"Wait, is Islam a country?"Amaris Yuri

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Horni feesh confirming what we already knew about her: super strict Asian parents, has barely left the house, never had the sexy time, and now she's a degenerate to compensate

What is it with Asian parents, man?

I mean, some of them are pretty laissez faire. Watame's dad for instance.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 14781
At least Yuko can admit it... I mean I didn't send her anything but that's nice for he ones who did..... no not THAT

Still it's missing something.... hmmmm
View attachment 14782
OH SHIINA I knew you were so happy and parasocial form reading my marshmallow over and over! Oh is that a moon in your Oshi sign, it's must mean it's you moon time again! Boo bro? Okay I'll be your Boo bro, that's not any more demeaning them being called a butter cookie... which I'm not entirely sure isn't some gross thing form BL doujins.... anyways
SHIINA LOVE! View attachment 14783
Edit: I had to edit this for typos so many times I think I must have had a mini stroke during Pippa's rant
My brother in Christ, please for the love of god, down boy!

Lmao I actually sent Yuko a maro but it wasn't exactly a love letter and she didn't read it on stream because I didn't include the little permission line. I actually enjoy the maro thing now and wish more vtubers would get into it because it's fun, but I think the whole thing about twitter banning people for posting outside content scared a lot of people off. Sadly Juna never did read my game of thrones confession joke.

If Shiina ever was/is the way Yuko is, holy shit lmao you're gonna need a hug blanket my guy. I am a natural cynic so I think Yuko's brand of lovey dovey shit has some element rooted in her need for praise etc but is also a ploy.
Shiina, as retarded as it is of me, I believe is actually feeling love for the cookies. Not romantic weird love but she obviously does spend a lot of time thinking about her community and what they want, she even worked to get her schedule arranged so she can spend more time with us. It's a very wholesome and pure form of parasocial that just makes it easier to think she's one of if not the best vtubers around.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Degeneracy is a democracy, By not allowing us to sperg our based and real ideas you are not only disallowing the freedom of thought but also stopping the freedom of thought and the human spirit, the only solution to deal with degeneracy is to freely allow it to happen...
You can go and be degenerate in Discord, or 4chan, or Twitter, or Reddit, or Facebook, or Tumblr, or Pixiv, or boorus, or any other online forum. Yet you come here and demand we change for you, and be inclusive of your degeneracy, and celebrate your brave and "based" nature, and appreciate your contribution - like that audio of Mori shitting

For the new farmers that joined:

No. Fuck off. To the ignore list with you

chihirogumi

Redditard mad at Pippa for wrongthink, other redditards discuss the highly philosophical quandary of "Do the political opinions of random women posing as anime drawings online matter?"

Fucking hell i hate reddit, you can't talk about anything without some smartass coming to dissect your entire meaningless opinion that you posted and forgot about and make 3 paragraphs about how your take on this """VERY IMPORTANT""" subject is flawed because *adjusts glasses* of these 57 peer-reviewed reasons
We should encourage bullying in schools, specially for smug nerds
:pippadfuckoff:
I hate reddit as much as the next guy but don't punish your mind by going out of your way to read their takes. It's almost guaranteed to be stupid as fuck behind a veil of smugness. No need for confirmation lol

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I Screenshot_20230226-024707-638.png

I won't post the letter out of respect but holy shit it just clicked for me how heavy the members/viewers numbers are for Shiina. Major props to meemaw for her incline

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

So the NijiIDs has a new group cover that would be live at 28th.

Not much I can say until its up, but ya know, ex-IDs making project stuff, still something to see before they realized that it isnt worth it in the end.

The description says they've been working on this cover after the original was out, some solid lineup there so definitely looking forward to it
As a refresher, a few months ago Cia also organized a cover collab project with fellow ex-ID's (including the already graduated Miyu) that also went into production limbo for quite a while too. The wait is definitely worth it imo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pink woman is the realest ride or die nigga this side of the 3rd dimension. That's all.

Shitpost tax:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
These Myth 3D streams have been some of the best group content they've done in a while imo, feels great
Loving all the individual showcases so far but I'm super excited for when they finally do the group collab. I know they've all been waiting so long for individual models, but I'm sure it's also been a big dream for them to finally be able to preform together on stage in full 3D.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Just a reminder for MaiR's Shout My Live IV later today at 8PM JST.

Yesterday Kasane Hibiki released a duet cover with Niji's Levi Elipha. Levi was a guest at CocoTsuki karaoke and their voices mix well together.

Some clips:
Marine commenting on some Niji dancing to her Maribako (starring seiso)

Flare the lolicon claims there is no loli in hololive

Looks like I found another new VSpo clipper, starring Kurumi Noah

paul

Early Adopter
Luna learning songs on a digital organ because why not EDIT oh they actually had a collab with yamaha

Luna plays the electron for a long time. She even had a 3D live performances in her 2nd birthday in 2021: Jinsei No Merry-go-round from Howl's Moving Castle and A Town with an Ocean from Kiki's Delivery Service. Really good stuff

Loving all the individual showcases so far but I'm super excited for when they finally do the group collab. I know they've all been waiting so long for individual models, but I'm sure it's also been a big dream for them to finally be able to preform together on stage in full 3D.
4th fes. is only 4 weeks away, this is going to absolutely amazing. The anticipation is rising after all these showcases.
Watame is going to reveal a special edition of her animation series but Kiara should also debut in HoloGra in about an hour

Yagoo will just fullfill any voice request, won't he?
WTF

Last edited:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Last edited:

MyName

Can't belive that Cover is so inept at their job that Ame had to step in and do the work with the help of Ina and Kanauru...

Pink woman goofy and good.
Calli being the one that got me into vtubers, first one that I found out about her roommate and because of that brought me to the homeland and here... It feels good to see her doing so well, having fun with genmates and being able to push her friends forward like that.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

How'd you get the cough with a mask on at the Con? Didn't wash your hands? :smugpipi:

RiverBear

Can't belive that Cover is so inept at their job that Ame had to step in and do the work with the help of Ina and Kanauru...

Calli being the one that got me into vtubers, first one that I found out about her roommate and because of that brought me to the homeland and here... It feels good to see her doing so well, having fun with genmates and being able to push her friends forward like that.
Is she really having fun with her genmates when she would rather associate with the VShojo girls?

this shit

fuck it

You know I realize now that it was Calli that got me really into vtuber now. Before her debut EP I had seen clips of Pekora and Watame but I tought "mmh, this shit seems too furry-adjacent for me"

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Pretty sick looking fangame just dropped!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

How'd you get the cough with a mask on at the Con? Didn't wash your hands? :smugpipi:

She sounds legit sad that she's not able to stream for her community so soon after her vacation, and I feel that, but at the same time I wish I could tell her to not rush back into the grind for our sake without it coming off as… is "concern-trolling" the right word?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom