"Her tits were amazing nanoraaa~!!!"Himemori Luna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Pipkin Pippa | WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans "of course mein pippers" "excuse you yabbit?" Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Pipkin Pippa | WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHY WERE THERE NAZIS?! WHAT WERE THEY SAYING?! are there any Nazis in chat that can translate? Sorry I mean Germans "of course mein pippers" "excuse you yabbit?" Sorry I meant ah uhm um sorry I forgot it's 2023 I meant Harry Potter fans?

Dude I watched that the first time last night while drinking and absolutely lost it at the end. "FIND THEM, CHAT! FINDDD THEM!"

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
By Marine's admission, Aqua is even shorter than the average "short" standard is in Japan at least.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Is zen finally gonna aknowledge the fact that he's a man?

Zen : i have a dick
Everyone : *act surprised*

We all know what announcements mean. Zen is graduating! Finally, some good news!

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

IIRC, Marine's a shortstack.

How bloody smol is Gura that a Japanese shortstack still calls her smol?

Marine is short. Gura is a squeaky midget.

Now, let me tell about what zoomer zombie has been up to after her... Apex-but-not-really thingie.

Ollie has cut her hair and suddenly other girls had trouble recognizing her from afar... even Anya, her fucking genmate, asked if someone brought a friend to the holomems meet-up. She also claims she and Kiara are rougly the same height, which somehow means they should kiss on the lips (?). She confirmed this right after performing a RUNNING TACKLE on the chicken. Despite her 'best efforts', Kiara was more interested in Kobo, who apparently activated her motherly instincts (Ollie also claims they do look similar enough to pass as relatives, but I guess she meant 'if they weren't from different races').

"I thought Zeta was the seiso, deredere one. But it turns out she also has a few screws loose! I'm KUREIJI Ollie and yet I'm somehow the sanest in ID!" - Ollie, you are so thirsty for pretty girls that Hana Macchia trooned out after 1 (ONE) collab with you. You might be my oshi, but there's no way in hell you're the sanest in your branch.

"I can't talk about Kobo too much, or else she'll come to my house." - Is Kobo a living person or a cursed spirit like Bloody Mary?

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Nah. The news seems to be….A Subathon…..kinda

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The Marimari and Tenma date has ended and here is just one of the highlights from the stream.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Zen: I had a dick, but I've finally become a woman!

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230224-165240-677.png
These fucking retards, I swear lmao

Babycoom Kurt was spotted in Fuyos chat a little while ago but seems to have disappeared, let's hope he got put on mossad's list

Edit - Fuyo could have raided Katta, people kept suggesting her, but she raided Junas waiting room anyway.
I will not forgive you, Leprechaun.
1677258441104292.png

Last edited:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
So it's Flayon's first time playing Oblivion

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Why does everything happen while im asleep?

Discord is one of the worst things to happen to the human race, at least back in the day forums took someone with some knowledge to set up and weren't so easy to mantain, with discord any old deviant autist can create their own instant private forum to talk about all of the fucked up shit they want.
Can i just mention how much i hate the colored names too? Reminds me of a fucking p2p minecraft server for little kids with 15 tiers of donator ranks, i can't read anything without tempting a fucking seizure from all of this rainbow bullshit
My friend, do you really think pedos grooming children and psychotic fanbases on the internet started with Discord?

Any idiot could start an AOL chat, MSN group, etc back in the late 90s, early 2000s and then spread it on message boards.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
New one of these:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I said some times ago that I'm often tuning in Koshimizu Toru streams because she speaks in a soft cool tone that helps me focus.
I don't even pay attention to what game she plays, since I don't fucking speak nihongo, but I've noticed that she always got around 3500/4000 viewers while playing minecraft for hours, I really wish our resident niji loremaster didn't retire cause I'd love to know how the fuck the "neet smoker with a choking fetish" that streams only genshin and minecraft came up on top of her gen.
Well she's top of her gen in terms of subs and viewership, but not in terms of SCs - Nozomi is way on top with Sophia above her too.

But generally she's just a high-spec girl. Easily Master-tier at APEX. Probably one of the best ranks in Valorant and LoL, too. Has dropped into Minecraft and began autistically min-maxing everything as well as building aesthetically pleasing things.

If you ask me, though (which you are), Koshimizu Toru has full-reign of the degenerate insomniac Otaku hours. Her streams regularly outlast even Hayama Marin as they tend to start at 10pm JST and can go as far as 10am the following morning. That's every day, too, as in the last 7 days (168 hours) she has been on stream for 76 hours (45%).

It's 7am in Japan and she's been going for 8 hours. Pretty easy to see why people like a low-voiced, high-level, terminally online degenerate gamer girl.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
New one of these:

I know containment breaking and spoonfeeding the normies is gay and deplorable behavior, but i like this guy's delivery, even if it is bottom of the barrel lazy content.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom