"thhrang is a very, very good boy"The Proctor

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Nym is going to need blood pressure medication before he hits 30.

tangourilla

Degen
Not a question specifically to you, but to the thread in general.

Speaking of memberships streams, is there a site that hosts small corpo stuff? Holo and Niji stuff gets uploaded to Nyaa all the time, but I never see stuff from anyone else.

I have a few memberships, but no one can keep up with everyone :(
Holopirates at https://forum.holopirates.moe is your best bet. The hololive archive thread on /t/ is the next best.

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

TwoBit

Early Adopter
General Question for the thread:

What is some of your favorite Vtuber merch out there, from any company. I would also count fan-made stuff, sometimes they can be surprisingly good.

And conversly, what official vtuber merch is a total flop? And this time I am exlcuding fan-merch because I can forgive some dude on twitter fucking up, but not when the corpo the vtuber belongs to, does.
The only vtuber merch I've bought so far was when holomyth had their first merch sale and I decided to buy each of their keychains. What kind of put me off from ordering more merch was how long it took to arrive since we had to go through that geek jack website. I waited for like half a year for it to arrive and was convinced I'd just got ripped off $40 and it was just never going to be shipped.

But yeah, keychains, hoodies, and beanies are my go to merchandise. Dakis, nendoroids, or mousepads are a level of weeb that I haven't reached yet. Also, the design has to be inconspicuous. I don't like overly obvious designs which point out that you're a fucking nerd who watches anime girls on the internet. Even though I am one! :faunacry:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
If there were a wookie vtuber, I bet it's name would be "Chu Baka".

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Edit:
View attachment 14816
Isn't Mako the Rin whale as well? Jesus. 100 member gifts.
1677443011449249.png

I guess the discordtrannies pressured him into it :smugpipi:

Screenshot_20230226-165447-557.png
Screenshot_20230226-165530-688.png

Idk why but this feels like a south park bit

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Bully spicy cat with money time.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Victory is mine :smugpipi:

Clip tax, I wish Mouse and Connor would just get it over with, drop the charade and declare they're getting married :panik:

it's a joke I know they're platonic but it'd be some funny shit

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
people probably want to wait a while before the next one after Lia's donothon got soured by 20 minutes of a male on stream, even though it really didn't ruin her following afterwards, she still can't show the ending screen, one month later.
View attachment 14813
I will never forgive groomer for what he took from us.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
This girl crazy. Streaming schedule with everyday streams.

vivaldi_2yd9LisuHr.png

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Killia played her original song on her 2.0 debut

One of Juna's Ads

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
So...i looked around the homeland and vt's archive, and i couldn't find any of this but last night i found an inactive channel which was used by dottovu and one of her friends (a girl that goes by ace) to upload some stuff.
I don't think they were dating, it's supposed to be a meme but you never know

Thing is, ace has not been active in a while (her last activity seems to be on september 2020 and all other social media platforms are gone only twitter still up).
And going by this tweet i hope she is not the friend she mentioned as kronii that killed themselves. :painpeko:
(archive of the tweet)
ace.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Hime's streaming and nobody Rie-posted? Wellness check on @superduper

Also it seems her actual brother is in the chat :shiinastare:
https://www.youtube.com/@babyvoicecarti/featured

prince.PNG

I actually considered ordering the Phase voice packs from the valentine's day stuff just as a way to support them, has anyone else bought them that could recommend? Shiina would probably be my first pick but I might get the Erina one too.
Shiina's is a cute date role play, she tells you she Likes you, Like-likes you, it's pretty cute.
'm just glad that Shiina seems to hail from the good parts of China
California or Canada? :smugpipi: But you're right sounds rural to me, would love to here more form her about it someday.
Considering how many health issues the various sad girls of sad girl connect have, a 48 donothon might legit kill some of them.
Agreed, Shiina wants to do it but I really don't think she should, she already over works herself. Pippa also runs out of energy too fast and no point unless for a charity or something as she makes so much. Maybe if she works out and improves her health she could do charity donations though. Or just hoard loads of money for anime figures and build a bears :pippasquish:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Riifu is a bit of a fangirl talking about other creators and shit and not really focusing on anything about herself. Not really what I would expect from a 2.0 but this girl seems to be fairly new to the whole Vtubing thing. She admitted not knowing how to use most of her toggles too.
I do like her alot. Bit of a goofball. Has burped a few times. Gives no fucks.

this shit

fuck it

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
doujins.PNG
mfer.PNG

dick.PNG
whatever.PNG

:whatastory:Hime's bother is carrying the stream :pippasquish:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Status