"I came back from searching for all that smoked milk and trying to get back to you while being chased by the government"Skye Shinryu

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Guess who's still happy?

Yep, its Meemaw.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So what is up with Holo EN breaking their JP sempai's furniture? Kiara crushed Subaru's trashcan with her fat dumpy and now Bae smashed a hole in Choco's table with her midget strength. Their furniture must be flimsier than Ikea's particle board garbage lol

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
So what is up with Holo EN breaking their JP sempai's furniture? Kiara crushed Subaru's trashcan with her fat dumpy and now Bae smashed a hole in Choco's table with her midget strength. Their furniture must be flimsier than Ikea's particle board garbage lol

Ur talking about a chicken phoenix and the representation of chaos here nothing out of the ordinary

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Maybe Selen can help me, since I missed the Mario Party collab due to personal issues that were extremely upsetting

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sena, Mina, Marie, Abi Nya, Brolime, and Green Autism Dragon are pretty great. Honestly, I'm impressed that this shitpost actually ended up being something more than just that. Proud of the girls that actually took things seriously and decided to stream.
Those are the ones I love to watch, but don't forget Kinolime too. Gernam FNAF autisimo is pretty great too!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Guess who's still happy?

Yep, its Meemaw.

It genuinely makes me happy that Shiina is getting an incline and enjoying herself. Of all the 'tubers I watch she is one I personally hope succeeds in whatever she does.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Look who's streaming at the same time as Silvervale?
1677040633135.png

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1677040911628.png
Pleasantly surprised to see a woman with such a based taste in music, especially since she just did Paradise by the Dashboard Light.

Is this average viewing numbers for them both?
No idea, but I choose to believe so.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 14334
Pleasantly surprised to see a woman with such a based taste in music, especially since she just did Paradise by the Dashboard Light.

No idea, but I choose to believe so.
I wanna see a Yuko and Lisa music share stream but at the same time I'm pretty sure Yuko would traumatize Lisa, even Pippa could barely contain her.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Aussie Dingo is streaming that one burger game Kaels put a million hours into on stream.

EDIT:
Also Pogman is playing Elden Ring

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Tell her silver I know you want to

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Hyona just started The Crooked Man, first time playing. I love her commentary. Really wish I could catch more of her streams.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuko has great music taste. Really enjoying this dork singing.
>Sings Tusk :shiinastare:
.....how many Oshis are we allowed to have guys?
It genuinely makes me happy that Shiina is getting an incline and enjoying herself. Of all the 'tubers I watch she is one I personally hope succeeds in whatever she does.
Same. She really works hard and is so giving to her fans! It's somehow so satisfying to see her succeed!
View attachment 14333
Rotten Fruit:vomitdrawer:I didn't even realize her name was Apricot. I

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

SILVERVALE IS LIVE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW

View attachment 14333
Silvervale returns to keep streaming Hogwarts Legacy, and tells Twitter bullies to fuck off. Timestamped for when she starts talking about the game she's playing today.

Much respect to her. I'm glad to see someone with a goddamn spine stand up to these "Twitter freaks" as she puts it, and tells them rightly to just fuck off.

A Lurking Dumbass

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>. I...
"I" what?
I... got distracted by Yuko :smugpipi:

I was going to make joke about Froots nomination for best battle royal must be about her starting fight on twitter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
I don't really watch nor care about Silvervale but she's incredibly based in continuing to play the game and telling those freaks to fuck off rather than bending the knee.

Now where's Pikamee, it's been 2 weeks of radio silence.

:faunacry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom