General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Nabeshin

I've heard murmurs about DancingCharmander
While I think that charmander is a wholesome guy, I'm like a white girl with gossip, so what's the rumors?

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Streamer Awards nominations are getting announced and so far it's exactly as fucked as you think they are.
View attachment 14217
View attachment 14216
View attachment 14215
Compared to last year yes the VTuber award is less biased but still has VShojo / orbiters filling the board and of course no holos or nijis.

And lol at froot getting a nomination, a great time considering her recent bullshit.

I'm calling bullshit. The only one I can say it's 100% real is Mousey's, but not even one holo/niji?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
While I think that charmander is a wholesome guy, I'm like a white girl with gossip, so what's the rumors?
Nothing actually substantiated, but his name always gets brought up whenever I see CyberLive-adjacent cuckposting. I assume it's mostly shitstirring because he's a known whale, but I think it's telling how out of touch /vt/ anons are, given if what they're saying is true, they literally look like incels seething about Chad; nobody looks bad in their own story except for themselves.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Wonder what the quote tweets will be like once angry vtuber fans get their opinions in.

Nabeshin

I see CyberLive-adjacent cuckposting. I assume it's mostly shitstirring because he's a known whale
I wish there was a thread about cyber live because a lot of it is randomly spread around a lot of threads and posts but from what I hear about cyberlive, I don't know what to expect.

Also, I admit that I'm a incel and it's my fault but I would never drop 20k/year on a streamer but I do agree he's more Chad than they

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I do agree he's more Chad than they
Yes mega chad indeed, just look at that jawline :smugpipi:

image_1535122.jpg

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Sheer cruelty. Even the 4thWAH doesn't deserve this.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Streamer Awards nominations are getting announced and so far it's exactly as fucked as you think they are.
View attachment 14217
View attachment 14216
View attachment 14215
Compared to last year yes the VTuber award is less biased but still has VShojo / orbiters filling the board and of course no holos or nijis.

And lol at froot getting a nomination, a great time considering her recent bullshit.
Vshojo must have sucked a lot of dick for that award.

Nabeshin

Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.
Rarely, only when I want to say something cursed or for the girl to read and I lowball it. Like give the bare minimum for tts or to the entire text

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Speaking of VHoejo:

Ever notice how Zentreya posts something self-referential and angsty when the others are in trouble?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Streamer Awards nominations are getting announced
So for best vtuber we have Mouse, male Veibae, poop Veibae, and regular Veibae. Hmm.
Also in the best org we have OTK, currently involved in a massive rape scandal, and in best battle royale there's Froot who at the rate she's been going at may well be involved in a rape scandal soon.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
On that note. Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.
I'm a filthy simp for my few favorites and will drop around $50 a month between them. Honestly, it's saving me money because if I wasn't watching them I'd be spending a lot more on games or going out.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist

Sheer cruelty. Even the 4thWAH doesn't deserve this.

Takodachi are the Void given form. He doesn't care about the salt, just slightly lost his shape from the raisin disappointment.

S̶̹͇̥̐̾́̾̿̓̾O̴̞͉̰͈̻̗͐̍͒̍͛ͅM̷͋ͅE̴̛͎̳̣̞̤̜̯͈͛̇̐͗̈̑̏́͜͝Ǫ̷͉̼̣͎̥̒̿̈́͌̑̂Ņ̴͍̩̟͖͖͌͋̇̄̿̀̑̋̾́Ė̸͇͐͠ ̷̡̫̠̠͍̋̚Ȉ̶̛̲̼̉́͂̇ͅS̴̙̻̘̹̦̀̉͌̆͑̀̉̆͐͝ ̸̢̡̬̯͓̳͖̞͎͌͐̽̂̍̆͜G̴̜͚̜͈̥̜͖̬̹̀̈̒̊̆̍Ǫ̷̥̙̯̈͗͛̇͛͛̀̽͝͠İ̶̡̝̩͈͈̮̼̻̳̌͋Ņ̵̧̪̜̣̙͚̤̩̆͗͐̅̂̑͘͜Ḡ̶̗̳̼̍͠ ̷̧͙̳̃̐̈̈́͐̍͗̓͊͝T̶̡̖͉̜̼́̋́̍̈́́̄͂̿O̵̜͋̃̊̂͆͗̊̊ ̷̥̲͍͎̘͓̓̈́̑̓͐P̶̢̖͇̥͕͚̜͊͌͗͐́A̶͈͉̹̩̅̈̋͒̔͘Y̴̢͎͈̰͉͈͍̟̜̭̐͊̍̾̓̚̚

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Spoder startin

She just launched her merch store with a bunch of stickers with tragically low prices. Don't undervalue yourself, spooder! You could charge $10 for one of those sticker sheets easily!

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
On that note. Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.
When I had a decent paying job I was pretty care free with how I went about spending my money and would usually give a streamer I watched each night $20. I once dropped a red supa for Mumei. It was just my way of saying "thanks for making working overnight shift a bit more tolerable" at the time.
That, and I just didn't know what to spend my money on.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
The Virtual Asylum Thread Recap
Pages 1850-1900

Other Recap parts can be found [HERE]

Ᵽ PHC: Phase Connect
♨ FVR: FlaVR
▷ HLO: Hololive
☆ HST: Holostars
◷ NIJ: Nijisanji
₪ IDL: Idol
ⓘ INF: Highly informative

Silvervale and Froot situation is stil going strong
post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa goes off on Silvervale hate mob. Twitter safe ver [post], YouTube version [post]
post | Azehara version

post | /vt/ ad for trans rights, promoting Froots tweet
post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia likes the Froot tweet

post | Froot's mother is supporting her
post | Retweeting FalseEyeD, sending love to Silvervale

post | Asmongold talks about Silvervale
post | Vtuber Cringe stream about Silvervale situation
post | Ironmouse talks about Silvervale. Longer clip [here]
post | Rev says desu talkes about Silvervale

post | Silvervale drama is at the top of LivestreamFails subreddit

post | Kirsche talks about the situation
post | Kirsche is going to talk about vtweeters, stream turns into tech support

post | on vtuber journo Andrew Amos (@dvckyVT) not covering Silvervale and Froot
post | Proposed soulution to Froot's impending financial doom, she owes $50K to charity as of writing (if she is intending to keep her word)
post | ☆ HST | Froot responds to Bettel

post | Froot alleged Discord leaks
post | with links

post | Froot loses a subscriber

post | pog and pepe banned on Futakuchi Mana discord

post | ▷ HLO | Suisei featured in Billboard (magazine)

post | Ironmouse talks about her condition, CVID

post | Ᵽ PHC | Uruka is canceling stream for the second time

post | ▷ HLO | Aki birthday celebration is postponed due to tech issues. She will stream something else though

post | Recommendation - Maru Nanamona from VerseN, JP vtuber who is fluent in English. her VTuber papa is Aka Akasaka of Kaguya-sama and Oshi no Ko fame

post | ◷ NIJ | Scarle streaming with TTS, her voice is temporarily fucked

post | Recommendation - Seigi and Tomo's new podcast

post | ▷ HLO | Kronii's surgery for TMJ was postponed

post | ▷ HLO | MV for Gura and Bae's Holo*27 song is up. Kanauru did the music video and apparently Taku Inoue did the composition

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina is happy

post | Number of new accounts has increased, as well as the amount of active users

post | ▷ HLO | Kuuki Yomi x Hololive Collab. Also fangame HoloTrials update, now includes Ina. Also Archive - IRyS - Warming my Vocals Up for Recording

Cover shares news
post | ▷ HLO | Cover has gone public
post | Not fully, it is about Series B funding. Also Cover opened a new studio

post | Cover's IPO paper with some numbers
post | ⓘ INF | Numbers of shares, hostile takeover is not possible

post | Income breakdown, source is /vt/
post | Machine translated version of the recent statement, basically Cover diversifying and looking for new markets
post | Business model

post | ▷ HLO | Hololive will be releasing their own community app

post | Discussion on VShoujo girls starts, people rate them. Ironmouse is generally winning

post | Ᵽ PHC | Utatane Nasa is going to play Hogwarts Legacy

post | ▷ HLO | Kiara is in Indonesia, going to off collab with Reine

post | Recommendation - nah channel, JP vtuber with 3D Live

post | Rocket Vtuber Usui Clear is getting praise for her commentary on JAXA's (Japanese NASA) latest rocket launch

post | Why corpo vtubers don't like clips of unarchived streams

post | ▷ HLO | Calli confirmes MythBreakers DnD is dead

post | ▷ HLO | Gura streams, liveposting. New rigging, accessories for model. Also dakimakura reveal

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa mystery stream
post | Archive - Naughty Rabbit

post | V&U has announced a new generation of two members. Also Punkalopi roommate photo

post | ▷ HLO | Kanata is going to play Dark Souls. Discussion on Remastered vs Prepare to Die edition

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Weekly with Panko and Remilia

post | Archive - Lisa - (Late) Valentine's Karaoke!

post | ▷ HLO | Yagoo asks what US brands should Hololive vtubers collab with. Also Vesper crank that soulja boy shitpost edit

post | Vexoria the Sun Eater, Snake vtuber, has breast cancer. Fuck cancer!
post | Clip of her talking about it, more info. Likely stage 1

post | ◷ NIJ | Archive - Aia - An Angel's Melody

post | All Bones Jones brought up that the cult he and Grimmi's mom were a part of

post | ▷ HLO | Ame Zeta off collab, possibly Zeta visiting Japan

post | ▷ HLO | Subaru talked about Oozora police skit and how Bae helped her

post | ▷ HLO | Due to an urgent matter, Mumei is not participating in Ollie's tourney. Tourney starts with a bit of a scuff

post | ◷ NIJ | Selen is going to stream more on Twitch to get into partner program

post | Zephyrianna premiering a vod of her singing in a mall

post | ▷ HLO | Ina debuts in HoloGra

post | ♨ FVR | Temp【FlaVR】 (@FlavrTemp) modded Lolime into Mario Kart 64

post | ▷ HLO | Discussion chain about Hololive exclusive media platform like HoloAlternative

post | Archive - Ophie - Our Love Is God

post | The Right-Wing Psyop was exposed! Hogwarts drama is caused by right wing, ofc

post | ▷ HLO | Flare doesn't like being presented with a bow. Discussion on elf tropes

post | Archive of wyatt talking about Ironmouse daughter and her supposed cheating. A lot of Ironmouse discussion around here
post | Link to one of her stream archives with info

post | ₪ IDL | Katta got offered a 5 year veterinary training, she is unsure

post | Ᵽ PHC | Question about Shiina sounding artificial. Audio files of her real voice and discussion starts here

post | Discussion start - How long it takes for people to let content creators move on

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pippa cancels stream for health reasons

post | ▷ HLO | Ina's 3D showcase
post | Ina screenshots, liveposting begins
post | Her 3D designer, he also worked with Shigure Ui

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina and others watch Ina's 3D showcase

post | ▷ HLO | Predictions for other Myth 3D showcases start
post | During 3D showcase Ina's height is brought up. Some time ago Nagu provided some info about herself

post | ◷ NIJ | Finana new outfit reveal
post | Pics

post | Ᵽ PHC | Shiina and Airi collab with Rita from Prism, Reina Sun and Aletta from Kawaii

post | ▷ HLO | Moona holds off-collab with Kiara, Ollie and Kobo - Mario Party Superstars

post | ◷ NIJ | Tsukino Mito plays the Hogwarts

post | Power Nelson recently did a stream involving the Softgiving drama, and how to properly plan a charity stream

post | Ᵽ PHC | Panko celebrates 20K

post | ₪ IDL | Aviel announces IdolEN gen 2 lineup was finalized

post | Utonyan is playing the Hogwarts

post | VReverie's 2nd Gen news, it might be happening

post | ◷ NIJ | NotHana streams again, expected lower views

post | ◷ NIJ | Ex ID members getting active on their alt accounts
post | links for Miyu, Reza, Zea, Hyona, possibly Nara

post | Ᵽ PHC | Pipkin road in Florida

post | Zoey AI image, she plans to use the design

post | ◷ NIJ | Possible KFC Luxiem collab leak

post | Double graduation from Amber Glow, Remi was part of that corpo. Xiulan and Nunci are out
post | Archives

post | Ᵽ PHC | Lia didn't have a good time at con

post | ₪ IDL | Rin and Punkalopi collab, Human fall flat

post | ◷ NIJ | ▷ HLO | Kiara met Rosemi, Elira, Petra and Nina

post | Ᵽ PHC | Punko tism results

post | Vtuber Cringe streams about Brittany Venti comparing Ironmouse to OnlyFans thots

post | Ᵽ PHC | Extended translated clip of Utatane Nasa's stream. Kusogakis, mesugakis, lolibabas and sadomasochists

post | Ᵽ PHC | Phase Connect hight chart. Leads to discussion on breasts comparisons
post | Chart normalised for heads

post | Chikafuji Lisa cancels streams, talks about an unexpected loss

post | Question about what content you would like to see from vtuber. A lot of ideas follow that

post | ₪ IDL | Juna confessions stream

post | Mace the Wrestler, AKA Brennan Wiliams, AKA GreatBlackOtaku, tweets at Yagoo
post | info on him, pretty cool guy
post | Asuka dakimakura

post | ♨ FVR | Sena talks about serial killer obsessed women

post | Kathari Iremia, EN vtuber talks about vtubers need to be apolitical. People, including, big names, jump on her

post | ₪ IDL | Juna scheduled a Donothon

post | ▷ HLO | Laplus is back on Twitter. She is slowly getting better. Also releasing new cover

post | ♨ FVR | Stream on how to make friends

post | ◷ NIJ | Millie's is back with a stream

post | nyfco.org/iketog is back

post | Sleepy Project debuted a new 3D model outfit

post | ◷ NIJ | Enna birthday countdown stream

post | ☆ HST | Archive - Bettel - DRUNK JESTER SINGS FOR HIS LIFE

post | Ᵽ PHC | Uruka takes a week off, going through a rough patch

post | Kirsche changed her Twitter @

post | ▷ HLO | Cody Ware from Nascar tweets at Yagoo

post | ◷ NIJ | Enna Birthday zatsudan

post | Ᵽ PHC | ♨ FVR | Moonshine animation, Pippa and Mina - Sucka Da PeePee

post | ₪ IDL | Riro celebrates monetization

post | Nazuna is getting a new outfit for her birthday

post | Ᵽ PHC | /vt/ Rrat - about Lumi's whale DancingCharmander AKA UberJumper, from Cyberlive groomer circle. No evidence

post | Streamer Awards nominations

post | Amiya released merch

post | Question about donating to chuubas. Answers spread wide across dozen of pages

Info was missed, mistakes were made. DM me if you find any!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom