"I'm a special bird, I don't have a cloaca. I'm built like a Barbie"Nanashi Mumei

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Here's Rori's Unarchived Karaoke Stream
【UNARCHIVED KARAOKE】SINGSINGSING - Riro Ron Ch. idol-EN.jpg
Mega Link - SINGSINGSING-nkak_u6Qi_E .mp4 2.54 GB]
Mega Link - My Archived Videos

this shit

fuck it
I said some times ago that I'm often tuning in Koshimizu Toru streams because she speaks in a soft cool tone that helps me focus.
I don't even pay attention to what game she plays, since I don't fucking speak nihongo, but I've noticed that she always got around 3500/4000 viewers while playing minecraft for hours, I really wish our resident niji loremaster didn't retire cause I'd love to know how the fuck the "neet smoker with a choking fetish" that streams only genshin and minecraft came up on top of her gen.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
These streams are all so fun, maybe I should really start spending my money on superchats rather than "real" women. Memories are fleeting, but a clip of my oshi thanking me will stay forever :)

On that note. Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.
I've only superchatted a few times; a couple bigger ones because I was feeling sappy, and a couple smaller ones to make jokes that only work as a superchat (not this specifically, but the genre of 'money for _____ fund').

In general I think it is the worst way to support them, so I try not to do it too much.
(IRyS is pretty decent at pronouncing my name though, wooo)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
On that note. Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.

I spend about $20~$40 on SC/dono a month while never paying more than $10 at a time. Mostly it's just to shitpost and joke, though a few times I've SC'd when the chuuba asks for help in a game I know because autism.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Isn't Ajax a weeb? I need a SmiteXHoloLive collab. Come on HiRez, it's a gold mine. It would be the first I actually bought a skin.

Fauna channeled her inner NL once again.

Real Nene and 29 year old Misumi are playing more JKR universe.

These streams are all so fun, maybe I should really start spending my money on superchats rather than "real" women. Memories are fleeting, but a clip of my oshi thanking me will stay forever :)

Holo has a couple girls that would fit in the "god" category for Smite skins. I'd like to see it.

I'm calling bullshit. The only one I can say it's 100% real is Mousey's, but not even one holo/niji?
If you look at it another way it makes more sense. The average Twitch, non-VTuber viewer is far more likely to know and randomly name the listed VTubers. Twitch is far bigger a streaming platform than YouTube is in the West. IronMouse and Veibei especially have a lot of exposure outside VTuber spheres.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Also Aia about to go live with a drawing Zatsudan

Edit:
And literally the minute I fucking post this I get a notification telling me that Elira just went live

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I occasionally donate like 5$ to make a joke, but I agree it's not that great, especially when they get too big to read them at the time. I do like to make a joke at Shiina and then get brutally mansplained, worth every penny. Speaking of which Shiina is on!

She stayed up to 4am playing minecraft with Remi :shiinastare:

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
Do you guys still remember, when two weeks ago Altare said he wouldn't play the wizard game cuz "gotta support the cause"?
Specifically the vid where some dude clipped it, and made some shitty zoomer edits, do you still remember that?
If this was posted already, I must've missed it.

Finana-esque blunder of politicization aside, maybe don't say something like "gotta support the cause" when that cause has been harassing your coworkers and other VTubers.

Well Cover decided to copyright strike it!!
cover strike.JPG

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Do you guys still remember, when two weeks ago Altare said he wouldn't play the wizard game cuz "gotta support the cause"?
Specifically the vid where some dude clipped it, and made some shitty zoomer edits, do you still remember that?

View attachment 14253
Entire channel seems to be gone, i fucked up and archived most of his bait videos besides blue boys', should've known better i guess

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Something something women drivers etc etc.
i tune in and she is playing hava nagila when debating delivering explosives

i always knew she was based bros

this shit

fuck it

Fox mom having her crying moment reminescing seeing NIJIEN's and her merch in real life in akihabara

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

View attachment 14253
Was there any valid reason Cover might've had to do this or are they just having a Niji moment?

Also, Eelwife is live with that unpacking game. Idk what her obsession with the banana from Gumball is, she's used him in a few thumbnails now:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Was there any valid reason Cover might've had to do this or are they just having a Niji moment?
i dont think its that comparable to Niji, the clipper was purpsoefully taking events out of context (and they had one or two videos baiting Niji moments, like Finana's :educateyourself: moment, and some Vshoujos), plus some Ame-Same unarchived karaokes, i dunno whats kosher on those

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Last edited:

kukkia

Early Adopter
It makes Altare look bad. That's it. Basically just playing up the whole Altare is an evil SJW angle.
Ultimately it is a clip, Cover has every right to strike it down. With the Khyo stuff you can say that he's covered by fair use (though most people throw that term around without knowing much about it). With a straight-up clip, even one with edits, that defense is much less valid.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
I think fishman should revoke wemi twitter posting privelages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom