"ok, ill devour all the fish in the world today"Shisui Michiru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Lemon woman playing Atomic Heart

Oh boy, first she slaughters vermintide by playing Hogwarts Legacy and now she is personally bankrolling Putin's war effort with this game. The lemon stealing whore is truly the GOAT.

Edit: This game, holy shit. Lumi's face was priceless when the dude goes off about how the black colored robots walk around like they own the place, ignoring orders and not listening to anyone.

Last edited:

RiverBear

It makes Altare look bad. That's it. Basically just playing up the whole Altare is an evil SJW angle.
Ultimately it is a clip, Cover has every right to strike it down. With the Khyo stuff you can say that he's covered by fair use (though most people throw that term around without knowing much about it). With a straight-up clip, even one with edits, that defense is much less valid.
Cover bad
Niji good
:smugselen:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I can't really defend Altare but the rrats about Vesper hating him that came out of the /vt/ cesspit were hilarious.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I can't really defend Altare but the rrats about Vesper hating him that came out of the /vt/ cesspit were hilarious.
Vesper and Altare hate each other because Vesper personally bayonetted Altare's gook grandfather at Ka-San in 1950.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
As soon as Vesper got off Kronii, Altare was like "OK my turn now" but she said 아니 너 말고 난 멧돼지 창을 선호해

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Righteous priestess exposes the (alleged) lies of the pink woman: :smugina: :calidrinking:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Fauna's ETS stream has achieved true artistic status.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Kirin road rage, soon:

She's been sitting like this with a rotating camera for the past 7 minutes while listening to Ode to Joy and dying of laughter:
ezgif-5-112133169f.jpg

And then ended stream when Ode to Joy finished.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
TAL did another /vt/ reading segment on stream. Starts at 5:52:52 when someone bring's up Sakana's tweet from yesterday and continues to the end of the stream.

Even funnier than the last time. Highlights include a Pippa hate thread, Gura hiatus malding, and an extensive folder of Watamelon.
They also commented on the Silvervale/Froot drama at 1:08:48

Remember that one guy who edits Jerma into Nijisanji collabs? Well I got recommended a channel that does the same thing for Vinny of Vinesauce.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
"If you can play Doom on a fridge you can fuck a fridge" - Kaneko Lumi

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
TAL did another /vt/ reading segment on stream. Starts at 5:52:52 when someone bring's up Sakana's tweet from yesterday and continues to the end of the stream.

Even funnier than the last time. Highlights include a Pippa hate thread, Gura hiatus malding, and an extensive folder of Watamelon.
They also commented on the Silvervale/Froot drama at 1:08:48

Remember that one guy who edits Jerma into Nijisanji collabs? Well I got recommended a channel that does the same thing for Vinny of Vinesauce.

Who is this creature? Listening to this makes me feel a weird sense of deja-vu were /vt/ schizophrenia has somehow permeated normie discourse and the world is about to fucking end. The chat isn't just going "hurr durr chuubas are evil pedo shit" so i'm guessing these people are at least somewhat knowledgeable about ze vtube?

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Enna is releasing a cover of God-ish in some minutes.

And she will be having a Birthday Concert right after.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Fox mom having her crying moment reminescing seeing NIJIEN's and her merch in real life in akihabara

Need to watch this. Will probably do so tomorrow at work.

She got the mommy voice.

Also very cute

Another mommy voice

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Bouken Dessho Dessho, HOLY KINO
SHOUNEN HEART! :whatastory:
SHIKI NO UTA, LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!

Last edited:

USS IOWA

Throw your favorite :cursedbae: for page 1914, 1939 and 1984
1914: Hololive and Nijisanji has declared a corporate war because a Niji liver graduates Vesper while streaming.
1939: Kiara seeking revenge gathered all the remaining Hololivers and rally them against the "Nijis"
1984: Hololive and Vshojo merge to become a powerful corporate entity to fight against Nijisanji.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
On that note. Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.
I donate 5$-10$ sporadically whenever I feel like saying something, usually only if the chat is goin slow and I don't think I have ever done more that 30$ in a month.

A Lurking Dumbass

Wonder what the quote tweets will be like once angry vtuber fans get their opinions in.
I hate the fujobait that is Sh*to, and Vshojo rn, but with Froot being an absolute shithead right now, I actually just want shoto to win out of spite
It makes Altare look bad. That's it. Basically just playing up the whole Altare is an evil SJW angle.
Cover's upper management are all far right extremists and they don't want their talents spreading leftist SJW propaganda. :smugselen:

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Streamer Awards nominations are getting announced and so far it's exactly as fucked as you think they are.
View attachment 14217
View attachment 14216
View attachment 14215
Compared to last year yes the VTuber award is less biased but still has VShojo / orbiters filling the board and of course no holos or nijis.

And lol at froot getting a nomination, a great time considering her recent bullshit.
iu

What a joke list for Vtubers. Froot nominated, lol.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom