General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
New one of these:

i have more respect for homeless drug addicts on skid row than i do for channels that narrate reddit/4chan/tumblr/twitter posts

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
The insanity thread(both here and on the homeland) and the unicorn thread were made to archive and laugh at degenerates like this.

Pipkin Pippa | WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans "of course mein pippers" "excuse you yabbit?" Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans?

The nazi part is pretty cringe if you speak german, because one of the guys just sounds like a fag.

I found this amazing cover to a mid song, by vtuber with a S-tier model. Sadly she is chinese, works for a chinese corpo and she streams mostly on bilibili.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The nazi part is pretty cringe if you speak german, because one of the guys just sounds like a fag.
In the credits it says all Nazis are played by the same individual femboy.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Found out on vt but it seems like the Idol TOS was updated earlier today.

Looked at Wayback and these 2 sections weren't there yesterday.
1677274071863938.png
462836288.jpg

View attachment 14543
These fucking retards, I swear lmao

Babycoom Kurt was spotted in Fuyos chat a little while ago but seems to have disappeared, let's hope he got put on mossad's list

Edit - Fuyo could have raided Katta, people kept suggesting her, but she raided Junas waiting room anyway.
I will not forgive you, Leprechaun.
View attachment 14548
I checked the moment when Yuko first appeared and she seemed to be doing alright. Even made a correction joke right after she showed up. They were just vibing and having a good time which is probably what she needed.

And yea it seems like the EN girls have an issue with raiding the HE girls. I think they have separate calendars or something. About a month or so ago, Rin took a while looking for people to raid and said she has to remember to raid the HE girls before going into Katta or Nikki's stream. And the HE girls have raided into the EN girls multiple times so I don't think it's a management thing.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Found out on vt but it seems like the Idol TOS was updated earlier today.

Looked at Wayback and these 2 sections weren't there yesterday.
View attachment 14545
View attachment 14547

I checked the moment when Yuko first appeared and she seemed to be doing alright. Even made a correction joke right after she showed up. They were just vibing and having a good time which is probably what she needed.

And yea it seems like the EN girls have an issue with raiding the HE girls. I think they have separate calendars or something. About a month or so ago, Rin took a while looking for people to raid and said she has to remember to raid the HE girls before going into Katta or Nikki's stream. And the HE girls have raided into the EN girls multiple times so I don't think it's a management thing.
I was actually just looking at those updates myself. Seems that the retards have got the attention of the mossad. Idol will now infiltrate every community that says anything about their talents, there may even be one here lmao

But nah seriously it's good they updated that shit and I hope they follow through on the legal action thing, because while Yuko welcomes and invites most of it, that behavior is going to lead to some actual sexual harassment and schizo shit with the others as well if it's not nipped in the bud.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
. Failure to comply with these guidelines may result in revocation of access to the tipping system.
You now how much it hurt them to type this out ✡️:selenpointandlaugh:✡️

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Email writing is hard for Ina. Her true nature as a NEET is showing.
ina_email.PNG
tako_autism.PNG

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
I mean they apartments made out of cardboards.
to be fair, a lot of americans live in cardboard houses where they can punch holes in the walls too.

Happy Rushia day

She also claims she and Kiara are rougly the same height, which somehow means they should kiss on the lips (?).
I'm pretty sure if Ollie were to make advances Kiara would not say no. She turns into a puddle who cant resist any flirts in front of pretty girls. Also she gladly let Matsuri kiss her on the lips.

The replies to this tweet are pretty entertaining

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I'm pleasantly surprised Idol included a rule in there about mods not being power-tripping faggots who ban users without valid reasons.

With Jews, you... win?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
View attachment 14511
The Image that kicked off the entire thing.

Jesus that's fucking sad. The Twitter dude that has done cumtributes to a ton of the Vtubers (Lumi was one of them) does it better and has no shame about it.

Graduations fucking suck man. You'd think I'd be used to it after all these years
:depressedtako:
I haven't watched her. She was cute. Sucks she didnt renew contract.

But XCOM is still supposed to happen later today.

I wanted to watch Vesper play this but I guess Im ok with Yuko. Xcom is such a great game.

View attachment 14543
These fucking retards, I swear lmao
The mouth tracking on Fuyo is really good.

to be fair, a lot of americans live in cardboard houses where they can punch holes in the walls too.

Happy Rushia day

I'm pretty sure if Ollie were to make advances Kiara would not say no. She turns into a puddle who cant resist any flirts in front of pretty girls. Also she gladly let Matsuri kiss her on the lips.

The replies to this tweet are pretty entertaining

Holy fuck that reply. :ROFLMAO:

USS IOWA

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH KIARA 3D DAY! AND I ONLY SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS:inaunravel:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Sayton playing Goose Goose Ducks with good orca and others

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Jesus that's fucking sad. The Twitter dude that has done cumtributes to a ton of the Vtubers (Lumi was one of them) does it better and has no shame about it.
Are we really reviewing and comparing cum tributes here

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I miss Abe. The world took the wrong old politician that day.

Edit: I don't know shit about Abe btw, you should read this.
Abe was ideologically aligned with American Neo-Cons and one of his keystone policies was importing millions of low skilled SEA workers to offset the growing wages of the average Japanese.
Also one of the biggest shills of the Trans-Pacific Partnership, that would weaken their protectionist laws and allow American capital to bulldoze in.

He was trying to sell out his own country.

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Become one with the Hag Laugh

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
First, they came for the Furries, and I did not speak out because I was not a Furry. Then they came for the Zoophiles, and I did not speak out because I was not a Zoophile. Then they came for the Gruo enthusiast, and I did not speak out because I was not a Gruo enthusiast. Then they “came” for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

Edit: Fucking phone keyboard is ruining my post
Are we really reviewing and comparing cum tributes here
What a pathetic amount of dehydrated cum

Attachments

• A5FC9FC4-57C7-4382-8B6A-E2E19F6B052C.jpeg
    A5FC9FC4-57C7-4382-8B6A-E2E19F6B052C.jpeg
    92.5 KB · Views: 129
Last edited:

colossamite

aaaaarrrrgh
what the hell are you talking about

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I miss Abe. The world took the wrong old politician that day.
The guy was a Moonie cultist grifter, fucker got what he deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom