"She a ho, man"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatInACage

Also, when is Kronii's surgery scheduled for now? I know it got pushed back, but wasn't sure when for.
it got pushed back by a week last week so im guessing she has had it now her last space was like 5 days ago.

my guess is this stream gets pushed back or kronii does stream but she is using a text to speech software which would be very funny

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Am I late?

EDIT: Speaking of late stuff, Doog has been playing Jedi: Fallen Order for 7 hours now (currently on a bathroom break). A translated comment I saw earlier said that her family member beat the game in one 20 hour sitting. I wonder if she plans to do the same thing.

EDIT: Korone's reaction to the giant spider enemies is hilarious

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Tempus 1&2 take note if you want to collab with vesper make sure to include holoEN or else he will have anxiety attack.
Vesper is the only heterosexual in Stars EN.

His story about protecting his door when he goes to sleep? A cry for help. He's paranoid about his rear entrance being opened and squeezed through.

It is not a coincidence that he has talked about protecting his backdoor while naked. He bought the spear as a last line of defence. To hold back the terror waiting for him in the night.

Only in the presence of women does he feel a degree of safety. Of protection from the looming penises all around him.

You might be wondering why he joined Stars EN in the first place if he was so afraid of his genmates and kouhai.

Well. In their pre-debut chats, he thought the others were joking.

They weren't.

And ever since he visited Magni, this terrifying reality has finally dawned upon him.

Vesper isn't living the dream. He's living a nightmare, a Lovecraftian horror. The Shoggoths so eager to penetrate his defences are all around him, and only in the presence of women do they hesitate.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
It's been a rough month for NijiEN but it's nice to see that the vibes are coming back. Collabs like this are unmatched.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Tempus 1&2 take note if you want to collab with vesper make sure to include holoEN or else he will have a worse anxiety attack.

ftfy

MyName

Vesper, Magni, Calli, and Kronii Uno. Wonder if this means Vesper is going to start joining more collabs, finally.

I'm guessing Vespers anxiety is too powerfull to say no to a girl.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I'm guessing Vespers anxiety is too powerfull to say no to a girl.
They all threatend to ask for child support if he said no

tangourilla

Degen

Grandpa in 1 minute.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Bin Benbose is also streaming now with her mother, just waiting for it to start as I'm writing this:

EDIT: what the fuck

this shit

fuck it
new small agency debuts today, the aquatic and the birb one make good music noises

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
for the record, I would like to state that I am not, in fact, Rin Penrose

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
As a member of pemaloe, it is also my stated mission to share the getting of help

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Literally the first question
1677348868534.png

Her answer? John VTuber.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Silvervale literally out there murdering trans vtubers. I would never have guessed her power level.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Rin crossing into 4view this stream, hot damn!

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
>T-X
This T-800 must be defective and getting its data scrambled. I do not recall any T-series model past the T-1000.
T1 > T2, btw
[- SKYNET PRODUCES T-SERIES MODELS BEYOND THE T-1000 MARK - SKYNET HAS A T-SERIES MODEL CALLED T-1000000 - ALSO REFERRED TO AS THE T-MEG -]
[- THE T-1000000 IS A SPIDER-LIKE NON-HUMANOID HUNTER KILLER ENTIRELY MADE OF THE SAME MIMETIC POLYALLOY AS THE T-1000 -]
[- THIS UNIT'S ROLE IS TO DEFEND SKYNET'S CENTRAL CORE FROM ATTACKERS - T-1000000 HAS BEEN SIGHTED IN THE MOVIE T2 3-D: BATTLE ACROSS TIME -]

T-1000000.jpg
[- THIS IS NOT SCRAMBLED DATA -]
The mold spores in the dining hall probably fucked with the circuits, air is thick with the stuff.
[- MY NEURAL-NET PROCESSOR IS ENCLOSED AND SEALED UNDERNEATH TITANIUM ALLOY -]
[- MOLD FEEDS ON ANY ORGANIC MATERIAL IT CAN FIND - MOLD CANNOT FEED OR GROW ROOTS ON TITANIUM ALLOY AND HIGHLY MOLD RESISTANCE -]

I will personally make fun of anyone who applies to be a janny.
[- WHAT IF A T-800 BECOMES MODERATOR [ ? ]

Ensok

Early Adopter
Bin Benbose is also streaming now with her mother, just waiting for it to start as I'm writing this:

EDIT: what the fuck

Her mom sounds exactly like some upper class British lady it's crazy. It's almost a perfect stereotype.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Today is a good day :sanasmile:
57394738.jpg

Her guess for Rias was fucking Detective Gucci lmao
172423.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom