"WE CAN ALWAYS BLEACH OUR EYES TOGETHER"Kureiji Ollie

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Vesper periodically telling the viewers he's aware the monster can open doors reminded me of the clip of Ina taunting it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't believe Vesper gelled his rat in front of 2.5k people.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
My idiot nephelim is trying to play Minecraft again, and it's already a classic. She can't wrap her mind around anything she's seeing.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Anya and Ollie have a collab with Nana Kagura in a couple hours.. Not something I expected to se.

RiverBear

Shiina's asmr really cute.
On a separate topic, the EIEN girls already have a good amount of fanart.
View attachment 14845
From a friend on the inside, apparently they spent A LOT of money on advertising on the girls.

Said friend was shocked they had the budget to pay other Chuubas/Youtubers to react to EIEN's debut

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Gura membershrimp karaoke, perfect for tonight because I had some extremely upsetting personal issues earlier

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I had to miss some of Shiina's stream and am reading there was a heartbeat portion, anyone care to spoon-feed me a timestamp?

Edit - nvm, found it around 1:35:00

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter
From a friend on the inside, apparently they spent A LOT of money on advertising on the girls.

Said friend was shocked they had the budget to pay other Chuubas/Youtubers to react to EIEN's debut
Wonder how much of a cut they're getting for the donations if they've spent a lot.

Saying that, it worked for Idol Corp, so you can see others doing the same tactics.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

RiverBear

Wonder how much of a cut they're getting for the donations if they've spent a lot.

Saying that, it worked for Idol Corp, so you can see others doing the same tactics.
Yeah, but JewCorp is backed by a literal Oil Baron.

EIEN is managed by a relatively mid tier Indie

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I had to miss some of Shiina's stream and am reading there was a heartbeat portion, anyone care to spoon-feed me a timestamp?
It's around 2:08.00 or so 1:32;00 sorry
How can she make me choose between King of crabs with Shiina and cuddles with Shiina :shiinastare: of course cuddles won though.
Obviously since she can never carry a stream herself.
I hate to Rie-post... but I will give a little criticism, early in the stream she had only 100 viewers and she's playing a very casual game but she barely reads chat and even missed member messages. Brother helps out if for no other reason then she seem compelled to respond to him.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Mixie plays some autism game. Extreme comf.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Speaking of FlaVR, Pippa's out here supporting the real ones! Everyone who cares, please give Mehlo your energy!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
It's around 2:08.00 or so
How can she make me choose between King of crabs with Shiina and cuddles with Shiina :shiinastare: of course cuddles won though.
Wait were there two heartbeat parts? The one I heard was around the 1:35 mark. DAMNIT.
As a non-PC gamer, I'm fine with another one of those streams instead of feeling jealousy of all the people able to actually play games with their oshis lmao
Hollllllllly shit though that was one of the most sickeningly sweet streams I've ever been part of. Poor girl really is falling in parasocial for a bunch of autistic fucks like us to the point where she's changing her irl schedules and turning away drinking with friends just out of consideration for her cookies. For a girl who was nervous about ASMR she delivers a much better experience than Yuko because I can listen to it and not feel like I need a spiritual cleansing afterward.

Katta, I'm sorry, you're a sweet girl... But I'm going back to my real oshi full time.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Yeah, but JewCorp is backed by a literal Oil Baron.

EIEN is managed by a relatively mid tier Indie
Emphasis on " an opportunity that ive been blessed with " maybe eien is backed by some rich chinese fucker.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Wait were there two heartbeat parts?
No I goofed, it is at 1:32:00 ish
For a girl who was nervous about ASMR she delivers a much better experience than Yuko because I can listen to it and not feel like I need a spiritual cleansing afterward.
Yeah It was really intimate and relaxing, without being too sexual or forced... although a second there I though just maybe peanut the stuffed crab was gonna... but no though it's implied he was on the nipknobs

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Gura's idol training has really leveled up her singing, holy shit. Or maybe it's just the rose-tinted glasses from not having any karaoke streams for months now. Either way, she's doing real good right now despite being a nervous wreck as usual.

Jacks Wasted Life

Gura's idol training has really leveled up her singing, holy shit. Or maybe it's just the rose-tinted glasses from not having any karaoke streams for months now. Either way, she's doing real good right now despite being a nervous wreck as usual.
Shes always had a good voice but her range and stamina has improved.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
*Abruptly stops singing* "WHO SAID CITY OF FARTS!? (Table-kun -10HPx3) The one comment that catches my eye..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom