"~I'm grave robbin' boys~"Kaminari Clara

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
So I've been without power for a week and a bit thanks to a natural disaster and see I have 105 pages to catch up on. Anything good happen?
Well, we have recap for pages 1800-1850, and one for 1850-1900 too!

Other recaps for convenience, [ALL RECAP LINKS]

In more exciting Selen news, she is going to be at CyberSakura23 with Q&A panel and more

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
So I've been without power for a week and a bit thanks to a natural disaster and see I have 105 pages to catch up on. Anything good happen?

It's already been posted here but this vid is a good part summary of recent events.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Zo gets monetized
Screenshot_20230220-125235-244.png

CyYu shows off his Rule 63 model

Part 2

Neurosama and Lumi compete for Shylily's love in Filians dating show

Monarch's eyes pull a Calli (and Madara)

Sora didn't realize how Yab the song she covered with AZki, Suisei IRyS and Calli was she just just liked how it's sounds

8bit drummer sweet appetite

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
internal archive.
p.s. blue boy is an idiot as shown by the clip (unedited clip btw) .

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter

First Hogwarts Legacy, and now Atomic Hearts. Based Tenma.

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Speaking a froot isnt it time for her to pay like 50k ? Any info on that?

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Some more world ending SMOK starting (minecraft collab).

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

I can't believe Suisei was crushed to death by a giant tanuki. This is all Iroha's fault.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
That's the third second Hufflepuff I've seen, but just like Nene Joshua Moon, she actually chose Hufflepuff after being sorted into a different house. Seems like most people just go with Slytherin after picking ambition. I have not seen any Ravenclaws yet.
Outside holo there are more variety. I know Vspo's Tosaki Mimi doesn't want to join the snek and chose Gryffindor. Nose went Ravenclaw. Patra went Hufflepuff as well as Niji's Amamya and .LIVE's Kakyoin Chieri. Quite a number of Niji went to Ravenclaw. Niji's Amagase Muyu who has a 100% female viewership actually took the online test, got Hufflepuff and during actual gameplay she swapped to Gryffindor.

I can't believe Suisei was crushed to death by a giant tanuki. This is all Iroha's fault.

Looks like she disabled likes/dislikes. Is this a recent thing?

Koyori suffering through Rockman/Megaman 2. Initially chat told her to start with Air Man but she didn't listen (smart). She instead chose the bullshit that is Quick Man's stage (dumb) and replayed the stage for quite some time before moving on to Metal Man. She just roflstomped Bubble Man and moved to Air Man now.

Just found out Danganronpa ban has been lifted from watching the loli necromancer Tsukushi Aria, now in chapter 5

Kaga Sumire had a Vspo public morals stream around last week and it was a blast, unfortunately only a few bits got translated.
Vspo's seiso rep

Vspo's sexy rep

Another off collab at 9PM JST

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Oh, looks like Shizuka Rin of Nijisanji JP is interested about the wonders of russian faceless robot twins.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?

chihirogumi

Invitations for the fifth VSaikyou Apex tournament have been sent out by Shibuya Hal. They're invitations to be the leader of their team and they get to choose two Vtuber teammates from any company/indie as long as their Apex ranks don't exceed the point limit Shibuya Hal set. Here are the list of Vtubers who have been invited. I will edit and update this post as I find more tweets. I have 14 out of 20 possible invitations so far. The tournament will take place on April 15th.
Chihiro Yuki She announced March 4th that she is returning her leadership position. She will still play in the tournament, but it looks like she was recruited to play with one of the other team captains listed below.

Noah Kurumi

Matsuri Natsuiro

Sumire Kaga

Reid Shirayuki

Astel Leda

Tsuna Nekota (previously Bora Nun)

Uruha Ichinose

Hinano Tachibana

Sara Hoshikawa

Runa Shinomiya

Virtual Gorilla

Pakael

Honma Himawari

Lisa Hanabusa

Kuzuha

Axel Syrios

Ha Yun

Leona Shishigami

No tweet but apparently Ratna Petit is another leader who was invited. Unconfirmed atm

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I support Russian special operation on Ukraine

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Speaking a froot isnt it time for her to pay like 50k ? Any info on that?
It's up to 55k last I checked. That 4chan ad got it some more traction. We're all waiting with bated breath to see if it was totally hollow, or she actually pays up.

Shigematsu

I support Russian special operation on Ukraine

Any money that actually gets back to Russia would most likely just go to gold plating a luxury car or a toilet while their fellow countrymen get their faces blown off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom