"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Reject Orange Chicken to get her attention

paul

Early Adopter
"Everyone makes mistakes" Froot poses in her new merch (archive)

FqC-rYAWIAI3GL2.jpg FqC-srlX0AEXKJX.jpg
Also one for @Nenelove

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

50367644.jpg

Also the Creature from the Black Lagoon is live (they gotta stop this "playback on other websites has been disabled" shit frfr)

Netscaper

Early Adopter

this shit

fuck it
Also the Creature from the Black Lagoon is live (they gotta stop this "playback on other websites has been disabled" shit frfr)

Looks like newcorp is trying new ways to milk whales, they are setting up Throne pages for the talents in addition to streamlabs and yt monetization

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is playing Monkey Island 2

It happened before and was one of the things yt-dlp fixed over youtube-dl. I guess they'll adjust it soon (last time by making YouTube think it was a mobile app IIRC)

Tangential, but apparently Secret of Monkey Island did get a Japanese localisation on the Sega Mega CD in 1993.

Marine could've played it in college.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Which one of you fuckers is spreading lies about my oshi?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
There's no way people would agree to join wactor if their NDA includes stuff like "We are legally allowed to doxx you in public if you decide to dip out of this company, so long suckers", how did they get away with this kind of stunt every time
I'm reasonably confident that any such NDA, if challenged in court, including South American courts, would have the judge go 'No and fuck you!' within about five minutes.

The five minutes consist largely of the judge laughing and making slit throat gestures in the direction of the company representative.
I mean you can put any old shit you like in a contract, license agreement, etc but that doesn't mean any of it is enforceable. A famous example would be that the EULA for World of Warcraft used to have a clause saying that you agreed to join a gladiator army and fight on behalf of Blizzard in the event of the apocalypse. Any legal system worth the name will have clauses regarding the invalidity of signing away your own legal rights.
What it can do, however, is serve as an idiot filter and legal intimidation vs those who don't know better and don't have the resources to argue on their behalf. Abusers convincing their victims they have no right to protest and so on. Which given Wactor's history would be what I assume is going on here.
"Everyone makes mistakes" Froot poses in her new merch
That's a disturbing amount of makeup, so much that it seems to be fucking with her similarly excessive filters. Try not to look so desperate gurl.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

good-old-days-sundowner.gif

More Atomic Heart sperging news tangents.

masterstocking

Early Adopter
There is no Feb 29th this year, so I'm not sure if he's actually leaving.

thatsthejoke.exe

Bloo is 'Kiara's official housewife', so yes, Chicken was panicked for a second

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

It's joke. Kiara responded, bless her.

"Everyone makes mistakes" Froot poses in her new merch (archive)

I think this is the first time I've seen her face. Why do the pretty ones have to be retarded?

I can't say I'm a fan of vtubers showing their face this freely though. It's one thing if they have another gig and we know it's them like Karen etc. or if someone digs up an old account, but modelling her own merch in-character like this feels like it's defeating the point.

Thank you for your reading comprehension.
I'm retard, please understand.

masterstocking

Early Adopter

I think this is the first time I've seen her face. Why do the pretty ones have to be retarded?

I can't say I'm a fan of vtubers showing their face this freely though. It's one thing if they have another gig and we know it's them like Karen etc. or if someone digs up an old account, but modelling her own merch in-character like this feels like it's defeating the point.

Thank you for your reading comprehension.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

tbh Froot was already showing her face pretty freely pre-vtubing, honestly to me that makes it not as retarded as some rando double dipping by thirst trapping using 2d and 3d equally

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Guys kilia just said " im a real boy " on stream i dont like where its going

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
its a girl
kiara already flirted with her

Serious question, how do vtubers and holomems especially seem to manage to find posts like this? Are they following these people or just scrolling through every post with their name in it? Tagged posts are one thing but I frequently see them commenting on posts that just have a name, and Kiara is a fairly common name

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
Are they following these people
yes
many vtubers will absolutely have favorite fans usually recognized from chat for certain antics

Usually the best way to be a favorite fan is to be a one-vtuber clip channel, or a dedicated fanartist, but sometimes you can become an "infamous" fan by way of in chat antics.

ShiiHag Love

Hag Love now and forever

Your oshi is A WHOOOOREEEE

Y'know I was wondering about this, we knew she gave that slip some time ago but one has to wonder if something happened with how parasocial she's been with her butter cookies, specially if you read any of her letters or how she's changed her schedule around for her fans and even considers not drinking to not let that disrupt streams. It's seemed genuine so it raises the question.

:holohag:
:hololove:
forever regardless, that ASMR arrived just in time. :shiinastare:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom