"My cat looks like Steve Buscemi. She's kinda weird"Chikafuji Lisa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
I'm at work and can't look closely right now, but how recent are some of those pics? Specifically the Japan ones, because Gisneyland, and I think one of those outfits looks vaguely similar to what the myth girls said she wore (although that was in her America trip, and I might just be flat out wrong, but I think it was calli who described it and called her stylish)
There are definietly recent ones, the rave she's at was in october 2022
13013708.jpeg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ame centipede
Is she fat? Sounds out of breath... :architect:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

CoiledLurker

Definitely not in a shrubbery
I can't believe Ame is the first Vtuber to embrace the psychedelia idol genre.

(Inna Da Gadda Da Vida cover when?)

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Just a reminder that Botan had whole fucking hidden armory in her room, and a full anti-terrorist-save-Yagoo mission in her 3D debut.

Also: We high now, debut throw back.
Botan is the most Russian Holomem, not American.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Had to be late to Ame's 3D but I see Mel and can tell it's going to be a good time.

Also Bae's cute. Easy to see why all the other girls were fawning over her and her fashion.

BEEG Booba Fishing

Inviting Mel to a game where you jump a lot. Ame is doing some big brain plays.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
13013708.jpeg
Ohhh boy, that means the one with the Minnie mouse ears might be from the day she spent with IRyS...just think, those are the same ears and outfit that she wore when hanging out with IRyS...now I can self-insert myself in those clothes and pretend I spent the day with IRyS...nevermind, I'm fine I didn't say anything weird stop putting words in my mouth:medsl::ponrys:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
I've never actually seen anybody play this game on the playground when I was a kid. Shits old school tho. Is this
:holohag:
Territory?

Edit: Loving the charades bit. Works great in 3D

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Why does she dress like a 90s hooker?
I remember Bae mentioning she was a dancer, may the Vesper Boomer vs Zoomer collab iirc.. if she meant break dancing than the clothing fits.

edit: google search says Bae admitted to be a hip hop/house/street dancer in a Callie collab.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yooo nice. She got Ollie, Poncat, and Moom

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
13013708.jpeg
Yeah, looks like that event has a theme every year and the pictures seem to line up with the 2022's event. So basically, someone is leaking photos from her or her friends' personal social media account.

Edit: I am probably an outlier, but I really hate these kind of leaks. Feels way too voyeuristic.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Wemi has a foot infection:

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Maybe Niji should practice some fucking quality standards when screening candidates.
I would agree. That said i still dont understand what she said that was so bad that would get her killed.

View attachment 15400
:depressedtako:
I'm just waiting for my membership to deactivate to fully snap me out of coping.
Feelsbadman

Ame is my oshi but gotta watch the Pipa bday. I know the Ame Bday wont go away so I can watch that later.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

Meanwhile, Bae and Suisei are coming to Groove Coaster.

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Ohhh boy, that means the one with the Minnie mouse ears might be from the day she spent with IRyS...just think, those are the same ears and outfit that she wore when hanging out with IRyS...now I can self-insert myself in those clothes and pretend I spent the day with IRyS...nevermind, I'm fine I didn't say anything weird stop putting words in my mouth:medsl::ponrys:
Anon believe in yourself, that restraining order has no power over you, she was just testing your devotion, find out where she lives and send her flowers personally she will see how much of a nice guy you are
Edit: I am probably an outlier, but I really hate these kind of leaks. Feels way too voyeuristic.
I feel like I doubled my virginity just from reading that

Ensok

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom