General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Fp6ut9sXsAIZKVL

The Capippalits are something else. Apparently this billboard is in Tennessee.

Twitter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I've done it boys! I've caught up on almost 24 hours of pure unfiltered Vesper NV autism. I'm now a changed man.
Nice! Now u have a 6h+ stream watching gramps play a " horror" game ( good story tho ) making up with some weird holes WAU and starting a relationship with an ( AI? ) named Catherine

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
starting a relationship with an ( AI? ) named Catherine
OTOH, when she repeatedly demanded he go down and reset the router he responded "This is why I'm a wizard."

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Screenshot_7.jpg

Vasper finally found where all the game perms were being kept!

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Someone wants to fundraise for a billboard with Pipkin Pippa on it. $1500 raised so far out of $1600
"Everything has been paid for already, so this isn't a time-sensitive thing - I'm just recouping the cost! I will also be paying some of my own money into this project, so the listed donation goal will be decreasing too."

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
OTOH, when she repeatedly demanded he go down and reset the router he responded "This is why I'm a wizard."
" this is how you get an AI waifu you just do wathever she asks you " " yeah we're in after that boys " a real rizzard

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
someone on the homeland shilled this shitposter
I think this one is his best parody song (archived incase someone reports it on yt)

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
What have I missed. I've been dealing with work nonsense all day (YAY COMMISSIONS)
You missed woman tears.
On the Spicy Cat front, she's on her moon time, and chat bullying her with money set her off like the rabbit bully-a-thon.
Nah, just her standard imposter syndrome anxiety stuff.
Nym hard carrying with audio tech support.
TL;DR
Nym: The Stream for audio issues.
Weepy woman because of hormones and anxiety.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
TL;DR
Nym: The Stream for audio issues.
Weepy woman because of hormones and anxiety.

Aw. Kind of okay I missed it. I don't like seeing her upset.

Paladin

The gofundme got reached, and now some people who live close by are planning a Mecca trip to it. ( that's if it actually goes up)

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
The gofundme got reached, and now some people who live close by are planning a Mecca trip to it. ( that's if it actually goes up)
they're kinda cutting it close with the dates. Will they get the billboard ready by next friday?

That Guy Over There

It's time to Moom
So Bae finally got around to opening the eyetracker, she spent about a minute on a lore video for the idea and then ended the stream as soon as she was done reading the installation instructions.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
More FMV game content from Sara Nagare in about two hours, along with a regular reminder to support your local energetic australian woman today:

Paladin

they're kinda cutting it close with the dates. Will they get the billboard ready by next friday?
Honestly, I think they're pushing it back, but now it's got the funding, im sure it's probably gonna go up one way or another.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Horsewife is cleaning the blood and guts of her enemies off the battlefield

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
So Bae finally got around to opening the eyetracker, she spent about a minute on a lore video for the idea and then ended the stream as soon as she was done reading the installation instructions.

A troll stream to some, but I say nay! We did get a tidbit of information - Rat has some Carbon

bae_knife.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Watch steak master and bread baker struggle to teach a seiso thot cat how to cook meat.

Paladin

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The gofundme says it's already been paid for, the page was put up so people can help him cover his costs.
Screenshot_20230226_203059_Samsung Internet.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom