Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
DAMN this is the only collab i hope kronii misses, why? because bitch is gonna rage, bitch is going to tear her wounds open, bitch is gonna bleed, bitch is going back to the hospital, bitch is gonna take longer to recover, bitch will be the only one who "magically" had her holofes part recorded because it obviously is live, and then we will get a "teehee pero i thought i was build different" like with her dry socket.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You telling me the nature woman is actually named Leaf in nipdrawl?

Riifu? I guess? Leaf has a native Japanese word, of course ("happa"), and if I were transliterating the English word I'd just do it as "rifu" since I don't hear an elongated vowel sound in there ("riifu" sounds more like a transliteration of "reef" to me), but maybe that's what they were going for.

Anyway, kind of surprised at the volume of reaction those debuts got here. Thought they'd fly under the radar like most small corpo activity but it looks like they found some special sauce somewhere to get everyone's attention. I do know that they were doing a heck of a lot of promotion on Twitter in the weeks both before the character reveals and today's debuts. Congratulations to them on a strong start.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Fauna live (well has been for an hour now).

this shit

fuck it
DAMN this is the only collab i hope kronii misses, why? because bitch is gonna rage, bitch is going to tear her wounds open, bitch is gonna bleed, bitch is going back to the hospital, bitch is gonna take longer to recover, bitch will be the only one who "magically" had her holofes part recorded because it obviously is live, and then we will get a "teehee pero i thought i was build different" like with her dry socket.

Some kino clips will come from your prophecy

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Woman CEO? That's a first
She definitely poured a bunch of money on these debuts, plus sched website and sponsored watchalongs, I feel like minor corps are putting on their pants recently and really trying to break into the market, the ones in the wake of HoloEN felt a lot more subdued and like an afterthought, these ones feel like they really did their homework on industry practices
As far as Vtubers go she was not that huge. I'm guessing she was doing it mostly for fun and she had some money in her pocket and wanted to dip her toes in the corpo world. I feel like there is way more knowledge out there on how to run a corpo and how to not set your talents up for failure. Tsunderia, Phase, Kawaii, Prism and Cyberlive all feel like they get points for jumping early into the mix but at the same time there were a ton of unknowns on how to work things out. Hell even IdolHE felt like a bit of a prototype.

Now the market/audience seems to be better defined. There are a few things you can go for and it will guarantee that you will at least get baseline success. Maybe part of the reason she started Vtubing was as a way to understand the scene. Even half a year working at something gives you a different perspective on things. Her being female might also help her with dealing with her talents and their emotions.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Damn, Katta is calling me the fuck out right now without even knowing it, telling us that viewers who watch other vtubers are cheating NTR losers who don't deserve her...

I am ashamed. Life is not daijoubu.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Can you really say you love your oshi if you watch anyone else other than her?

this shit

fuck it
Luna learning songs on a digital organ because why not EDIT oh they actually had a collab with yamaha

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Havent watched a full Amelia stream in over 6 months. Still consider her my oshi but she streams too late for me and I would rather waste my time on a low view Vtuber. Amelia doesnt need the hours, sub or donations.

Kalion

:)
The cutest and funniest Among Us collab is starting.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Unfortunately, my oshi was Sana.

I am at constant war with the gacha game industry.

Horo7618

No one in particular
so, are there any chumbuds here that can clear up something for me?
Has gura streamed just 2 times since the came back from the hiatus? did she do any additional members content or that was it?
One member stream for VDay.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Shiina... I... I'm sorry.

Havent watched a full Amelia stream in over 6 months. Still consider her my oshi but she streams too late for me and I would rather waste my time on a low view Vtuber. Amelia doesnt need the hours, sub or donations.
Honestly same. I watch her when I can but Ame is now streaming at such fucked hours I can't catch her live anymore and when she is live it's usually when someone else I like is on so it depends what the content is.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She makes us watch :shiinastare: we have to be nice and supportive of all her co-workers and friends, Gotta think twice before I Rie-post :pippasadl:

Just kidding, I do what I Wontons :smugpipi:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She makes us watch :shiinastare: we have to be nice and supportive of all her co-workers and friends, Gotta think twice before I Rie-post :pippasadl:

Just kidding, I do what I Wontons :smugpipi:
Luckily for the cookies, Shiina understands having other oshis since she has other oshis.

It was kinda funny one day I saw her go mama bear on someone on twitter for just innocently calling Lia a bitch

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
by discount British I meant the Scottish and Aussie :smugpipi:)
There can't be a "discount britbong", for you are mentioning the bottom of the barrel. Anything else is already an upgrade.
I too was a Sanalite and a Tatsunoko. Still am. When I found the indonesian schizo that streams like one breathes, it was a sunny and crisp-cool summer evening.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

hololive ruined /jp/

BEEG Booba Fishing

FpsizIyakAEhe9C.png(sauce)
Turns out trying to watch streams with a splitting headache was a fool's errand. Now excuse me while I go catch up with the 3d dancing bird and stinky fruit bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom