"I am looking for someone who will break my heart into pieces and stomp it into the ground"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Honestly nice to see a content creator that let's their kid have a childhood that isn't on public display these days imo.
have a child because as a Puerto Rican that's what her culture expected of her as a teen.
She's gotta get those grandkids any day now :smugpipi:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The cheating rrat is all too convenient given the froot drama but I'm sure I've heard the daughter thing somewhere before.
ngl i also have my doubts considering that audio has been public and either nobody was schizophrenic to notice the cheating or it didnt actually happen, might give it a listen but its apparently the same audio thats been in the farms

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Honestly nice to see a content creator that let's their kid have a childhood that isn't on public display these days imo.
If anything, it's refreshing.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nice summary of the Froot shit can be found here.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Shiina return's to 【Resident Evil 4】Try to backseat get Back-Beat! :gun: :annoyedpippa:

Does she always sound this artificial? First time actually watching since my RE brainrot is terminal.

If anything, it's refreshing.

I can't wait to see some young creator pop up in 6 years advertising herself as THE Ironmouse Kid.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Does she always sound this artificial? First time actually watching since my RE brainrot is terminal.
Her real voice is too strong, she has to keep it contained.

Marlow

Nice summary of the Froot shit can be found here.

Just wondering, how many years do you guys think it takes before we let content creators move on from their past actions? Do we believe that redemption is even possible? Or, do we hold the mistakes and bad behavior over the heads of content creators forever? Genuinely interested in where the community stands.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I know she has said it's more comfortable for her to talk in her streamer voice than for her to use the sultry hag voice but I still for the life of me don't get how or why lol I just enjoy the end result as it is. I'd love to hear more of Shiina's lower register but she only breaks it out occasionally.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Just wondering, how many years do you guys think it takes before we let content creators move on from their past actions? Do we believe that redemption is even possible? Or, do we hold the mistakes and bad behavior over the heads of content creators forever? Genuinely interested in where the community stands.
Forgiveness is generally dependent on repentance.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Does she always sound this artificial?

EDIT:

EDIT:
Yes and thank God, her not-streaming-voice (see hear mortuary assistant yab) has kind of a bitchy-California-Girl tone and would not hold an audience. Her streaming voice is very articulate with no trace of accent and I appreciate it very much. It's the result of training and effort that she sounds so good ( IMO) as Shiina.
That was a fun stream, I was very lucky to catch it live since it was taken down so soon after.

Kind of surprising that it took Shiina so long to realize that Lumi was streaming. Surely Lumi and Airi don't talk and act like that normally. Right?

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter

People can change but that doesn't mean we ever let them forget the cringe they left behind.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Depends on a lot of factors, like severity, if they actually feel bad and improve, if they aren't giant hypocrites, etc..
In Froot's case specifically, right about never would be my guess, because backstabbers get the lowest circle of hell for a reason.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yes and thank God, her not-streaming-voice (see hear mortuary assistant yab) has kind of a bitchy-California-Girl tone and would not hold an audience. Her streaming voice is very articulate with no trace of accent and I appreciate it very much. It's the result of training and effort that she sounds so good ( IMO) as Shiina.

Her low-Shiina voice is also a creation and is not her natural voice and takes more effort to use then her normal Shiina voice.
Edit: TBC I mean neither of these voices are how she talks day to day when not streaming, not that she's altering it with a filter or anythng,
The voice she uses as Low-Shiina is also clear and articulate, just lower, meanwhile the Yab voice is actually not that low and is just less clear and more lazy sounding then streaming Shiina.

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
No Pippa tonight.

I can't believe she managed to cut both of her arms off on the plastic packaging while trying to open another horny anime figure.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
No Pippa tonight.

So sick guys. *cough*
FpNsXJ8aAAI80hf

*COUGH*

Either way, hope she relaxes and rests up.

Edit:

Kind of surprising that it took Shiina so long to realize that Lumi was streaming. Surely Lumi and Airi don't talk and act like that normally. Right?
I love the wolf, but I'm rather shocked you used the concept of forethought and Airi in the same sentence.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
View attachment 14064

Her low-Shiina voice is also a creation and is not her natural voice and takes more effort to use then her normal Shiina voice.

I suppose I'm just uniquely sensitive to it because I can feel when something is outside of a normal vocal range. It sounds fine to listen to but it feels wrong to me.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Speaking of Ina’s 3D Debut

89 mins until it begins.

Also funny Cali clip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom