"I don't believe in consent. ...I swear that was just an intrusive thought that came out. There must be something in the coffee"Ember Amane

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Proctor Edit: Spoiler lewd shit. You're slipping.

Something wrong, Pippa? You're sweating.
pippamerican-pyscho-by-denjeeh.jpg

EDIT: It's true, I'm very tired. I barely even noticed the lewd parts next to the funny american psycho paraphrase.

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Vexoria has breast cancer she seems optimistic about it tho

Dont know anything from her other than she does lewdtuber content but damn that sucks. At least it seems to caught it early on.

Well well well, things just got even more interesting.

archive

I love this woman. She has the ability to stir the shitpot while dropping more shit into it.

This shit storm really is the gift that keeps on giving and I don't think the well is tapped just yet lmao
Froot, within the span of a few days, has caused what will probably be a lasting rift in her own company, dividing the fanbase, as well as got herself on the hook for over $50,000. And when she inevitably tries to cover it with a donothon it will fall flat because the only people retarded enough to donate will be troons who already bought their hrt for the month, so she'll miss her target and be expected to cover up the difference.
TALENT FREEDOM. As for her crowdsourcing the 50,000, that should be easy. If people were retarded enough to pay The Horned Rat 100,000 to take down Kiwifarm, they will pay 50,000 for whatever the hell this is.

>chemo
>continue to stream

That's, uh... certainly optimistic.
Its Vtuber model so she wont show her body (she will probably lose a ton of weight from this). It will be interesting to see if she just focuses on smaller streams. Good thing she seems fairly positive.

"Could you imagine, you have a tiny little human, and if you look away for a second, he's going to jam a fork into a socket and die. And you go to prison for fifteen years." -Vesper talking about his brother's kids
Yeah I can relate with that way of thinking.

Could someone explain to me what the hell the Ollie tournament thing was all about? Apex is PVP but this was supposed to be a race? Im confused.

Holocaust survivor ranking her viewer's fetishes and seem to have more CCV than usual. Shes at 150 which is about twice as much as usual (not sure if it being Saturday has anything to do with it).

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Vesper has to explain Bur and Kek to chat.

9132898713242134.jpg

He wants to play Elite Dangerous. Fuck Pippa, this man is my oshi now.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Tenma back at it with the grand wizard game (in <20 minutes)

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Bungie? Really?
They're one of the most woke video game companies out there, as soon as they get wind of miko's gta clips or any other nothingburger they'll jump ship and thow holo under the bus.
Also, bungie is sony's so I doubt HQ would approve a holo collab.
Yeah that part might've slipped my sleep deprived mind despite the fact that I just watched that ViDoc yesterday and uh... yeah.
But I don't really know of any other company I'd like them to collab with, so it's basically the only one that came to mind.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Bettel Altare and Dez doing low tier impressions

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I am glad to report that Not Lulu is doing her part, playing THE Wizard Game. The most based of games, that totally doesn't suck tranny dick every chance it gets, and isn't just a slightly underwhelming product profiting WB via exploitation of people's love for Harry Potter. CW: Genocide, Suicide, JP Dubs

I wanted to say she kinda whitewashed her character, but you can't really be all that white in this game. Suffice to say, if you're an east Asian with big eyes, you can bid your self-insert fantasy farewell. Seriously, how are there no sliders in this game?
I'm not sure if she had anything to say about it, since I'm a filthy 日本五下手外人, but she did mistakenly refer to "Voice 1" as the "male" voice and didn't seem too impressed by the voice pitching. Again, how is this a thing in a 2023 AAA release? She also had a little chuckle after realizing that "Witch" and "Wizard" are just code names for sex :unsure:
She seems to be having fun with it though, like pretty much everyone else, and got sorted into one of the two good houses. (That one question quiz really brings about a lot of variety for all the livestreams :))

I'm only quoting this to help my wracked mind remember her name is Misumi Yuka. Everytime she's mentioned people use "not-Lulu" and my memory keeps failing to rewrite her id into Misumi. Goddamn it. Not even rewriting Rushia to mikeneko to current Amemiya Nazuna gave me this much trouble.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava live! Sava love!

She just mentioned listening to Amiya's covers. Whee~
Sava has immaculate taste, which is impressive considering what she puts in her mouth

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Dont know anything from her other than she does lewdtuber content but damn that sucks. At least it seems to caught it early on.

I love this woman. She has the ability to stir the shitpot while dropping more shit into it.

TALENT FREEDOM. As for her crowdsourcing the 50,000, that should be easy. If people were retarded enough to pay The Horned Rat 100,000 to take down Kiwifarm, they will pay 50,000 for whatever the hell this is.

Its Vtuber model so she wont show her body (she will probably lose a ton of weight from this). It will be interesting to see if she just focuses on smaller streams. Good thing she seems fairly positive.

Yeah I can relate with that way of thinking.

Could someone explain to me what the hell the Ollie tournament thing was all about? Apex is PVP but this was supposed to be a race? Im confused.

Holocaust survivor ranking her viewer's fetishes and seem to have more CCV than usual. Shes at 150 which is about twice as much as usual (not sure if it being Saturday has anything to do with it).

1676750011647194.png

I'm starting to think my subconscious naturally draws me to women who are hidden freaks. This is the first time I've seen her discuss this stuff in any detail and I'm sitting here with a mental checklist of shit I've done and most of it is in her S tier.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
This just in. Coping is in full swing on Twitter, as some people are starting to claim the Hogwards harrassment campaign is a "Right-wing Psyop"

1676752354649.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This just in. Coping is in full swing on Twitter, as some people are starting to claim the Hogwards harrassment campaign is a "Right-wing Psyop"

View attachment 14049

As I said in the other thread, if trans people aren't doing this, it's really funny how every other person you see talking shit on twitter is a trans[something] in their twitch or twitter bio. Surely, it's all a giant gayop.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
ame will not stop by @seffylocks.jpg

"She might be addicted"

let Mumei into your life by @Shuuzo4.jpg

Let a little Towl into your life

TROUBLE

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Stunned But Dumb

A clip about Flare not liking how she is related to bows and being in archer in official works. She doesn't hate bows, but doesn't enjoy that representation of her and had no input on how she was represented when Cover put out the holoalt vids and her figure. She doesn't mind fan art, but chooses not to interact with bow based fan art and sees nothing wrong with being a fire spell caster or something. Makes me wonder why she can't bring this up with Cover since they seem to be good about respecting how their talents want to be represented for the most part. Maybe she has and this is one of the times they were not?

I find Aprimom so hilarious as a side character in the vtuber sphere. Like a badly written deus ex machina or whatever. Froot would never dig her hole any deeper, so let's introduce a character who has never interacted with this world before to do just that and then quickly leave the same episode she was introduced and show up every once in a while as a background cameo. Hilarious.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

SaejimaHaruka

I'm only quoting this to help my wracked mind remember her name is Misumi Yuka. Everytime she's mentioned people use "not-Lulu" and my memory keeps failing to rewrite her id into Misumi. Goddamn it. Not even rewriting Rushia to mikeneko to current Amemiya Nazuna gave me this much trouble.
Don't forget she goes by Misumi no Harawata and Watagashi Uno(u) as well. Speaking of the vtuber model, I guess the cosplay was more important than glasses this time, cause she's been streaming for over 6 hours now. Personally, I don't really believe the whole glasses excuse, although Japs do happen to be kinda weird about it.
I hoped she would use the model to get some collabs going, but it seems to mostly be a preference/numbers thing. Real shame, because it's not that great IMO - it's cute, but the hair's a bit too heavy and busy looking (And I can't help but compare it to Lulu(And Misumi's really nice to look at))

View attachment 14049

My wizard believes that injecting hormones every day makes him a true and honest witch. The worst part about vermintide is figuring out whether they're just bullshitting or actually believe the stuff they say. They base their whole existence on a complete delusion and spend a shit ton of energy trying to validate it both internally and externally.
Now to be actually fair, Annie Bro Dro here probably isn't completely off the mark. I wouldn't call them right wingers necessarily, but there's definitely a lot of trolls that join the hate train for shits and giggles. I don't think they make up the majority this time however.

A clip about Flare not liking how she is related to bows and being in archer in official works. She doesn't hate bows, but doesn't enjoy that representation of her and had no input on how she was represented when Cover put out the holoalt vids and her figure. She doesn't mind fan art, but chooses not to interact with bow based fan art and sees nothing wrong with being a fire spell caster or something. Makes me wonder why she can't bring this up with Cover since they seem to be good about respecting how their talents want to be represented for the most part. Maybe she has and this is one of the times they were not?

I find Aprimom so hilarious as a side character in the vtuber sphere. Like a badly written deus ex machina or whatever. Froot would never dig her hole any deeper, so let's introduce a character who has never interacted with this world before to do just that and then quickly leave the same episode she was introduced and show up every once in a while as a background cameo. Hilarious.

Flare did have it really rough with her original model. She was supposed to be this beautiful, yet majestic dark elf and ended up looking like a little fucking gremlin. But everything after that just seems so petty. They changed her default outfit from dark blue to white. A minor (and bad) change, but she somehow managed to make a big deal out of it, like it was this super important thing.
Remember when she was mad that people called her a dark elf, because she's actually a HALF-ELF? Does anyone know what that was supposed to be all about? And now she doesn't like that she's associated with bows, because...Mongols used those? Maybe she's just racist.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom