"Bouncy castle looking ass bitch"Rin Penrose

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
That's too quick bro, Just put them in a cell painted all white with a bed that's colored white and left them there to rot.

Too much resource expenditure.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Axel invited to Shibuya's HAL Apex championship as captain.

View attachment 15309

He is streming right now. Apex training ark.

Interesting. Astel is a Captain for another team so it'll be interesting to see who his teammates are. Other Captains include Chihiro, Noah, Hinano, Hoshikawa, Kuzuha etc.

Good opportunity for networking, to say the least. Would be maximum memes if he chose Selen as a teammate.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Obligatory:

Lia's about to connect to her roots

Killia just raided Lia and they're having a back and forth, Lia mentioning how she wanted to reach out to and interact with her and her gen after their debut.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
I look at Pippa's numbers compared to last night, and suddenly she's up 2K subs. Holy heck!
Rally behind the Pippkin for she will show us the light

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
It just dawned on me, tomorrow is Pippa's birthday.
She usually streams until midnight, so we might see another akasupa bullying soon.

wew

Male hag love!
It just dawned on me, tomorrow is Pippa's birthday.
She usually streams until midnight, so we might see another akasupa bullying soon.
speaking of pippa's birthday wonder if she will show off the new ship outfit or just show another sneak peak
its been months and the yabbit should have her damn second outfit already:pippasadl:

chihirogumi

Interesting. Astel is a Captain for another team so it'll be interesting to see who his teammates are. Other Captains include Chihiro, Noah, Hinano, Hoshikawa, Kuzuha etc.

Good opportunity for networking, to say the least. Would be maximum memes if he chose Selen as a teammate.
Axel, Selen, and Amelia would be absolute kino and fit the point total. Plus we get to see unicorn teamates go berserk. Please let it happen. Axel, Selen, and Magni or Kotoka would be nice too.

Sven

speaking of pippa's birthday wonder if she will show off the new ship outfit or just show another sneak peak
its been months and the yabbit should have her damn second outfit already:pippasadl:
She mentioned during the Aka-bully that it is coming soon(tm) and mentioned awhile ago that the delay come from only catching a detail she wanted changed during early rigging phase and that set it back a fair bit.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There's an awful lot of Jersh name dropping going on in prechat. I see you guys.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Even while watching clips I can't avoid seeing this bundle of sticks' name pop up.
1677805117250.png

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lia's about to connect to her roots

I sincerely hope she's playing up her character here because I find it utterly impossible that she grew up in the LA area with one Hispanic parent and is that infuriatingly lousy at Spanish. It's painful.

I think I'll go watch Sena work on her new model's rigging instead. I might be in the market for a rigger in the next few weeks.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"Eh, what's gonna happen, it's a super short DLC, it's like 30 minutes, I can do a second DLC today"
-Vesper Noir, talking about the second longest FNV DLC, which lasts at least a good four hours

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
>no Yuko stream tonight because she'll be watching shark
>Meemaw streaming on a twitch channel other than her own (BLEH)

Looks like I'm Pippaposting with you autists tonight

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's on twitch on her buddy YozoraAoi's channel. The Audio is kind of low and it's twitch..... but it's also Shiina!

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

chihirogumi

Gavis and Vesper have joined Axel's Apex stream. The boyz are about to fuck some dudes.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom