"Aah the peppeloni peppeloni, you know the peppeloni? The noo one, I always... I always order the domino, the domino peppeloni and without peppeloni. I always order the peppeloni and without peppeloni. PEPPELONI... I like peppeloni, yeah! I always order the... cheeeeeseee... cheese pan. Aaah how can I explain, I can explain by my drawing, I always order like the cheese pan that it has cheese on ear this part, the ear, Ear of Pizza, and then I order! Whoa! When I order peppeloni, the ear it always have a peppeloni on the top but I pick up these away, 'cause I don't need it. And then I eat the cheese pan pizza OK? You understand? Understandable peppeloni, yes"Haachama

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'm confused, Jackal express is something that mocks Ukranian propoganda?
EDIT: No I guess not..<snip>
I mean... sure? I still think using a "express train" isn't the best imagery. It just makes it seem like you're going from one "outrage-of-the-day" to the next.

Takamori part deux feels more organic and natural this time. Hopefully the fans don't ruin it again.

"I'm sorry, you were saying something about some kind of press...?"

Still no collabs, but SOMA!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Live footage of nijiEN having an offcollab with putin ( REAL )

000_32LT6XQ.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Live footage of nijiEN having an offcollab with putin ( REAL )

I can't believe Sonny Brisko died in Ukraine.
This new Bonny Srisko guy that Hololive hired is pretty interesting though.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I can't believe Sonny Brisko died in Ukraine.
This new Bonny Srisko guy that Hololive hired is pretty interesting though.
Maybe half of nijisanji is on break due to their deployment in ukraine :mitothink:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Maybe half of nijisanji is on break due to their deployment in ukraine :mitothink:
Riku has gotten tired of passive approaches to the Nijification incentive, now he will ACCELERATE and take over by force using his army of livers.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

this shit

fuck it
Nina's chat is full of russians but I'm not bothering deepl'ing at random, she just talked about keeping the stream and the game fully in english and ignored all soviet/comrade mentions in chat

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Spotted a certain dog in the wild :smugselen: :
Screenshot_20230221_121903_YouTube.jpg

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Riku has gotten tired of passive approaches to the Nijification incentive, now he will ACCELERATE and take over by force using his army of livers.
ACCELERATE vs /BECOME/

Waifu War 3 looking a bit different than expected...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter
Mummy really wants you to vote for her cheating whore of a daughter.
1677001811527.png

1677001838737.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Lord knows it wouldn’t be the first time faking his death

That was the joke, friend.

Anyone have a source on this? My own quick research says one of its ingredients, brominated vegetable oil, was banned in some countries, but Pepsico replaced it in the US in 2020, and I'm guessing just replaced it earlier in the formulations it made in the countries where it is banned. At any rate I sometimes bought Mountain Dew when I was in Japan, from the one vending machine in the entire country that I found that sold it.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
That was the joke, friend.

Anyone have a source on this? My own quick research says one of its ingredients, brominated vegetable oil, was banned in some countries, but Pepsico replaced it in the US in 2020, and I'm guessing just replaced it earlier in the formulations it made in the countries where it is banned. At any rate I sometimes bought Mountain Dew when I was in Japan, from the one vending machine in the entire country that I found that sold it.
I wonder if it's like that in other countries, and it's being imported or produced elsewhere with that different formula. Like how you can buy Mexican Coke that still uses real sugar at some stores in the US.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I support Russian special operation on Ukraine

I assume this has to do with the publisher VK Play being in Russia. Maybe I’m dumb but won’t most of the money go to people who (like the substational majority of people) support Ukraine. This is literally just Hogwarts all over again. Except even less tangentially related

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I wish someone would inform the twitter mob that Blackrock is siphoning back all of the "aid" the US is currently sending ukraine.

It wouldn't change anything, but it would motivate the usual useful wokes to back down on "muh slackactivism".

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Jumping into Nina Kosaka's stream of Atomic Heart and I basically watched a fox lady trying to indulge her inner russian and simping on the robot twins as she compared them to Mass Effect's EDI and Tali.

Chat seems to be doing fine, but I did hear some mention of bad actors trying to say spoilers to her game.
EDIT:
1677004598312.png

that's one thing to not look at the chat, I guess.
EDIT 2:
1677004689293.png

oh there we go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom