Dread Father
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
"Probably older than my mother."
:holohag::hololove:

kestraline

Early Adopter
Phase Weekly was on with Michiru and Tenma.

Tenma was rather upset that there were no Lia clips submitted...........except there actually was.
1677363284967.png

She did explain why it got skipped after the person who sent the clip asked why it wasn't included as a Lia clip.
1677363260894.png

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I really don't think there's much upside for a content creator to have a community which is welcoming to minors. If you're someone who's capable of acting inappropriately with minors in DMs like that Genshin VA, and I'll give some people the benefit of the doubt and say that they might not know they're capable of it until it happens, then you're baiting yourself for some serious trouble. Even if you are not one of those people, having a community welcome to both minors and adults means having a community which is welcoming to other adults who are one of those people. And even if you have both children and adults in a community and nothing untoward ever happens, you still have the chance that a minor can make a life-ruining accusation that something did. Some kids know they have this power over adults and like to throw it around since there's no consequences for them to do so. (Ever been in an argument on Twitter and then one of the participants just busts out with "um, I'm a minor, so stop replying to my tweets, you pedo?" That garbage makes me see red. If I ever get arrested for murdering a child it's gonna be after one of the little twerps tweets that at me.) So what's the upside? Is the slim chance of getting a valuable community member who happens to be an open minor worth all the potential for trouble that comes along with it? No. I really think the smart play is to just kick out any open minors in my community (such as it is). It's the safest choice for everyone.
I think I was the one that brought it up when referring to Amiya. I dislike the idea of having "fan communities" which usually thats the place where all of this shit happens. When it comes to Vtubers to me she feels like one of the most PG ones. I was wondering why she didn't focus on merch or some streams that actually focused on kids as it's a mostly untapped market for the Vtube community. I think the idea came from her doing an asmr-type stream where she read a bedtime story or something.

View attachment 14717

Be on your best behavior fellow cookies, we are being watched
Wonder if Shiina knows her from past life or something.

I've really grown to dislike loredump segments. Who's to say, within 10 minutes, the girl will be indulging the most usual yabs you can imagine.
I don't mind thte lore-dumps as long as they are kept to a minimum and just there for casual references and shit. When they go too hard on it its kinda "meh". I feels its now more of a "Its just a Vtuber thing"

All of these girls seem to have very detailed mouth rigging and tongues. Wonder if its intentional.

Once they all debut I will check the list of deseased vtubers list to see if any of these girls appear there.

Tenma was rather upset that there were no Lia clips submitted...........except there actually was.View attachment 14719

She did explain why it got skipped after the person who sent the clip asked why it wasn't included as a Lia clip.
View attachment 14718

Lia had like 2 streams this week. I clipped both but I dont submit my clips to their Phase Weekly thing. Last clip got fucked by youtube. They disabled the comments shortly after I posted the clip and I went to sleep. Noticed about 15 hours later which is not a good thing when clips have blocked comments as they help discoverability.

Last edited:

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha with a followup delivery of listening to buckos' favourite boss themes from vidya soon

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
chrome_ZicW4wLLPa.jpg
as somewhat of the resident Kiara poster here, these are my thoughts about her 3D:

was good but her ass could and should be bigger

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Just once I'd like to find a chuuba who unironically likes DBZ. Magni doesn't count

Edit - I know this will sound weird but at times Kilias Brit accent fades and she vaguely sounds like Shiina. Maybe she's Brit/Chinese?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Orca seems pretty wholesome, she's actively beating off footfags rn. Makes her a little more low-key compared to the absolute degens that came before her but a lot more relaxing to listen to.

Well idk she's showing off her model and it's definitely anything but relaxing :)smugrys:) but my point stands, I think she's neat :kaelaapprob:

I'm m starting to think gyaru isn't your only thing

(I mean Brit and Discount Brit accents)
I promise, tomboy princess and ambiguous marine organism are the exception, not the rule

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Orca seems pretty wholesome, she's actively beating off footfags rn. Makes her a little more low-key compared to the absolute degens that came before her but a lot more relaxing to listen to.

Well idk she's showing off her model and it's definitely anything but relaxing :)smugrys:) but my point stands, I think she's neat :kaelaapprob:
I'm starting to think gyaru isn't your only thing

(I mean Brit and Discount Brit accents)

this shit

fuck it
I like her room design, the broken plasma tv is a nice touch

1677364932812.png

the guy that rigged her hips is a very cultured person

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I just want her to drown me in the bottom of the ocean holy shit shes fucking cute

Edit : dont fucking mind me im past the 30 hours without sleep cuz i didnt wanna sleep trough their debut i dont know what im saying

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I just want her to drown me in the bottom of the ocean holy shit shes fucking cute
She's not an orca, she's a siren!

this shit

fuck it
Anything on the agency? Do we need new memes for companies based in Maryland? Israel and Canada are ez, but idk anything about lesser the lesser US

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Birb lady going live now

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
First girl had an average of 350 viewers with a Peak of about 500
Second girl had average of 515 with a peak of about 560
Third girl I didnt see most of the stream but it was peaking at around 830-ish
Fourth girl i starting at 630

Anything on the agency? Do we need new memes for companies based in Maryland? Israel and Canada are ez, but idk anything about lesser the lesser US
This is their CEO it seems. No info on the company itself.

Filipinos with the 3-5 languages. Jesus.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I think I was the one that brought it up when referring to Amiya. I dislike the idea of having "fan communities" which usually thats the place where all of this shit happens.
Discord fan communities usually have this awkward dynamic where they're public enough that anyone can enter without any meaningful filter, but not explicitly public-facing, so people feel more confident engaging in less-tasteful behaviour because it's less likely to be tracked back to them.

Our Pippaposting thread basically exists as a fan community too, but because it's openly accessible there's nothing stopping people outside our regulars from ripping into us if we do something stupid. I think that kind of accountability helps keep people in line.

Orca seems pretty wholesome, she's actively beating off footfags rn.
Phrasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom