"-'Cease this degeneracy'- I cannot"Kirschey

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmpleChip

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I know jack shit about Ironmouse and jack just left town, but isn't she a complete bubble baby who is at serious risk of illness or death should she get exposed to the wrong germ? How does she survive unprotected sex, let alone childbirth? And how the fuck does she get around enough to cheat on her husband?
CVID is a disease that can manifest symptoms later than birth. She's discussed before how she never really had a great immune system but at one point was able to go to movies and stuff, she even smoked weed and got dosed with something else. The last movie she was able to see irl was The Dark Knight and she is around 33 if I remember right, so that puts her about 18 when symptoms started fucking with her too much, which is kinda normal for that disease. Would also line up somewhat with her daughter being as old as she is.

Edit - I remember her also discussing how it kicked in just as she was set to go to college and pursue her education in opera, I forget if she had already started or not but it was something that really fucked with her because that had been her dream forever and she was ready to actually put herself into it and then got bubble girl'd.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I've witnessed it first hand from some trans and alphabet people I've known for quite some time now. It's certainly not a psy op, but there may be people utilizing the situation to do so. This kind of fantasyland bubble doesn't surprise me though, plenty of people trans and cis can't fathom there's more going on in the world than what occurs in their narrow, ignorant field of vision.

Nolan, I remember when you were such a pure, whimsical little autistic baby that seemed entirely above the puerile and churlish shitflinging we debased ourselves with.

You're still a little autistic baby but it's funny to see you mocking a cockstarved limey's downward spiral without prompting.
Nolan may be weak now, but his potential is limitless, his stats are not capped like ours.
He's gonna go from a level 1 Brony Autist to a Level 1000 Chumbud God-king, Lord of S'ped

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Nolan may be weak now, but his potential is limitless, his stats are not capped like ours.
He's gonna go from a level 1 Brony Autist to a Level 1000 Chumbud God-king, Lord of S'ped
With the power of God and anime on his side, Nolan shall emerge from his den of Gura figures and dakis and cast Henri down from the sky, defeating him once and for all. Such is the prophecy of weebnarok.

Edit - Katta got offered a 5 year training gig to go into a specialty veterinary medicine field... She is as of yet undecided what she is going to do. Life is pain.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I know jack shit about Ironmouse and jack just left town, but isn't she a complete bubble baby who is at serious risk of illness or death should she get exposed to the wrong germ? How does she survive unprotected sex, let alone childbirth? And how the fuck does she get around enough to cheat on her husband?
She didn't have AIDS before she got the AIDS :smugpipi: I'm in the same boat as you, never watched her at all and only know the gossipy things that get posted.
ALso:
>least whorish Vshojo
>Has a kid
>probably cheated
>Has super AIDS

:selenpointandlaugh:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
YouTubeTok shoved this in my face today.

Presented without comment

Clearly she only wants to play this game because of hatred. She should be harassed into silence for her "mistake".

Honestly, despite how cringe and politicized it has become, HP is still a source of fond, wholesome childhood memories for a lot of people. It would be nice if they could enjoy those feelings freely without being pressganged into a culture war.

EDIT: About the claim that ironmouse cheated on her husband, I've seen 0 evidence for it and will assume it's a false rrat until that changes. Not that it's my business anyway, but I figure that by that point the twitter guy was just throwing out any random rumors he could think of that might hurt vshojo.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Charlotte doing her second anniversary stream with new model reveal later

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What I don't understand is how on earth did god's creature Ironmouse, who requires the light of the astronomican to exist day to day managed to have a human child.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Nolan, I remember when you were such a pure, whimsical little autistic baby that seemed entirely above the puerile and churlish shitflinging we debased ourselves with.

You're still a little autistic baby but it's funny to see you mocking a cockstarved limey's downward spiral without prompting.
Tbf the one negative thing Nolan always happily took part in even back in the Homeland was Vshojo bashing so not much has changed imo
CVID is a disease that can manifest symptoms later than birth. She's discussed before how she never really had a great immune system but at one point was able to go to movies and stuff, she even smoked weed and got dosed with something else. The last movie she was able to see irl was The Dark Knight and she is around 33 if I remember right, so that puts her about 18 when symptoms started fucking with her too much, which is kinda normal for that disease. Would also line up somewhat with her daughter being as old as she is.

Edit - I remember her also discussing how it kicked in just as she was set to go to college and pursue her education in opera, I forget if she had already started or not but it was something that really fucked with her because that had been her dream forever and she was ready to actually put herself into it and then got bubble girl'd.
God that musta really sucked I'm glad she's able to substitute her opera career with Vtubing
Do we know how old her daughter is now?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Honestly, this is news to me too and I need to read about it but I know her condition started at the end of her pregnancy. The 13-year-old daughter is the weird part as her daughter should barely be in school by now so im leaning on it being fake.
EDIT: was wrong about the daughter.

Last edited:

wew

Male hag love!
What I don't understand is how on earth did god's creature Ironmouse, who requires the light of the astronomican to exist day to day managed to have a human child.
she had her kid around 16 when she was heathy and did not have super aids yet.
I feel bad for her daughter most suck that her mom can't take care of her to much

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I’ve always been like this actually. Back in 2016-2019/20 I was around the community of and watched content from bronies who shat on bad analysis content and called people “retards” and more. Also watched them expose predators . I started watching Metokur in late 2018. And I still watch drama content like Turkey Tom’s TomDark channel or his friend AugieRFC.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Honestly, this is news to me too and I need to read about it but I know her condition started at the end of her pregnancy. The 13-year-old daughter is the weird part as her daughter should barely be in school by now so im leaning on it being fake.
I think the 13 year old part could be right. In 2020 she did a stream with some doctor on twitch where she discussed that one of the reasons she keeps it so far under wraps is do people don't track her daughter down at school or recognize her at school and mess with her, which implied both that her daughter was in school at the time and was around people who might watch vtubers or recognize her if her mom was well known.

Idk, she's one of the harder ones to dig info up on that can be used for cross reference because she cleared a lot of her old socials and stuff when she started getting big, and most of the places that would care to dig it up, treat her softly out of sympathy. I'll have to do some more reps but just based on what I've heard from her over the years, it lines up that her daughter would be about 13 now, I just dunno about the husband thing.

this shit

fuck it
Why would you trust vtuber rrats from a schizo vshojo hater that rants about transitioning?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I think the 13 year old part could be right. In 2020 she did a stream with some doctor on twitch where she discussed that one of the reasons she keeps it so far under wraps is do people don't track her daughter down at school or recognize her at school and mess with her, which implied both that her daughter was in school at the time and was around people who might watch vtubers or recognize her if her mom was well known.

Idk, she's one of the harder ones to dig info up on that can be used for cross reference because she cleared a lot of her old socials and stuff when she started getting big, and most of the places that would care to dig it up, treat her softly out of sympathy. I'll have to do some more reps but just based on what I've heard from her over the years, it lines up that her daughter would be about 13 now, I just dunno about the husband thing.
Yeah, I think I got the wrong info. I pulled the stream from the archives and im posting it here to get to the bottom of it. 1:13 is when the info starts
https://uploads.kiwifarms.net/data/video/2680/2680021-8d2377689adf835effc9f0a6562cf77c.mp4
EDIT yah I was way off she was 10 at the recording of this.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina return's to 【Resident Evil 4】Try to backseat get Back-Beat! :gun: :annoyedpippa:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Why would you trust vtuber rrats from a schizo vshojo hater that rants about transitioning?
The cheating rrat is all too convenient given the froot drama but I'm sure I've heard the daughter thing somewhere before.

I’ve always been like this actually. Back in 2016-2019/20 I was around the community of and watched content from bronies who shat on bad analysis content and called people “retards” and more. Also watched them expose predators . I started watching Metokur in late 2018. And I still watch drama content like Turkey Tom’s TomDark channel or his friend AugieRFC.
I think we should get a thread on you, not to mock you or anything, but simply to document the absolute whirlwind of a human being you are. It'd be especially good if you were the one to write the OP.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
know jack shit about Ironmouse and jack just left town, but isn't she a complete bubble baby who is at serious risk of illness or death should she get exposed to the wrong germ? How does she survive unprotected sex, let alone childbirth? And how the fuck does she get around enough to cheat on her husband?

tl; dr - Mouse actually has 2 diseases that lead to her bubble girl life.
The first is CVID (Common Variable Immune Deficiency) which she was born with. She has no immune system and is at great risk of catching any diseases going. It's high risk but manageable when diagnosed and you're able to live a reasonably normal life for a long time with access to the proper treatments. Primarily plasma infusions - which is why she always shills for people to donate plasma or donate to plasma-based charities whenever she can - though the effectiveness does deteriorate over time. When she first started receiving them she only needed treatment every month or so, currently she's down to once a week, and eventually they won't work at all.
This is how Mouse was able to have a normal social life, plan and train for an opera career and, yes, have a child because as a Puerto Rican that's what her culture expected of her as a teen.
Her other main condition is called MAC (Mycobacterium Avium Complex) which she caught later in life. It's a lung condition caused by bacteria buildup typically in hot water fixtures such as dirty showerheads and hot tub pipes (which is why it's sometimes called hot tub lung). It's normally not that big of a deal but in cases with compromised immune systems it can quickly grow out of hand. This is the condition that hospitalized her, left her nearly dead and physically decrepit, and it's why she now needs to remain isolated because her body isn't strong enough to survive much more strain. Even with the complex medication and treatments she's been on for years she's still incapable of walking very far, can't eat food more complicated than small portions of plain rice or bread without vomiting, can't sing for long without straining her damaged lungs, etc.
Mouse doesn't like giving out much more information than this because her case is medically unique enough that she's afraid someone might be able to dox her based on it. Also, to be frank, she's really embarrassed and ashamed of it and hates making people feel uncomfortable by talking about it too much.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
t's a lung condition caused by bacteria buildup typically in hot water fixtures such as dirty showerheads and hot tub pipes (which is why it's sometimes called hot tub lung).
PL has hot-tub streamer confirmed :smugpipi:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Honestly nice to see a content creator that let's their kid have a childhood that isn't on public display these days imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom