"Aaaahh, fuuuuck... the pain of being European"Takanashi Kiara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
She equated her experience to a telenovela and how upon hearing the suspense music, she took it as a sign to get the fuck out. Or something like that. Half listening. Also heavily joking about her being a "new" Vtuber and how many people there are confusing her with someone else. Mic is fucking trash yo.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah I don't know wtf is going on but I see Cumpleanos on the board and I'm worried :shiinastare:
Cum and mayo should not be in the same sentence:vomitdrawer:/line, even if it is another language
Cumpleaños means birthday, literally cumple = accomplish/complete and años = years
Don't forget the ñ in años though, that literally means anus

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Airi decided to create a YT short from my favorite moment during the L4D2 stream, where's she tortures poor Shiina.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
You can always think Ñ as NY.
Also you can tell her main language is not Spanish but JP. her sentence building is akin to a 1 1/2 year spanish student from the USA.

edit: In hate she has white knights (caballeros blancos). Straight translation.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Sir Oliver

Pochi's announced her donothon for this weekend and top 3 donors get a pair of used socks so she's probably gonna beat Yuko's record. I wonder how high the feetfags will go.
View attachment 15119

So, when happy winners post pictures of their "tributes" they have done on these socks somewhere next week everyone will be surprised and shocked. And Aviel will bitch and moan "oh, woe is me, why would this kind of people attach themselves to my talents and my company, we did nothing to encourage this". Right. Business as usual.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
She equated her experience to a telenovela and how upon hearing the suspense music, she took it as a sign to get the fuck out. Or something like that. Half listening. Also heavily joking about her being a "new" Vtuber and how many people there are confusing her with someone else. Mic is fucking trash yo.
Her mic wasnt like this before. Or atleast the few times I saw her streams.

Pretty sure Spanish might be 1st language. Her sentence structure is weird but its not wrong. Could just be her speaking like this for cuteness points.
Mentioned that people that pour milk and then the cereal are wrong and that you pour cereal first and then put the milk in. Bit of an emphasis on the way she said the milk part.

Also mentioned hating Unicorns. "My oshi shouldnt stream with men because they have dicks". They "can go suck a dick". Damn she's going hard.

Very simple yet very cute design. Been getting tired of all the overdesigned models some of the corpos and indies seem to be going for these days. Cant wait to see the Live2D.

1677712138491.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
So, when happy winners post pictures of their "tributes" they have done on these socks somewhere next week everyone will be surprised and shocked
Let the hunts begin again :pippasquish:

CosmeFulanito

Lurker supreme
Seems she has power issues and she is basically streaming from her phone (atleast the connection seems to be a hotspot). Bruh what shit luck.

Hmm... Today half of Argentina has a blackout (presumed to be sabotage at a power plant), so my personal rrat is that she's a fellow Argie.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Pochi's announced her donothon for this weekend and top 3 donors get a pair of used socks so she's probably gonna beat Yuko's record. I wonder how high the feetfags will go.
View attachment 15119

Odd they allow worn socks to their whales but Aviel won't allow them to do hand streams without gloves.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina says tonight she's playing it until she finishes it!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
With Pippa possibly not streaming tonight, I look towards our benevolent Watson to cause chaos in New Vegas - streaming now:

GOTBB

Her mic wasnt like this before. Or atleast the few times I saw her streams.

Pretty sure Spanish might be 1st language. Her sentence structure is weird but its not wrong. Could just be her speaking like this for cuteness points.
Mentioned that people that pour milk and then the cereal are wrong and that you pour cereal first and then put the milk in. Bit of an emphasis on the way she said the milk part.

Also mentioned hating Unicorns. "My oshi shouldnt stream with men because they have dicks". They "can go suck a dick". Damn she's going hard.

Very simple yet very cute design. Been getting tired of all the overdesigned models some of the corpos and indies seem to be going for these days. Cant wait to see the Live2D.

View attachment 15126
Fuck this group for changing my brain chemistry enough that my first thought was "cute chancletas".

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Hmm... Today half of Argentina has a blackout (presumed to be sabotage at a power plant), so my personal rrat is that she's a fellow Argie.
She mentioned something about her location being in Argentina.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She mentioned something about her location being in Argentina.
Some fags on vt said she lived in japan with some sort of visa for minors and then couldn't get a proper one when she became an adult, also she is 50% Paraguayan 50% Japanese afaik.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Congrats to Sava for getting through The Library with relatively not much trouble.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
No Pippa tonight, makes sense given the circumstances.

kestraline

Early Adopter
No Pippa tonight, makes sense given the circumstances.

Considering the alternative to no stream was going completely menhera about Pikamee and probably turning into another crying stream about it, I don't blame her.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Considering the alternative to no stream was going completely menhera about Pikamee and probably turning into another crying stream about it, I don't blame her.
Or a massive rant stream which are usually the best ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom