing out on action-oriented fanworks for the living knife. She's a knife. She does the fun action stuff, someone make her stab something already.
Could be an intriguing hologra-type thing, where its zeta and ayna on some secret mission, but zeta's too pon to do the mission successfully, and anya's the actual brains behind the whole thing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
This talk about Kanata and Dark Souls reminds me of a clip I saw about her clearing some supposedly super hard section on her first try. I don't play myself so I have no clue if it's legit or not.

That section is a notoriously hard part for newer players, yeah. Also, a great gank spot for invasions.

Magni is playing getting over it and was asking what the Holo records were and didn't believe when everyone said Fauna was a beast at the game. He watched her Speedrun and was dead silent :whatastory:
"I'm not beating her fucking record, that's for sure. I'm 1 hour 10 minutes over that fuckin' time."
:SelenHAHAhere:

Also, Bae in chat to laugh at his misfortune.

Edit: And he rage-quit the game and stream.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Fauna's ASMR for this evening has already started:

I joined at caught a little less than 10 min

very comf, I just wish I could hear her
I have no idea what she was saying a lot of the time even when she said it in my dominant ear, despite having it at 100% volume and volume boosted with extension

vestars20

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

No Name

I joined at caught a little less than 10 min

very comf, I just wish I could hear her
I have no idea what she was saying a lot of the time even when she said it in my dominant ear, despite having it at 100% volume and volume boosted with extension
Are your ears okay bud? Or is your headset just trash? Out of curiosity I tried a few different headsets aswell as earplugs and I have no issues hearing her voice.

That section is a notoriously hard part for newer players, yeah. Also, a great gank spot for invasions.
Seeing Kanata just stroll up, parry the Silver Knight and just prance down no problemo brought out some feelings of prideful irritation.
As someone who was stuck there for a long ass time all those years ago, I was kinda hoping to see her feel the misery.
GG PPTenshi

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
I'm at work and can't look closely right now, but how recent are some of those pics? Specifically the Japan ones, because Gisneyland, and I think one of those outfits looks vaguely similar to what the myth girls said she wore (although that was in her America trip, and I might just be flat out wrong, but I think it was calli who described it and called her stylish)
Would be interesting if it was recent, but the possibility also exists that she can re-wear clothes within a 2-3 year time period.

Edit: Actually considering the mask in some of those pictures would make me think it is at least around covid time. Maybe it is recent.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If you didn't watch Marie Mehlo's last stream, she comissioned her own bgm and it's really cozy!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom