"What's kino!?!?!"Lottie Shinju

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalion

:)
They continue to try to prove that throwing endless amounts of money around will generate success. While it certainly translates to subs, how often are they gonna try to bleed their audience dry with donothons to try to recoup expenses? I'm still not completely sure how I feel about this business strategy.
Doing monthly donothons this early in really does give the feel the company is doing a "smash n grab" on the vtuber scene.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava going live, celebrating her 6 month anniversary

The tip jar's kinda :irysisadork:
1677607322904.png

kukkia

Early Adopter
They continue to try to prove that throwing endless amounts of money around will generate success. While it certainly translates to subs, how often are they gonna try to bleed their audience dry with donothons to try to recoup expenses? I'm still not completely sure how I feel about this business strategy.
I was kinda put off by the donothon thing because I had previously associated that term with streams raising money for charity. And getting ads for vtubers telling me to watch them and give them money is pretty cringe. But I guess it’s really not that different from the usual ways in which other vtubers earn money, just a lot more blatant.

I will give IdolEN credit for not just spending money but spending it wisely. Having a person in charge who actually seems to know how the EN market works and identify the openings in it has worked out really well so far. And as members of other corporations have shown, if you can get the right kind of audience you can bleed them dry for a really long amount of time.

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Just found out about this gem, some chinese game journalist (or chinese game media org?) made a news segment on the yakuza hostess audition
Naturally one person has been censored out lol.
kson 4.JPGkson 2.JPG

kson1.JPGkson 3.JPGkson 5.JPG
Also if google translate is correct the first/top comment is congratulating kson lol.

Last edited:

SZ 109

A-Chan is trending: here's an interesting tweet about her.

View attachment 14947

sauce

you have to pass this quiz to get into Hololive
The math problem might be basic but it still makes me happy to see some people (even vtubers) have enough of a grasp and appreciation for math to randomly write problems.

I think only the last part is actually solvable?
Here's my attempt:

1a) How much time it takes for A-chan to reach B-san's phone?
Cannot be calculated as the landing point of the phone cannot be calculated. (Height of drop required in addition to the given B-san's speed and time of drop.)

1b) How much time it takes for A-chan to catch up to B-san?
Also cannot be calculated as it isn't stated over how long she "speeds up to 2.3/s". "2.3/s" is also not a valid measure of speed.

1c) Base [sic] on your above answers, draw A-chan's speed over time in a graph paper
Other than the above, it isn't stated if she actually stops walking to pick up the phone.

1d) If you were B-san, describe in min. 500 words your feelings when someone as smart, kind, funny and pretty as A-chan helped you.
The only part that I know how to answer, 500 words (without BBCode) sounds doable.

Apologies for using color formatting, but it should still be understandable for those with colorblindness.
Still a WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE
  • WHORE
  • WHORE
  • WHORE
  • WHORE
  • All of the above
WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE WHORE

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
In news not related to a black agency whose administration deserves to be beaten on the streets of Lisbon in Minecraft, Idol is once again slapping their well-funded schlong on the table by being the grand sponsor of this year's Off-Kai Expo, the vtuber-centric convention which had its first show last year. Expect to see their talents all over the place if you attend.

It really seems like Idol is following what Phase did within the first year but with far more shekels behind everything.
A lot of people would shit on PC because its still a small corpo with some dumb decisions but its a profitable and stable example compared to many others that are currently in trouble or died already.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Here's my attempt:

Cannot be calculated as the landing point of the phone cannot be calculated. (Height of drop required in addition to the given B-san's speed and time of drop.)
Two seconds.

It says so in the question text.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko has been streaming for over 3 hours on a members stream just as Junas donothon is in it's final few hours...

Brutal :smugpipi:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Just found out about this gem, some chinese game journalist (or chinese game media org?) made a news segment on the yakuza hostess audition
Naturally one person has been censored out lol.

Also if google translate is correct the first/top comment is congratulating kson lol.
Now I want to see her win just to see the reactions from the winnie the poo bug men. At least they can farm easy social credit points.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Watch Wemi play Atomic Heart (she hit pause on the download accidentally so 50 min zatsu as estimated by her):
She is funny as always ^_^

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1677603040520606.png
Presented without context, though I promise it's vtuber related

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Here's my attempt:
Retard Chama
Landing time is irrelevant as the question states the distance in which the phone drops from A-chan and the speed in which A-chan travels from the point of droppage. 12 m of separation, she moves at 2m/s so it takes 6 seconds from the phone dropping to reach it. Through this 6 seconds she catches up to him by 3 meters. If were going by the problems stated timeline the phone is reached at t=9.
1b) How much time it takes for A-chan to catch up to B-san?
Also cannot be calculated as it isn't stated over how long she "speeds up to 2.3/s". "2.3/s" is also not a valid measure of speed.
The question has a typo it obviously means to say 2.3m/s. Also it doesn't require us to know how long she speeds up for 2.3m/s as it goes until she catches up with him so let's break it down for your retard brain. She reaches the phone at t=9. She takes 2 seconds to pick it up so t=11. Then it takes her 3 and (21/23) seconds to catch up to the stranger so t=14(21/23). The 5 seconds it takes to get his attention are irrelevant to the problem.
1c) Base [sic] on your above answers, draw A-chan's speed over time in a graph paper
Other than the above, it isn't stated if she actually stops walking to pick up the phone.
IT IS STATED femboy LEARN TO READ! She takes 2 seconds to pick up the phone, implying she is not moving that is the point of mentioning the time in which she picks it up is that it interrupts her movement! They wouldn't mention it otherwise.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This is what we call a "Jewish win"

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Getting into Phase really came in clutch for her. Fishman... good?
He also sent her a tablet arm for her art work to take stress off her wrist and back.... I think I have to admit in this situation Fish is very good :shiinastare:
Yuko has been streaming for over 3 hours on a members stream just as Junas donothon is in it's final few hours...
...my member gift wore off...... COME BACK KURT:mold1: I NEED YOUR $$$ :gun: :annoyedpippa: start gift'n we know where you live

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
He also sent her a tablet arm for her art work to take stress off her wrist and back.... I think I have to admit in this situation Fish is very good :shiinastare:

...my member gift wore off...... COME BACK KURT:mold1: I NEED YOUR $$$ :gun: :annoyedpippa: start gift'n we know where you live
Pro-tip, come during karaoke night, Jason and the other whales almost always gift at least 25-50 memberships during karaoke nights

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha is playing Monkey Island 2

Aight fgts, if anyone here archives streams using yt-dlp, there seems to be an issue with really slow download speeds (30 kbps) when downloading vods, so live streams may be throttled next, so don't be over reliant on yt-dlp for the foreseeable future in case they hit livestreams too (i hope the yt-dlp devs can fix this).
It happened before and was one of the things yt-dlp fixed over youtube-dl. I guess they'll adjust it soon (last time by making YouTube think it was a mobile app IIRC)

Last edited:

this shit

fuck it
Just noticed not-matuli published a cover yesterday

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Uruka being unseiso, must be a day that ends in Y.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom