"It's actually getting hot. Today's not as cool as usual. I'm wearing a tank top, t...uhhhh...invisible tank top, too"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Elda Solar Studio was the company responsible for at least part of the art of the current run of Phase Connect merch artwork. They've been starting to post larger pictures of the art they've done over on twitter for the merch run and it looks really nice - they recognizably look like the original characters, but with alternate clothing styles that still capture the character's personality.

So here's some larger images of the characters they've posted so far:

Fpd8_GWaYAEY7CV

Fpd8sQDacAEQJ2k

Fpd802iacAENeGb

Lia, Lumi, Iori
Round 2 of Elda Sora Studio's offical artwork for Phase Connect Merch. I absolutely love Pippa's artwork, but Nasa and Michiru have cute designs too.

Fpmlhq8akAAoEsm

Fpd8TMGaAAAdht5

Fpd8jrAaEAEkdmX

Pippa, Nasa and Michiru

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nasa my beloved!

Stop watching that backstabbing whore! Look at the grandma hoarding pets!!

You're talking about Rie right?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Suisei had a short twitter space early yesterday that was mostly translated.

She took a break after her concert to rest her throat, after which she was supposed to begin preparing for her birthday next month and 4th fes. She was planning to come back this week but her throat randomly got worse while she was at her parents' place. Her doctor gave her some medication but she's not sure why it's happening and her break will likely extend into March. Though she will be joining the Shiraken collab on the 27th since that's been in planning for a long time.

That being said, she feels fine otherwise and even showed up in Miko's Minecraft stream that same day to stalk her.

And she's also started dance practice.
3246782.png

Hopefully comet woman recovers quickly. I imagine now is the worst time to have throat issues with 4th fes coming up very soon.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Can I post bestiality art of holomems on here? I don't think the rules has anything against that

Edit: I'm asking this because I have a few horse "art" I want to post on here
haha heyyyy guys can i post some futanari art of holomems here since half of them are male with voice changer anyways?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1677124609447320.png
Improved version
Now I just need to try and get a Shiina edit and my collection can be complete

Edit - okay looks like they aren't actually jailbait and were just memeing
Screenshot_20230222-234336-781.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Raise your hands if you feel weird now and didn't know these girls were underageb&

Hey guys, today is my eighteenth birthday too. Believe me.

Round 2 of Elda Sora Studio's offical artwork for Phase Connect Merch. I absolutely love Pippa's artwork

I think they changed her ears a bit too much. They're white instead of pink and the shape is different. I would have asked them to rework that if it were up to me. Maybe the artists figured the ears were a headband that Pippa can change like clothes.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

RiverBear

ffff.png

Someone posted about KFC China preparing a collab with Luxiem, here is an actual post by KFC China.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I'm sorry for
View attachment 14424
Someone posted about KFC China preparing a collab with Luxiem, here is an actual post by KFC China.
The Genshin x KFC collab in China was a fucking unprecedented disaster where people collapsed after waiting in line for 40 hours only to not get shit, and got into fist fights, so I only expect the best out of the Vox nuggies thunderdome.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

This should be a good time. Also, will be the first time IRyS and Ame meet.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
It's Lunchlady Hina's birthday

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Considering how chaotic the Genshin Impact Collab was I can only imagine how this will go.

:whatastory:

Genshin brings out the worst autism in people, any fucking announcement about it turns into a civil war on twitter with people going apeshit about dumb shit like the terrible hamfisted lore or whatever new animu character they are gonna drop hundreds of dollars on so they can kill everything in one hit.

Gacha is fucking trash and the chinese are goddamn hypocrites for promoting the most blatant abuse of soul-less, calculating, capitalism i have ever witnessed.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Just dropping this here. Got a chuckle out of me.

A Lurking Dumbass

Does she even still hang out with her old friends?
Pekora mentioned back a few months ago that Rushia and 3rd Gen hasn't talked since her termination, so most likely not. Also quite concerning she hasn't moved on from the situation and wants 30k live viewers. At this point, I'd have expect she's used to her 5k~ regular
As a completely separate thought: I do not like 'News' channels that cultivate audiences of dramafags, tribalists and V-Tuber antis seeking validation and believe my little hobby would be better off without them. I have no sympathy for people who make a living off the stress and misery of our oshis when something goes wrong.
Oh hey, something Scuttle and I agree on. Absolutely fuck dramafags. On another note though, how would you categorize Depressed Nousagi, VTuber Theory, and VTuber Cringe (ignore that the first two are obviously are predisposed to favouring Hololive).

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Can I post bestiality art of holomems on here? I don't think the rules has anything against that

Edit: I'm asking this because I have a few horse "art" I want to post on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom