"But Peko-chan is reeaaally selfish, would that be OK with you? She can't do anything by herself and is quite stubborn!"Pekora's mom

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
The "bullies get the rope" clarification tweet is gone now, going to go with that.

She chose the wrong week to post about "violent threats, wishes of harm, glorification of violence"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The worst part about the fan discords I've seen reported is probably about how interconnected most are. If you get on the shitlist of a mod in one discord, it spreads and you get banned in every discord they're connected to. All on one person's say so. It rubs me wrong.
So an oligarchy, just like reddit

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
The way superfans sneer at casuals who aren't in the discord club makes me regret joining in the first place. Nobody should be having a superiority complex over being the self appointed head simp of the fan club.
The worst part about the fan discords I've seen reported is probably about how interconnected most are. If you get on the shitlist of a mod in one discord, it spreads and you get banned in every discord they're connected to. All on one person's say so. It rubs me wrong.
I've never seen any community, vtuber and otherwise, that didn't disappear up its own ass pretty much immediately after a discord got introduced. Mainly because of the powermod issue Did You Know touched on. They subvert the community to the whims of terminally online weirdos based on who can suck dick in the secret club hardest pretty much by design, and since the "real" community isn't actually found on the landing page (wherever the community was pre-discord) it stifles growth and the innate sanity-check that is having normies coming in regularly.

MyName

Seen on reddit of all places:
froot.jpg

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
OTOH, Shiina hit 40k today.
View attachment 15255
shiinalove.jpg
You did it Memaw! Pippa says it was at 40k she started to take off and other Vtubers do seem to take off at around 40 or 50, but I' don't really know about this stuff! It's very satisfying to see her do well though, even if it is just numbers!
upallnightshiina.PNG

She's up all night working and still checks in on her channel💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Airi also got to 20k sometimes yesterday and that also feel good.🤎🤎🤎🤎
Have you ever joined a fan discord that turned you off from a streamer because of how much you dislike the superfans?
Yeah, all of em. They exist to watch future shitzos grow like germs in a petri dish and nothing else. I don't blame the streamers or stop watching them, but it is annoying when a few obnoxious ones are "the (Streamer) guy". I also don't want MY affection mixed in and watered down with theirs all the time either. I appreciate it's cute when they have fan group projects for special days and what not, but I don't really want to be mixed into it as it's all so milktoast and simpy.
:incoming:MY LOVE CAN BRING DOWN THE WALLS OF A FORTRESS:pekok: : They're just simps and paypigs
Okay okay....:medsl::medsmoremeds::takeyourmeds:

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230302-163821-741.png
Lewd faunas chat rivals Yukos in terms of sheer degeneracy lmao

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
GoodAnimemes is one of the okay subreddits. They split off of /r/Animemes when the admins of it banned the word "Trap". Lots of people saw the writing on the wall and spun off to a new subreddit.
Let's see what else they got right now....
uvaofzk7oela1.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Fan discords are usually full of spergs and faggots that think that they belong to some super cool club. Atleast that seems to be what I have seen from some "leaks" I have seen from many of them.

I don't care how much of a role she might play when she streams, I just love this dorca.
View attachment 15276
She seems to be fairly seiso and clean. Atleast that is my perception of her. Kiki is the kusogaki that says and does yab shit. Riifu is the mommy that licks your ears and possibly has the most yab content despite not being marketed as the yab one. Skye is a clumsy older sister type.

1677793276423.png

I love that they all have tongue animations. They knew. THEY FUCKING KNEW.

1677793424244.png

LastRide

Wouldntr have know of this is not for Calli's tweet, MilkyQueen Sololive for her birthday, already half way thru , but she has a nice voice:

And it's gone.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

yeah uh, thats dreadful. i cant imagine what it must be like, to be part of a weird dictatorship like that, please enjoy this wonderful democratic system we have here

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Fish thing is live, currently talking about the Thrones they all have. On the one hand, buying a girl's personal wishlist for her is peak simpdom, but on the other hand, at least that way you know what she's gonna do with your money, as opposed to just superchatting. Of the 4, only two have items on their Thrones thus far, and the only item that wouldn't contribute to the stream one way or another is some anime figure Killa wants.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
yeah uh, thats dreadful. i cant imagine what it must be like, to be part of a weird dictatorship like that, please enjoy this wonderful democratic system we have here
This guy has such a well-groomed toothbrush mustache, you know you can trust a guy like that.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Fish thing is live, currently talking about the Thrones they all have. On the one hand, buying a girl's personal wishlist for her is peak simpdom, but on the other hand, at least that way you know what she's gonna do with your money, as opposed to just superchatting. Of the 4, only two have items on their Thrones thus far, and the only item that wouldn't contribute to the stream one way or another is some anime figure Killa wants.

She has a nice voice, good charisma, and sick character design. Definitely gonna keep an eye on her.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Allegedly vtweeters and troons are now harassing followers of Pippa, stop following the rabbit or else kind of threats.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 15287
I love that they all have tongue animations. They knew. THEY FUCKING KNEW.

View attachment 15288
I'm a big ASMR fan but I generally avoid the ear licking shit. I didn't really plan on listening to her much, knowing her past ASMR experience...
But holy fuck God damn, I've never heard a Scottish accent in ASMR before. I think something in me just woke up.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 15230
vermintide, fuck around and find out
This person is a bait account. A poor bait account but a bait account nonetheless. I fell for their act several days ago and after thorough searching found this thread:

Also I noticed @thhrang beat me to the punch on this earlier so clock me

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom